• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2015

So I suppose Canberra region is pretty good right now, given the rain yesterday and NEGATIVE FUCKING SEVEN THIS MORNING UGGHHHHHH

Will definitely be inspecting the local pine plantation this coming weekend should the conditions remain. Ahh fuckit, I'll go have a snoop regardless.

negative temps / frost no good. I wouldn't imagine you'd get much that far north anyway, would you?

Apparently; though I've never been picking before. Can find BUTTLOADS not more than an hour and a half drive into the mountains if you could be fucked. Though honestly I haven't the slightest clue on temperature.

Apparently; though I've never been picking before. Can find BUTTLOADS not more than an hour and a half drive into the mountains if you could be fucked. Though honestly I haven't the slightest clue on temperature.

Yeah, Mountains are usually good - although, they tend to grow more sparsely IME in the Mountains; in the city (Melb) I find them in huge patches, like 50 mushrooms in a few square meters, whereas in the Mountains, it's just a couple here, couple there, tend to be less potent too. My hypothesis is that in suburbs, you get them out of garden beds with woodchips, mulch, etc - high density mushroom food. That said - Mountain picking is a better, less paranoia about picking and just a nice environment, take some lunch out, make a day of it. I haven't eaten mushrooms in many years, I still enjoy picking them though, just give them to those that still eat them.

Regarding weather; cool and dark is what they like. Generally you want a lot of rainfall, followed by a bunch of cool days - not hot, they'll dry out, not windy or really rainy; that destroys them and they rot where they grow. Just some heavy rain, followed by a week of mild weather is perfect. Frost can do them in just as easy as the blaring sun.

Thanks for the info :) Thursday/Friday are supposed to have some rain, followed by a cool and cloudy weekend. Hopefully it's the goods :)

100% active. weraroa grow in winter here too. wish i had some pics of them. they formed a strain together - weraroa and subaeruginosa lol.

if anyone knows the name for 'em that will be sweet.

I am sure i could find the mushroom after googling but i dunno, these things are pretty new and only one other certain site or two would be up-to-date.

Are They Psilocybe Auklandii(sp?)

anyone looking for mushroom info - this is a bible

51jbX23hjTL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-47,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

and check this vid out - one of, if not, the best ted talk iv viewed thus far

paul stamets: 6 ways mushrooms can save the world

I'm trying to order some spores here soon and give it my first go. Shroomies are hard to come by around here at least for me.

my mate has a big fuck off bag of beauties thart he wants me to trip on with him tonight..

Ive been up like 2 days at least (possibly 3 too fried to think atm) and have IV'd about 3-4 pts. So I'm pretty bloody well and truly off my rocker...plus I've downed a half bottle of captain morgan(still drinkin ;) and dropped at leaf 150mg valium plus a few bars of 2mg xanax...in the time I've been awake..so its a mellowed fried but I'm def beaming fucking hard as u only can be after stabbing 3 pts up your arm...

is it a good idea to smash 8 of these little beiuaties and trip some epic unheard of balls? I'm tripped before on acid (twice) but i wasn't on meth at the time..oh wait one of times i might have been but i wasn't too fired and hadn't been up fgor days..

is this a bad idea lads?? or should i just dive in head first and have a tripped out rollercoasdter of a frioday night??? it is fry day after all ;)

^ It is a terrible idea, you should not dose psychedelics when you are sleep deprived, or when you are on meth.

Mushrooms are a fair bit less forgiving than acid in my experience, your mileage may vary but a lot of people seem to have experiences similar to mine.

Considering you don't even know what day it is (it is Thursday, not Friday...) I think the last thing you need is more drugs, especially mind bending drugs like psychedelics.

Do yourself a favour and get some fucking sleep dude. You don't seem to want to hear peoples warnings in regards to the meth, but if you keep drinking and taking benzo's at the level you are currently you will end up with a ridiculously serious addiction. Benzo or alcohol withdrawal alone can result in death, and quite commonly result in seizures. Taking that much valium and rum every day, with some xanax on top, is going to catch up with you very quickly.

my mate has a big fuck off bag of beauties thart he wants me to trip on with him tonight..

Ive been up like 2 days at least (possibly 3 too fried to think atm) and have IV'd about 3-4 pts. So I'm pretty bloody well and truly off my rocker...plus I've downed a half bottle of captain morgan(still drinkin ;) and dropped at leaf 150mg valium plus a few bars of 2mg xanax...in the time I've been awake..so its a mellowed fried but I'm def beaming fucking hard as u only can be after stabbing 3 pts up your arm...

is it a good idea to smash 8 of these little beiuaties and trip some epic unheard of balls? I'm tripped before on acid (twice) but i wasn't on meth at the time..oh wait one of times i might have been but i wasn't too fired and hadn't been up fgor days..

is this a bad idea lads?? or should i just dive in head first and have a tripped out rollercoasdter of a frioday night??? it is fry day after all ;)

Listen to drug mentor. I am an extremely seasoned user of psychedelic drugs and psylicibin is not adrug youwant to toy with. It is a sacred tool. If you don't treat it with respect it definitely won't treat you with any respect. This is a drug that can take you from profound heights to the abyss in the blink of an eye. Dry out mate. Your going to fuck yourself up. This is a harm reduction forum and every time you come on here your pushing the envelope more. I have noticed that your meth use hasn't reduced at all like you said it would since you started shooting it. Don't go throwing mushrooms in the mix. At above average doses psylicibin will induce delirium with is not good when sleep deprived and on a myriad of other drugs. If your really here for harm reduction and not just to show the world how drug fucked you are then listen to the help people are offering

If you want to abuse meth and Benzos and not take other people's advice that's fine but don't start abusing psychedelics and big noting it here. Psychedelics are a good tool to use, not something to go disrespecting by binging out on whatever gets waved in your face. Respect drugs, don't abuse them

Taking mushrooms whilst coming off meth usually goes really fucking horribly. I had a mate who actually had a seizure, I've never had that, but I've always regretted doing it. I really really really highly/strongly recommend waiting until you're feeling fresh,

well I'm a drfug fucked mess of a cunt who should have takgen yous advice. i didn't and now I'm in the psych ward. well not the proper psych ward, the place where they hold uy for 3 day order before deciding whether to move you on to the dependency units.

im a fuckingd idiot. i took the mushrooms while completely fucking fried and i honestly dont remember much nor do i want to remember what happened. the orderlies here said i was depicted up by the police crawling through a series of bushes along the highway. i font know where my mate went i dont know how i got there and i sure as fuckin hell dont know what the fucks join ton .as has been said this a harm reduction place, and I've just been here like a fuckwit bragging about being off chops.

they gave me an injection of what I'm told was a valum derivavt that knocked me out for a day and now I'm awake (with my phone still on me and intact? thank fuck) just sitting in the room here contemplating life and hoping to god they dont commit me to the ward. I've had some food and a shower and a psych will be coming soon to ask me some questions so i just gota keep it together.

i told them of my massive meth and valkium habits, craving meth badly now but the shot they gave me is basically valuem 2.0 so I'm cool for the moment sand they said they will be monitoring me and maintaining my bezno dosages to prevent any complications.

we;; blue light. the drugs got the bet of me and it wasn't even meth. fucking mushies. my memory is taking them (shortly after my last post) then we were in the car on the way to score more meth, i started remembering i tripped some serious nut, thought a giant chicken like off family guy was driving the car, i think, then it'd all patterns and blurs and fuck me i dont even know.

sorrhy for there ridiculous typing I'm groggy as all fcuk all the auto correct is a cunt. fuck me I'm just gonna lie back down and try believe this will work out.

fuckin hell bluelibht...

well I'm a drfug fucked mess of a cunt who should have takgen yous advice. i didn't and now I'm in the psych ward. well not the proper psych ward, the place where they hold uy for 3 day order before deciding whether to move you on to the dependency units.

im a fuckingd idiot. i took the mushrooms while completely fucking fried and i honestly dont remember much nor do i want to remember what happened. the orderlies here said i was depicted up by the police crawling through a series of bushes along the highway. i font know where my mate went i dont know how i got there and i sure as fuckin hell dont know what the fucks join ton .as has been said this a harm reduction place, and I've just been here like a fuckwit bragging about being off chops.

they gave me an injection of what I'm told was a valum derivavt that knocked me out for a day and now I'm awake (with my phone still on me and intact? thank fuck) just sitting in the room here contemplating life and hoping to god they dont commit me to the ward. I've had some food and a shower and a psych will be coming soon to ask me some questions so i just gota keep it together.

i told them of my massive meth and valkium habits, craving meth badly now but the shot they gave me is basically valuem 2.0 so I'm cool for the moment sand they said they will be monitoring me and maintaining my bezno dosages to prevent any complications.

we;; blue light. the drugs got the bet of me and it wasn't even meth. fucking mushies. my memory is taking them (shortly after my last post) then we were in the car on the way to score more meth, i started remembering i tripped some serious nut, thought a giant chicken like off family guy was driving the car, i think, then it'd all patterns and blurs and fuck me i dont even know.

sorrhy for there ridiculous typing I'm groggy as all fcuk all the auto correct is a cunt. fuck me I'm just gonna lie back down and try believe this will work out.

fuckin hell bluelibht...

and the weirdest thing is mhy mate hasn't even called me yet...i wonder what the fuck happened to him..he was fried and up for days too..

^^ cmon, give the cunt a break.. he just admitted he fucked up, lets not kick him while he's down...

all the best with your recovery c.crack.. hope you learnt your lesson

Shit man guess's that teachs u not to abuse psychs or they will abuse u back in way u couldn't imagen..:hope u pull up well and get out of there too also will hopefuly teach u to use not abuse drugs hell I used to do it til I was put on the brink of death and found out the hard way :/

I had about 2g of dried subs yesterday then some meth and I regret it but the mushrooms are actually relly helping me at this point in my life. For once I know what I want, im confident, I have goals that aren't too much really for now and I have a new career in the works. Ive got some cool mates atm, one of them said that im the only hard drug user(as in IV meth, heroin etc not mush) they know that still has a soul after doing it for 10 years now almost.

The subs we're getting this season are really strong. Im sick of buying them and we think weve hit the jackpot with a location and my friend was saying he went hunting around that area so I think it may be the same spot. We get them cheap, cheaper than pot equiv weight, but firstly I don't want to pay for them and we enjoy the hunt even if we come up empty handed on actives, mushroom hunting is just fun. I love the body high its so different to acid, I thought it would be much more similar. Im guessing its probably more DMT like. I get such a strong body high and with enough crazy visuals, beautiful. Only had em twice though. 4g subs first time and tripped really hard, lovely body high. Yesterday had 2g and it was +4 which im not sure ive ever had before. Complete ego death which I ind of never grasped the concept of until yesterday.

They are beautiful things though and so much fun. They have really helped with my depression and outlook on life, acid gave me revelations while on it but with the mushrooms im not even tripping anymore but I keep having revelations. They truly are something special I believe. I think they really stand out among all the psychedelics ive done which is a lot of different phens and tryptamines but the only time I had DMT I was in a bad headspace & it was a huge waste. I wanted to get high not trip or have a deep experience, I just wanted a recreational high but obviously that's not what I got.

Has anyone exceeded 5g of subs? Im thinking 5g would be insane but I handled 4g so.... But I don't want to end up in the psych ward or something. I notice I lose motor function and ability to do normal everyday things even on small doses but they aren't as visual, its the high doses that give the real break through and complete visual soup of colour changing and doing its thing. The body high is nice though which I never enjoyed with acid or the 2C's, they always made my back and neck hurt.

Weve just been dumped with rain, mate wants to hunt in next few days and I really think this is it. Ive been trying to find the fuckers for years where I live, and I cant imagine the guy my mate buys them off goes to blue mountains(well known spot by everyone I guess) its pretty far away so I think weve found his little secret lol touch wood! haha!

i second that ketaman, I feel like mushrooms are incredibly good at healing the soul. Ive completely stopped my use of meth, since i got reacquainted with them on our last couple of hunts. Its such a fun hobby to have over winter as well. Its the thrill of the search that adds to it. Your outside, almost instinctively searching/foraging for the magical fungi. The best is the smell you get in the air. You can tell your close and can feel it around you. Its got a certain aura about it.

^^What is your highest dose of subs so far?Doing 2.5g(bout 10 smaller caps) for what will probs be my last mush trip this year. Got a mate coming over to do the same dose and another sober sitter mate. Heading down to the beach after on this awesomely beautiful day with a fat blunt!

Keen is an understatement! :)