The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black amex? I had to Google that, Lol. Aaanyway, nah lucky me... I don't even own a debit/credit card. Straight up cash.

Yeah I moved out of the Christian transitional living home after a year there, and picked up some h on two different occasions. Been smoking weed to stay away from harder drugs. Ill be going back on sub tomorrow. Not sure about the other girl, haven't seen her name pop up in awhile. Then, I've been chillin in the cannabis section. ;)

I ate an eighth of shrooms today, woulda been my first time tripping and I felt NOTHING. Idk if it was bunk or if nothing happened because of something else Id taken (like nightly seroquel). Waste of $ and excitement/anxiety!

Goodnight! Hope you're all feeling good this fine evening.

Yeah seroquel will block it from working at all so yeah...
Weed is a Godsend, it seems like dabs is the hard drug of weed lol. I count it in its own separately lol firee..

Black amex? I had to Google that, Lol. Aaanyway, nah lucky me... I don't even own a debit/credit card. Straight up cash.

Yeah I moved out of the Christian transitional living home after a year there, and picked up some h on two different occasions. Been smoking weed to stay away from harder drugs. Ill be going back on sub tomorrow. Not sure about the other girl, haven't seen her name pop up in awhile. Then, I've been chillin in the cannabis section. ;)

I ate an eighth of shrooms today, woulda been my first time tripping and I felt NOTHING. Idk if it was bunk or if nothing happened because of something else Id taken (like nightly seroquel). Waste of $ and excitement/anxiety!

Goodnight! Hope you're all feeling good this fine evening.

You wouldn't be referring to Teen Challenge Chicago would you? Because I just got out of there LOL.

Yeah seroquel will block it from working at all so yeah...
Weed is a Godsend, it seems like dabs is the hard drug of weed lol. I count it in its own separately lol firee..
God I LOVE dabs and you are so right. I have been dry for a few days and dying for some dope. My friend has had these dabs and they have at least helped my mind not go so crazy. :)

No, I avoided teen challenge like the plague! I was threatened w teen challenge (Chicago, Milwaukee) multiple times. The place I was at was much smaller. Houses 7 women only. Way less structured than teen challenge. I DID get sent to a place called Mount Zion house for women which suuuuucked (for 35 days).

I've never done dabs before and I honestly don't even know what it is! I've noticed that it seems to be quite trendy lately, tho.

So, I'm out of H. :( Was great while it lasted. Back to sub? Time will tell. What's up for everyones weekend?

hope all you bear fans out there are pumped to get my boy kevin white... hes gona be doin big things...

Dabs are basically pure THC (weed) in the form of a wax,butter, or oil depending how its made & what Is used to extract it from the weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.