• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Rules:

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-No stamp discussion (I guess in chicago that really just means don't get into details about which foils or folds are the best etc...)
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too. If you're not familiar with them I suggest you read them...

Play nice

Old one can be found here.

Fuck me. I am fucking craving. Fucking fuck...got day off cause of presidents holiday, at home with the kids, wife at work, but i can get out of here later and what,go score? fuck. for a stupid buzz...and blow all this work? goddamn. i don;t know if its cause i been reading this site recently, figured out my password and posdted, looked up the spots you allbeen talking about..fuck i can;t even ttype striaght.
took my meds 15 mins ago, been texting people int he program, trying to do the dishes and feed my kids an extended breakfast cause they are chilling on the holiday also..checked my bank account online...called my shrink....
man, what a mind-fuck. this is the shit i don't like. and dope makes it all settle down. $50/day makes me ok for a minute, then it's 75, then its'a bill.
fuck fuck fuck me.

Dude, if you came for someone to talk you out of doing dope, you definitely went to the wrong place.

Fuck me. I am fucking craving. Fucking fuck...got day off cause of presidents holiday, at home with the kids, wife at work, but i can get out of here later and what,go score? fuck. for a stupid buzz...and blow all this work? goddamn. i don;t know if its cause i been reading this site recently, figured out my password and posdted, looked up the spots you allbeen talking about..fuck i can;t even ttype striaght.
took my meds 15 mins ago, been texting people int he program, trying to do the dishes and feed my kids an extended breakfast cause they are chilling on the holiday also..checked my bank account online...called my shrink....
man, what a mind-fuck. this is the shit i don't like. and dope makes it all settle down. $50/day makes me ok for a minute, then it's 75, then its'a bill.
fuck fuck fuck me.

just hang in there man... if you got some clean time under your belt then trust me it feels alot better to add another day then to start all over again....

but like legend said, prob not the best thread to come to for support....

the other post got closed for over 1000 posts? wtf? its not like im anywhere near chi but still one of my favorite threads on here.... guess the games more or less the game no matter where you are...

Hey raiders read the fucking guidelines. I know being sick sucks but come on dude. Word of advice- always have plenty of connects and be cautious with each one. Man up and hit the street. It sucks but we all had to do it. Also have some subs on hand always as a safety net. If we are gonna be junkies at least have some kind of plan. Even then sometimes everything goes wrong but keep that bullshit out of here. What up itchy, nsb, ccd and everybody else. Northside stay strong man, I am having the same problems lately man. Broken ankle so I'm limited so too much free time that sometimes I will feel actually dopesick for 20-30 minutes at a time, but that will pass. But I feel you. I really want some shit bad. Fuck just a bag, just one! Maybe 2. Fuck. How are u doing with the kpins? Overusing? Today might be a good day to make sure you take some. Be safe everyone

thx pizza. subs and kpins, yeah, and keeping my head outta my ass for a few hours and then it was alright.

Fuck off source boy, you feel my pain? get your own shit.

I know who my friends are on here. yeah, it's a fucking dope board, no shit. who clued you in?

i think raiders might really be a cop... it even sounds like a stupid fukin SN a cop would use...

and i just cant imagine why in the hell someone would say their drug guy is all out.... literally of all the ways to play it, they go with the line the ppl from to catch a preadtor would use if they were running a drug sting....

a part of me really hopes they are a cop and they had some douchey cliche line they wanted to use when they busted someone on here and they never get to use it... im sure they have a cool tie dye shirt and a 3 day beard too...

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Last edited:
What up my A.H. Brother. Hope you're good. Wtf!? I didn't know you typed with your foot! I'm glad it's a new thread. I was tired of the Demi-god legend bullshit. NSB, dude, how about this. Wait till st Patricks day. And I will buy you a few. That's when I'm setting my sail for so if you can hold on till then I'm a man of my word and I know for a fact you are. You were curious about the shit I get, anyway. Dude, just hold out till then and I got you.
Deal?
Stay off of BL.
...I mean what I said. There's no way for me to know if you are fucking up but if you respond back and say you will, I will take your word for it.
What up ccl, ss1, pill bill, Obama phone and aforementioned pizza.
Sorry if I missed someone.
...fuuuck...took a sub today..(1/2).no wonder people can't get off this thing.
A sub makes a world of diff. On how you approach the day. I hope I'm able to get some more in the future. They are a miracle.
Edit: A half must have been too much, cause I barfed about 6 hours later after smoking a cig...just like dope back in the days. Haven't barfed from dope in a long time.

Last edited:
@Pill Bill. ...Hmm...You sir, know a little bit too much about the sneaky bacon brothers behavior... I don't think I will share my guy's info with you...even if your guy is out.
Good day.

^lol...im not even gettin high nemore so would never put you in that akward situation... and believe me i wish i couldnt... its more of a curse then a gift...

but for real how bout this kinda busted looked chick me n my ex were both friends with and always use to run around n get high with hmu yesterday outa the blue and asked if i was needin nething cause i guess she just happen to be out by my house and i told her i was good and she said that today she would be back out this way again and she wanted to stop by n chill and shed throw me a couple folds for free... she was really sounding like she wanted the dick and she even kinda hit on me a couple times before wen me n my ex were still together but idk i just dont really like bein mean to ppl and i really dont wana fuck her with your dick scratchy but damn turnin down free dope has always been kryptonite.... ne suggestions

damn itchy, can i get a few after st. patty's day, too? There no fucking way I'll be clean past friday, but hey at least I'm honest. And who the fuck says, "my drug guy is out." lol. NO!

lol i dont know how you pretend to slam some shit... this chick has seen me shoot up a hundred times... but honestly it snowed so hard last night im kinda hopin she doesnt even hit me up but then again im kinda hopin she does

yea like i said before, im probably the WORST person to ask advice about this shit. Am I'm on here waaay too much. I'm engrained in this post. That being said hit that bitch up. Then when the time for fucking comes, say u got dope dick.

For some fucked up reason I HATE when ppl see me shoot up, so I go in a bathroom or some shit. WHen ppl where shooting up in cars on the way back home, I would save my shit til i got home. I don't let ppl shoot up when im driving. Unless I'm driving someone else's car and it's a truck/SUV with tints.

Lmao... Busted chicks ...with dicks ,tinted trucks, slamming dope while driving, fucking blizzards... That's dangerous life.
I personally wouldn't take advantage of her, just cause you can. Y kno what I mean. :/

i didnt... i just ignored her call... and honestly i kinda feel like she was tryin to use me.... shiteettt not just any whore can get this dick for a couple folds lol a few mabe but def not a couple... smh the nerve of some ppl...

Status
Not open for further replies.