Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2015

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
It is that time of year again folks, this is the thread for all relevant discussion on psilocybin mushrooms.

A few ground rules:

No ID's, go to shroomery for that.

No giving out or requesting hunting locations.

Only post pictures of personal use quantities.

Previous thread can be found here.

Last edited:
This is the first year I plan to go looking seriously. I have studied all through summer(not to mention years of research before that) how to identify Cubes, Blue Meanies(Pan Cyan's) and especially Subs due to the fact they are the ones you must be 110% are correct specimens. There's still things that I need an experienced picker to show me like the altitude i'm likely to find them in, The temperatures that are needed, the better environments and if they grow anywhere else in NSW except for the Blue Mountains and inland from there. I'm on the Central Coast and I don't think that I am likely to find anything too close to here.

I ordered the book that everyone has been suggesting I get and for some reason it never came whether its because customs didn't let it through or it got lost but that was disappointing. I think id be completely confident picking Cubes and Cyan's but i'm just not keen on entering properties without permission as i'm in a position that if I got caught trespassing id probably end up in jail. So its subs or nothing and the one time I tried mush(4g of Subs, yeh a big dose but i'm very experienced with psych's and mush turned out to be my fav psych by far! The physical sensations along with the spirituality and intense visuals that they provide were nothing like the many, many other psych's that i've tried and I feel that eventually they will be the only psych's ill be interested in using after using LSD, DMT, 2C-E, Cacti and whatever else a few more times) I actually felt like my thoughts were teleported to South America and communicated with orphans from the slums of S.A, I also felt like I was told through psychic means that I need to stop smoking cigs and that its causing so much damage to the environment.

Omg I feel like the mushroom spirits have helped me today. I found what I'm almost sure are subs but I need a confirmation.

They are slimy, have a nipple, were growing from pine needles & share many characteristics to sub's.

I have some pi s & me & mates are going to get more.

Did they bruise when pinched? Subs will get blue bruising just like cubes and pans. When fresh the have a caramel colour to the cap. I had a good pick today. I found heaps and I'm going back for more after the next rain.
Mine are on the way out when I picked em but I got enough for a good trip or five. I'm in melbourne tho. I'll post pics when im home. Check the shroomery. Your not really aloud to ask for identification here

Yeah I just saw that so im in the middle of signing up to the shroomery. Ive been studying them for years but have never been lucky enough to find any but as many people say, mushrooms call you and I believe these shrooms called me. I ended up finding 11 and a few decent sized ones too before it started raining again so tomorrow a friend and I are going hunting again and were going to pick as many as we can find but leave 2-3 in each patch because I always thought id have to go up to the blue mountains or somewhere like that to find some but if these are subs then im a very happy man because as I said, I love mushrooms and if I can find them closeby without having to trespass then I truly believe this is a gift from a higher power. Im an addict of many drugs, methadone, crystal meth, heroin, pot, benzo's(Clonazepam and Alprazolam namely) and psychs are hard to come by for me because everyone is into the harder stuff and psychedelics scare mostly everyone around here for stupid reasons. But if I had psychedelics around more often so I can trip and run amuck with my mates(in a good way) laugh, be silly and bond as mates then I wouldn't want to use the hard stuff as much, maybe not at all.

Im going on another hunt tomorrow, also getting 2x 20mg & 1x 10mg caps of 2C-E(which ive done quite a bit along with the other 2C's[2C-B/I/E/T-7 ) so im hoping to have 10mg 2C-E & 2g of caps if they are indeed subs.

I am about to post pics and stats on the Shroomery but i've been learning about these things for years because as I said i'm not interested in trespassing just to get cubes when its closer to being legal to go into the bush for a pick.

I'm very excited for this season as it'll be my first time hunting too :) probably on the perfect location as well here in ACT :D

Pretty sure I should even have decent luck in the immediate area around my street lol

Had another successful hunt today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very potent. Did a lemon tez last night with 3.5 grams. Last time I had these I had 3.5 grams. While it was a good trip it didn't feel like what they hype has been made out to be. Last night on the other hand, 3.5 grams made God stick his fisting my chest and pull out the universe. It felt like a dmt trip for 6 hours. I had to have 75mg serequil to go to sleep due to the intense sound in my head. AWESOME!!

We went down south a few weeks back and came back with about 60-80 gold tops (cubes) here's (not the best quality) pic of about 1/4 of em drying :) we all ate about 7-8 big shrooms and tripped pretty hard on the beautiful drive back from down south....they've all crumbled up but if u can zoom in u can see the mushrooms...so they ARE around....next hunt were focusing on subs tho ;)

Just a reminder to avoid posting pictures of excessive quantities of mushrooms, there is no need to incriminate yourself.

JS I thought it was the wrong time of year to be picking cubes? I could be wrong as I have only ever hunted subs, but I was under the impression Spring and Summer was the time for picking cubes.

Sorry mate there was only 4 or so doses in that picture didint think it was that much :/

I didint think it was the right time either but we got on meth and it was a verrrry cold night,I went up with a very experienced picker and yeah there wasn't much there but there was SOME I'm sure there would be a lot more now :)

the season is FUCKING ridiculous.
most fungi'z i have seen in yeaaaaars folks.

that's interesting because it was one of the worst cube season's of the past 10 years.

Will be heading down south early this week gonna be raining the next few days and verrrry cold at night so yeah wish me luck :D I'll let you's know if there's decent ammounts growing

Will be heading down south early this week gonna be raining the next few days and verrrry cold at night so yeah wish me luck :D I'll let you's know if there's decent ammounts growing

With some of the weather in the previous weeks, you could go south, east, or west :D:D:D!
Some amazing pics so far this year on the shroomery from the bush hunts.

Subs are scarce atm, but things usually pick up a bit later for my area.

Got a handful not too long ago, slightly shocked at how early they popped up, usually a tad longer before full swing down in this south.

What area are you in? I have had 2 extremely successful hunts so far east of Melbourne city. Same patch both times. The patch is untouched to other people.

I went out with a mate to check one of our spots on Friday, the place wasn't teeming with mushrooms but they are about and there was enough for a handful of trips at one spot. Lots of pins around as well. I don't part take these days but anyone with experience shouldn't have trouble finding subs in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.