The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA good for you pill. Yea she prob wanted something from you. she could have laced the dope and then when you were out, cut ur penis off as a suveneir. however u spell that. Either way, good shit. And itchy, I've been through that retarded phase of dope where I could be careless and slam shit right after I got it. But now, I'm SUPER cautious and only take risks when I have to. I like the car to be clean if and when the cops run the plate. Everything valid and good to go. Dope stashed. Never bring rigs or weed or a bowl. It's like a chess game to me now. Just gotta stay one step ahead and you'll be fine. There's always instances where you can get fucked and be pretty powerless against the beast of the law. But, having your bases covered it always recommended.

LMAO! Dude!(PB) ... A couple of folds an sum squares(slang term for cigs around here) n shit? ...This nasty bitch comes up to me one time soliciting, I told her I was broke and she goes "shiiieeet baby, you gots sum change?" lol
I just got fucked with by Bellwood PD. Asking me where I'm going and coming from. Fuck you pig. Wrote me up for a seatbelt.
Yeah, I have to be completely clean when on the street, man. Down to the insurance and lights, including hanging shit off rear view mirror.
I got two cars, dude, I have a ghetto sled that's in my gf's name that I take to work(i work in a shithole neighborhood) and to the spot. And a nicer car for when I have to do civilized shit.

Last edited:
I like how you roll, itchy. I find it funny that if you have too nice of a car, some dealers don't wanna fuck with you. It's always good to have a hooptie for all the shady biz. A good jalopy and you can't stop me. LOL. I just met up with my PC and thank god he fronted me some shit. I fucking love this PC man. I reminded him that I'm an excellent customer and get shit pretty much every other day. Plus he scared me and turned his phone off and changed his number. If I would have lost my phone or changed my number, he would have been gone forever. I hate that this guy hits me up EVERY day like 4-5 times a day by texting me that he's good or the deals for today or whatever. At least I don't have to worry about going on foot and all that's associated with that process. I decided I'm gonna do that when it gets warmer out. I have to drop about $20 for the train fair and then I always have extra loot to get food or a drink or something when I'm out there. So, when I pound the pavement I like to have roughly $100 on me. That way I can go to 2 spots,compare shit and be prepared for my next excursion. Let me know if anyone hits up the spots. I'm gonna say I'll hit them up in about a month. Right now there's really no point with a PC that's fucking awesome and knows me well enough to front me shit or drive to my house if i have enough money. Be safe everyone. use a condom.

Yeah, itch, I'll stay off the site, that's good advice. Doesn't mean I'll stay clean, but I don't need the site to find shit. More like it just wakes the subconscious enough to start shit rolling, and then that's dangerous territory. But I like your idea. Let's due the river green.
Pill, or Bill, whatever, if I had someone pressing me that hard, first thing I'm thinking is that she got pinched, and she needs to flip some names and set some shit up to get her charges reduced or dropped. Idk who she is, or who you are in terms of the local economy, but I wouldn't trust that shit for nothing. What's she got to gain by giving away free shit? When's the last time you had the urge to call someone up and give away free shit? You know....? But you know better than any of us who she is and what the situ is. Don't get in trouble with your girl, don't catch some skeevy shit from some dope head, and don't get set up.
can I go now, itch? we still cool? See you in March.

NSB you know ur gonna go back to the site and just see what all of us are talking about. don't lie. i don't think this site persuades or dissuades a person from doing dope. I actually like this site the best when im dopesick or fiending. i can vent and talk shit or whatever. There's only 1 or 2 ppl i talk to that know i do dope. i can't really talk to my friends about it. some of them i can. some of them know i've done shit in the past. it's just different here. the anonimity of it is very appealing.

Pill, or Bill, whatever

lol mr. billies fine...

im pretty sure she didnt get caught up in anything, its a small enough town to where everyone who fucks with H knows everyone else in sorm form or another, and its always nice gettin the run down of who got the best shit...

but thats not really settin me up on nething here wantin to come get me high n fuck... n ive known her and her whole family for a long ass time n shes been sweatin me to hang out for awhile, always hittin on me n shit n her n my ex are pretty good friends and as soon as she would leave she would be sayin sumin bout how pretty my eyes were or sum shit like that, just typical whore shit honestly... that is the great thing about living in morgantown tho, whores are not hard to come by... esp if your holdin lol

and yea itch i know wat squares are...

Well boys I've just been given any man's justification to score...as if I needed permission... Two words all.... Fucking women.

playing mind games and shit....fuck man....I hate this bullshit with women...so I will hit up a lovely painkiller to dull the emotional turmoil. Stay safe out there y'all's and don't let women fuck with your heads... (Ladies don't let dudes fuck with your heads either)

Last edited:
Yeah pill bill, take the dope and leave the puss!!! There was this girl who used to be really good child hood friends with my wife who as they got older, drifted apart. Anyways, I fucked this girl shortly before I started dating my wife. probably 2, maybe even 3 weeks before we got together. That is completely irrelevant to my story but I'm high as fuck and feel like being detailed god damn it! Now rolling right along.....this x friend of my wife/girl who I fucked turned into a cum guzzling junkie slut over the next few years and we would bump into each other from time to time. During a period which I had been sober for roughly 6 months back in 2012 I happened to run into her at a buddies house. I was there actually dropping off some suboxone to him because he had planned to try to kick dope (don't we all lol). While I was there the girl shows up with this other gem of a junkie whore and they were obviously three sheets to the wind fucked up. I put on the charm knowing that the girl had always wanted another go at my balls and asked if I could get just a dub. She said fuck it and just gave me probably a 50. I said god damn! I acted all like "oh I can't just take this without paying for it. It just doesn't feel right to me." In reality in my mind I'm jumping up for joy and clicking my heels together. SCORE! I made sure to get her number and hit her up a couple days later looking for another "dub" And I could meet her or whatever. She said that she was over close to my part of town and she could just drop it by. She lived with her mom at the time because she had recently gotten out of prison (classy girl, a real winner) and she didn't want to go home to get high. Her mom is a royal bitch and I fuckin wouldn't wanna get high over there either. Sooooo she needed a place to get high. I had no problem with that and neither did she especially considering the fact that my wife wasn't gonna be home for another few hours. I guarantee that she assumed she was gonna be riding some dick before the day was over. Unfortunately for her, I have never nor will I ever fuck around on my wife. So the bitch comes over and busts out like 2-3 grams of nice light brownish grey chunk raw. She asked how much I wanted and said I don't need to pay for it. I did the whole "I feel terrible you won't accept any money" act again and ended up with around a half gram. She is a red head and if any of you have been around red heads you know that they generally are very fair skinned. But yeah, she couldn't hit a vein to save her life so aked me if I would hit the vein in her tit. I used to date a red head so I already k ew all about shooting up a girl's tittie. So I hit her tittie vein and got free dope......and she got no dick lol. This whole situation happened on maybe 10 different occasions!!!! I always wondered why she was so generous with the dope she had and come to find out she was fucking the dope nigga for dope. As soon as she had a falling out with him and he found a new snow bunny to fuck with, all my free dope went bye bye. She started charging me for it. Talk about a bummer!!! By that time I had a good free dope habit lol. But yeah pill bill. FUCKING RUN THAT BITCH DRY OF ALL HER DOPE!!!!!! Hit that shit up as long as you can until she gets tired of giving it to you bro. If she is stupid enough to give out free shit, why shouldn't you be the one to benefit from her dumb-bitchness?

Last edited:
lol be kool if they had a bat spot light to shine into the night sky when they were "open"...

and mop women already have enough of an advantage over men i say fuk w their head every chance you get and il be damned if they should be makin anything over 70% of what a man in the same position does...if for nothing else just to level things out....

she was fucking the dope nigga for dope.

lol i talked to someone else this evening and found out how she had so much dope to just give away... well a "brother" from outa town the both of us have known for over a year now had to go back home for some reason and he thought it would be a good idea to leave like a quater ounce of dope with her to get rid of and she just up n peaced out, got a new number and said fuck him so i guess hes flippin shit tryin to find her and around here unless know know someone you wont find em... its just not gona happen...

but completly unrelated to the story, but just to give yall an idea how busted she is... she was all over this same dude from outa town and he would never fuck her, he would fuck other bitches n give em dope but never her but hed still give her shit for sum reason and i honestly felt so bad about this cause me n my ex picked her up one day and she was crying cause she "caught" him fucking sum chick and was just going on and on about how come he wont fuck me? and i had to try so hard not to bust out laughing until we dropped her off... but im assuming blk ppl in chicago or more or less like the ones from philly n detroit and really do white ppl a favor by fuking the nastiest white girls they can find and she was so busted he wouldnt even fuk her... and its kinda sad cause way back when she really was pretty cute, but shootin dope for 10+ years aint gona do anyone ne favors...

Lol you are right about that bro. And I know most...if not all the people who are on this thread most of the time i assume are of the Caucasian persuasion so we can get away with talking about things like that without ruffling too many feathers in the chicken coupe. But it's true bro! I know most men like a nice juicy ass but black men generally think the biggest ass is the nicest ass. And I don't mean to sound prejudiced towards them at all but from my experiences it's true. And if it's a white girl with an enormous ass it's even better. Usually a white girl with an enormous ass means the rest of her is enormous too. During the 2 times I have been to the joint if there was a white girl visiting a black dude, the bitch was dag nasty! And they dressed like they thought they were the finest thing in the room. Fuckin crater faced with some bogus ass shit hair dye job and about 3 times too much makeup that wasn't doing them any favors anyway. You can paint a masterpiece portrait on a turd but the fuckin thing is still gonna be a turd. They can have them as far as I'm concerned!!! But I guess beauty is in the eye of the be holder. I would say personalities can make people more attractive but most likely the stupid bitches are lacking in that department or they wouldn't be visiting some dumb fuck who is in prison for robbing a gas station for a bottle of bumpy face , a carton of what I is and $58.64 out of the cash register lol. And for those that don't know what a bottle of "bumpy face" is, it is segrams extra dry gin. And for those of you who don't know what a carton of "what I is" is, it is a carton of Kool menthol cigarettes. So the next time you hear a brotha tell the clerk at your local freedom gas station "hey jo lemmy git a bottle of bumpy face and a pack of what I is" you will know what the fuck that mother fucker is talking about

^ lol thanks for clearin that up cuz i was like wtf is bumpy face? but i do enjoy sum seagrams #7 tho... but just not much for the gin

u learn something new every day...and LOL at $58.64. The 64 cents indicates that about $4 or so was in change. The cops probably found him by the sound of the clickity clank while he attemped to run away...in a large circle. Instead of working for one fucking day, this nig nog is doing 3+ years. fuck that man. I don't like this discussion about nasty bitches. That story was very entertaining tho, i have to admit. Any time there is free dope on the table, why the fuck not take it?

You guys have covered too much ground for me to relate to a concrete point or case scenario. Plus, I'm drinking so it's hard to hold on to a single train of thought. What I derived from this little lesson, is that fat White bitches are a prize commodity amongst the negro elite ranks. Shit, any white bitch that wants to go that route, deserves everything that's in her sad future. Hey! What do you call a White woman that dates a "brother"? ...A single mom! Lol!
Hey NSB, I don't know how to quote on here but " what does she gain from giving away free shit?"... I offered you free shit, just to put a buffer between you and your craving...you know for a fact I'm not a pig or gay, nor am I under investigation. Completely lost my train of thought...anyway, back to huge white asses and the men that love them.
Later folks.

anyway, back to huge white asses and the men that love them.

lmao... good joke tho... ive heard more then my far share growin up around here...

but honestly i prefer a niced a mixed girl anyday of the week... my last two gfs were mixed, crazy as fuck but still def hot as shit... mmm love me some curly hair and a nice year round tan lol... but i think im going back to white girls for good... as funny as it is telling my mom any chicks name and her first question being is she black? not that i have a problem w that, just wondering... and my grandparents... smh... they look so happy when she first tells em shes italian and the disapointment when she finishes with and black... lol... and as bad as my family is theres are always way fukin worse... giving me dirty looks cause the smell of okra makes me gag... not like i was being rude, just said no thanks... but they def have way better holidays... loved drinkin some crown with her 85yo grandma lol...

but yea back to white women for me... sober white women... sober fit white women...

What it do yall... Back on my horse n it feels so good. Can't stand to read these forums when I'm sick. Just try to get thru it in a Xanax coma. Anyway, was wondering. For all my fellow fiends, do u roll to ur spots in the whip or do u go on foot? I heard that CPD can impound ur car (if they get u for possession or attempted possession) and it costs $3k to get it out. Can anyone confirm?

What it do yall... Back on my horse n it feels so good. Can't stand to read these forums when I'm sick. Just try to get thru it in a Xanax coma. Anyway, was wondering. For all my fellow fiends, do u roll to ur spots in the whip or do u go on foot? I heard that CPD can impound ur car (if they get u for possession or attempted possession) and it costs $3k to get it out. Can anyone confirm?
They will impound that shit in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.