• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2015

I just want to make a quick comment on this thread, If anyone want's a positive ID you can get my email by PM me. I am from melbourne and would love to help new trippers, I'l even trip with ya's we should make a big BLer trip event LOL

Seeing this was more exciting than any tits i've seen
AtqCD3B.jpg

and i had to snap a shot of this tiny pin
CjiVa3V.jpg

Please refrain from posting pics containing large amounts

Last edited by a moderator:
The pins look so cool, don't know how anyone would want to pick them, too pretty for nature abuse.

Not saying you grabbed them abject, just love the pic.

Although a few pins were stepped on, and a couple were accidentally picked, the majority of the small shrooms had broken their veil. Whilst a tiny bit of mycelium was lost the smaller ones are deceptive and ready for picking, just didn't grow as large. The pin photo left up was untouched, just too cute not to look at.

Abject what part of melbourne are you from cause I'm in the eastern subs and have only seen 1 that was fully formed and on its way out.. I know from experience it's a little to early here

Abject what part of melbourne are you from cause I'm in the eastern subs and have only seen 1 that was fully formed and on its way out.. I know from experience it's a little to early here

I'm an adelaide boy. SA season is usually just starting in a few weeks but we found some quite big fully grown subs, as well as inactives. It was a mild summer here, and winter started early. It's definitely started in SA.

I go picking in eastern suburbs of Melbourne and I have found shitloads. So far I have had 3 hunts yelding at least 30g dry.

Well. I bite my toungue on what I posted earlier. Didn't take much to find a batch of decently matured subs, not too far from my favourite spot. Can't drive atm, so I can't make it to my special spot this year :( hopefully next I'll be more lucky. But the locals I've found just from walking, have surficed for a few decent trips throughout the year. Provided I can find out if there's any interactions with the new shitty med I've been shoved on... Another sad face :(

Anyone know a good read on being safe, and transferring some mycelium to a preferred spot. If I can't trip due to new meds, I won't be eating them for around two-three years. Okay, ultimate unhappy face :( :(
Sucks to hear about your situation.
I have read on a few shroom forums people digging up the mycelium and bagging it to transport and just mixing it in to garden beds and having success but it's only what other hunters have stated. I haven't read anything solid on it tho

I actually went about (somewhat recklessly/carelessly) spreading the contents of a few semi-inoculated jars that got contaminated around the edges of the golf course I live on yesterday. Figured they were gonna be binned anyway, so I just found a few appropriate distinguishable spots on a short walk with the girlfriend, cleared a small spot, dumped the crumbling mycelium into the small excavation, and filled it over a little. Hopefully it works, but I didn't really go about making much effort with it since we've still got plenty of successful jars back home :)

Is the sub season still going in say the central coast, NSW still?

I was thinking of was just starting but it sounds like people are saying they're dying out already?

The reason I ask is because last night I found an option that doesn't involve a 3 hour drive to the Blue Mountains. My friend told me of a local pine plantation that has yielded before. But I had friends getting blue meanies(cyancens) weeks ago. So I'm a bit worried.

This will be my first hunt that might actually be successful but I need to go there at the right time. And yesterday there were inactives in the grasses & woods around so does that mean its moist enough for growth?

I just know I'm so SO close to finding my first batch but there's still things I am unsure of. Mostly just things like whether the altitude is right, whether the temp is right and whether subs even grow anywhere near here at all!?!(its a legitimate fear of mine!)

I am going to go investigate though. The spot sounds like it has potential!

On a separate note, what's the deal with hunting on golf courses? Are they cubes or sub's & how do you know whether cow manure is used there? I say this as there is about 10 golf courses in reasonable distance from my home.

Unfortunately this complete dick I know told me last night to pick the pins(he didn't even now what they were called) it made me wonder how more people don't get poisoned because the vast majority of information that I have gathered off of BL & the net(from local knowitalls) has been a semi-truth or just false. Psychs unfortunately don't interest a lot of people here. Its just meth meth meth aaaaarrrrghh!!!

Found our first handful 2 days ago at our usual bush/pine patch. In the pines our patches seem too dry still. Central Victoria.

I haven't been on BL and other forums for a few years, maybe 3 years. Totally blown away by the surge in meth related suit in the forums! The stuff is everywhere and has ruined the local recreational drug market. Meth meth meth...

^^Your not wrong there!

Im a meth addict but if I had access to other drugs id use them instead. MDMA/MDA, ketamine, GHB, Mush, LSD, DMT/Aya, Cacti, Methylone, 2C's. Id choose all of them over meth(G, K & MDMA for pleasure and fun, psychs for deeper experiences which I very much enjoy) but the demand isn't there :/

I have a small amount of 2C-E but unfortunately it gives me so much nausea that its not so nice. 2C-B/I/T-7 were all fine on my stomach.

Yet to try any of the 2c range myself. I have very basic friends for basic drugs. Mushrooms would account for 50% of what I take. Partly because they just cost some time but mostly because they always make me love life afterwards. I appreciate even the tiny things so much more, they really have a long term anti depressing effect for me.

Doing walking during our 1 hour lunch break in the pines everyday. Still nothing. Kind of wondering if the extra shelter from the more dense forrest has anything to do with it. Bush patches are all go.

Im waiting for a little bit more moisture before I even go check this new spot out. The ground seems a little moist at the moment but I think its dew, I think we need at least one more bit of rain before its even worth checking. Its something im looking so incredibly forward to though, I hope to the mushroom gods that im looking somewhere that even yields. Im so worried that im not going to find them unless I go to the blue mountains or further south but if they grow in SE QLD then they'd have to grow further north than the Blue Mountains. Its so hard to find someone that's not in VIC, SA or just way south that can be my mentor. The things that I don't know are driving me crazy! I just want to know if im wasting my time in pine forests further north(an hour north of a Sydney) or whether I should just wait for next summer cow pat season.

Surely the mountains and south of there cant be the only places subs can be common!?!

I just want to make a quick comment on this thread, If anyone want's a positive ID you can get my email by PM me. I am from melbourne and would love to help new trippers, I'l even trip with ya's we should make a big BLer trip event LOL

awesome bro.

I wanna go for a hunt this season with a couple friends, haven't gone out in years. We have native mushrooms here too. like cross-breads between the weraroa and subs lol. Those will bethe only 3 i eat but my friends have eaten some other ones, and tripped. I just prefer LSD over mushrooms if I were to trip.

Im waiting for a little bit more moisture before I even go check this new spot out. The ground seems a little moist at the moment but I think its dew, I think we need at least one more bit of rain before its even worth checking. Its something im looking so incredibly forward to though, I hope to the mushroom gods that im looking somewhere that even yields. Im so worried that im not going to find them unless I go to the blue mountains or further south but if they grow in SE QLD then they'd have to grow further north than the Blue Mountains. Its so hard to find someone that's not in VIC, SA or just way south that can be my mentor. The things that I don't know are driving me crazy! I just want to know if im wasting my time in pine forests further north(an hour north of a Sydney) or whether I should just wait for next summer cow pat season.

Surely the mountains and south of there cant be the only places subs can be common!?!

Silly, silly boy I am!

I thought we'd get more rain or moisture but everything has dried out now and I should have just gone for a little look when I had the chance :( Plus its warmed up considerably where its been freezing(perfect temp for subs) the last week or so. I don't drive either but I have a mate that will drop everything and drive me straight away if he thinks theres a chance we might get lucky. He's one of 3 people I know who know their psychedelics, though I have experienced much more than them so they kind of use me as a reference and because they know about cubes and meanies but not subs and the fact that your unlikely to find dangerous shrooms in cow pats(though its possible, just rare) yet you need to be really careful with wood loving species, they need me to help identify and im not even an expert but im pretty confident now. They didn't even know what happens if you get poisoned and when I told them they realised that they didn't know as much as they thought and that researching as much as possible is a mighty fine idea.

It will rain again before its too late but im disappointed because there were LBM's everywhere last night but now theyre all shrivelled up. They looked a little like ssubs too but were clearly not, the colour of the cap and the lack of blue staining, plus the stems were so solid immediately said to me theyre not actives, but whatever they were, they were in the same class of mushrooms as subs just not psilocybes.

Next time there's moisture and I start seeing Shrooms/LBM's(in case noobs don't know what I mean there, it stands for Little Brown Mushrooms, and they kind of indicate that there's enough moisture for growth and there could likely be subs/cubes/meanies if you see LBM's around the parks etc...) around the suburbs in the woodchip beds i'm straight out to the pine forest i've just been told has yielded before. And that's what always worried me. That I was going to never find them anywhere north of the Blue Mountains(3 hrs away) but I guess I was wrong. My friends get Blue meanies(Copelandia/Panaleous Cyanscens(I like the sound of Copelandia better but I know they've officially been changed to Panaleous) in summer but the idea of trespassing while i'm on a good behaviour bond and probation doesn't sound like something id like to be a part of. Plus getting shot or charged by a bull(my biggest fear when paddock hunting) doesn't sound too fun either lol

Last edited:
So I suppose Canberra region is pretty good right now, given the rain yesterday and NEGATIVE FUCKING SEVEN THIS MORNING UGGHHHHHH

Will definitely be inspecting the local pine plantation this coming weekend should the conditions remain. Ahh fuckit, I'll go have a snoop regardless.

Our pines kicked off awesome this week! Full day booked in this weekend for bushwalking to hopefully find some new patches and teach a couple guys.

Subs or cubes? I take it subs due to the season. Um you sure these 'crossbreeds' are safe for consumption?

100% active. weraroa grow in winter here too. wish i had some pics of them. they formed a strain together - weraroa and subaeruginosa lol.

if anyone knows the name for 'em that will be sweet.

I am sure i could find the mushroom after googling but i dunno, these things are pretty new and only one other certain site or two would be up-to-date.