The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, but $3k sounded ridiculous to me. I was wondering if anyone ever had to pay that much to get it out?

What it do yall... Back on my horse n it feels so good. Can't stand to read these forums when I'm sick. Just try to get thru it in a Xanax coma. Anyway, was wondering. For all my fellow fiends, do u roll to ur spots in the whip or do u go on foot? I heard that CPD can impound ur car (if they get u for possession or attempted possession) and it costs $3k to get it out. Can anyone confirm?

three grand??? wtf... that seem cruel and unusual... but wouldnt really susprise me... around these here parts its like 100 dollars plus what ever the towing company feels like charging... usually 2-300 more dollars... fukin thiefs...

What it do yall... Back on my horse n it feels so good. Can't stand to read these forums when I'm sick. Just try to get thru it in a Xanax coma. Anyway, was wondering. For all my fellow fiends, do u roll to ur spots in the whip or do u go on foot? I heard that CPD can impound ur car (if they get u for possession or attempted possession) and it costs $3k to get it out. Can anyone confirm?

I know from experience (this was 2005, though) that on top of whatever it costs for towing they slapped on an additional $1000 for having drugs in the car. I only had marijuana, so the penalties might be stricter with other drugs. But considering both heroin and weed are schedule 1 narcotics for some dumbass reason, it should be the same price. So basically it'll cost you $1000 plus regular towing and storage fees.

Tow companies are the lowest fucking scum on earth. It is a cash racket and very crooked business. I had a buddy who towed for awhile in Chicago. He said he was always packing heat because he had gotten guns and knives and bats pulled on him so many times. Windows where bullet proof. Shit job.

Dem boys are like the mailman except they work Sundays and holidays no matter what. I wonder if they get some kind of bonus for working on holidays? Just curious (the corner boys not the post office haha)

I know from experience (this was 2005, though) that on top of whatever it costs for towing they slapped on an additional $1000 for having drugs in the car. I only had marijuana, so the penalties might be stricter with other drugs. But considering both heroin and weed are schedule 1 narcotics for some dumbass reason, it should be the same price. So basically it'll cost you $1000 plus regular towing and storage fees.

Your thinking of federal laws, in IL anything other than weed is a class x felony.
You will have that $2-3,000 bond to get your car out of impound, towing and lot fees. then you will have to bond yourself out of jail for the felony (you can literally have residue and go to jail, a friend went to jail over deodorant residue in his ride) then court fees then lawyer fees. Chicago cops don't have to test for shit. So all in all driving to cop dope is one of the best revenue streams in the city. About $8,000+ in the end and that's just dough. Forget jail time, community service and not being able to get a decent job anymore.

If you happen to not be able to afford your impound bond, tough, than they'll slap the bond on your license and suspend your license until you pay the fees. Which make it suck even more if your car wasn't even worth the fees to begin with. Because you can't just say, fuck it keep the bitch, they'll keep the ride and fine your ass.

Chicago is no joke.

Stop telling lies. Class X felony is murder or high ranking/quantity drug dealing. Not poss. ...Unless you're holding a couple of Ks. You really have to work hard to get a class X.
I would edit your post, man. Poss IS a felony but not "X". "X" carries a mandatory 10 or 25 years with it.

Stop telling lies. Class X felony is murder or high ranking/quantity drug dealing. Not poss. ...Unless you're holding a couple of Ks. You really have to work hard to get a class X. I would edit your post, man. Poss IS a felony but not "X". "X" carries a mandatory 10 or 25 years with it.
Already tried but the edit button just spins for some reason. You're right, my mistake, class 4. You're information is also incorrect but I'm not going to say you're telling lies.....

^^How so?...

1. Aggravated kidnapping, 720 ILCS 5/10-2.
  2. Aggravated battery with a firearm, 720 ILCS 5/12-4.2(a)(1).
  3. Aggravated battery of a child, 720 ILCS 5/12-4.3(a).
  4. Home invasion, 720 ILCS 5/19-6.
  5. Aggravated criminal sexual assault, 720 ILCS 5/12-14.
  6. Predatory criminal sexual assault of a child (over 17 years of age and victim under 13 years old), 720 ILCS 5/12-14.1(1).
  7. Armed robbery, 720 ILCS 5/18-2.
  8. Aggravated vehicular hijacking, 720 ILCS 5/18-4.
  9. Aggravated arson, 720 ILCS 5/20-1.1.
  10. Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver (such as 15-100 grams or possession with intent to deliver within 1,000 feet of a public park, church, school, or public housing), 720 ILCS 570/401.
I'm sorry, *attempted* murder and 6-30 mandatory prison sentence.
Now we both can stop lying.

Last edited:
Aw shit bros! So people be cold coppin on foot in the chi now? I always've been served in the vehicle anytime I couldn't get ahold of the pc.

I hear it's cold as fuck back home...sorry to rub it in by its 80 degrees here in Mexico:) it's been my first unforced 'vacation' since I started fucking with lady H. Stay safe out there y'all!

If the truth has to be told, class 4 carries 1-3 years. Class 3 is 2-5. Class 2 is 3-7. Class 1 is 4-15 with mandatory prison. Meaning non-probationable. Class 2, 3 and 4 are all probation eligible. Class x is 6-30. But if you get charged for the same crime twice then you have the possibility of getting extended term which in turn makes all of the above-mentioned sentences maxed out at double the time. So extended term class 4 would be 1-6. Class 3 would be 2-10. Class 2 is 3-14. Class 1 is 4-30. And finally the dreaded class x....6-60. But really the judge can do whatever the fuck the judge wants to. I had to bust out some of my Johnny Law on yo azzes rye quick like. NIGGA! Oh and there is boot camp also known as impact incarceration. The criteria may have changed since I was there but they are as follows: must be minimum age of 18 (even though at 17 you will get charged as an adult......gayness!!) and a maximum age of 35. Class 1 through 3 felonies only. Violent crimes are not eligible but from what i remember, sex crimes are. I could be wrong on that though. I know for sure that violent crimes are ineligible. Also the sentence has to range from 5 to 8 years. Any more or any less, sorry for ya....yous goin to the jizzzoint. Also in order for a person to be eligible it must be there first time going to prison. You can have prior felonies and still get boot camp as long as you had never gone to prison before. What sent me there was a class 1 residential burglary. I got 8 years but ended up with a cool 120 days of boot camp. But if you fuck up at boot camp they are sending your ass on up the road to the big boy facility. i was at DuQuoin which is in southern illinois about 30 miles north of carbondale. There was at one point 3 boot camps. One is co-ed even but that wasn't the one I was at. I think the other one was Dixon Springs. It was down even further south than the one I was at. The third one was by Springfield I think. But yeah, there yall go!! I'm done wrighting my novel about the illinois department of corruption

Last edited:
...This legal minute, brought to you by...lol.
Pizza, you jealous? Keep working at it. Anything is possible. The only thing that would be sweeter than completion of that list, is having it televised or re-enacted on fine pieces of cinema, such as 'COPS' or 'America's Most Wanted'. Lol
Later man. Hope that ankle is doing better.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah class x felony blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, whatever you said........Chicago is no joke.

Yea idk where you're getting your info from, but what I mentioned is from personal experience. The guy was originally talking about a pipe, im pretty sure. I'm too deep into writing this post that i can't go back and check the old posts. Overall, Illinois and Chicago especially will try to fuck you as hard as they can and suck you dry for your money. That's just how it goes.

Now back to the real shit. I didn't go to the abandos because my buddy that gave me a ride was being a bitch today and it almost fucked everything up. He was too drunk to drive and I promised him I would get him a rock if he took me to get my sacred bags of dope. So I called up my PC and told this drunk buddy of mine that this guy will serve me with both my bags and a $20 rock. When we got back he was disappointed and pretty mad at me, but fuck this kid. Obviously, I just got my shit (my PC doesn't deal anything else that i know of) He (drunk friend of mine)was being an enormous piece of shit to me today and has been chilling with the local crackheads at my friendly neighborhood crackhouse. He's blowing all his money on that shit. The worst part about it is that these crackhead ass mother fuckers constantly rip him off and they don't even get good crack. But, for some dumbass reason he keeps going back to them, smoking them all down and they never reciprocate. It makes me feel bad for the kid and I keep telling him I'm not gonna talk to him if he keeps hanging out and smoking crack all fuckin day. I'm not judging him and I don't look down on him because he has a vice that's different than mine. I just don't like how every one of these fucking piece of shit crackheads take advantage of his kindness. I mean, i did the exact same thing today, but at least eventually i was honest with him and he knows im gonna hook him up with a rock eventually. And it's gonna be some good crack. not this bullshit they get and consider to be good crack. I haven't smoked that shit in almost 10 years now, but I'm not a fan at all. ive been considering doing the commuter dealer thing and getting a bunch of crack and selling it to them to feed my other addiction. It's very tempting but these fags wouldn't surprise me if they snitched me out and whatnot.

and shiiiiit i'll give these niggaz a holiday bonus if they do it somewhat professionally and the quality is on point.

Aw shit bros! So people be cold coppin on foot in the chi now? I always've been served in the vehicle anytime I couldn't get ahold of the pc.

I hear it's cold as fuck back home...sorry to rub it in by its 80 degrees here in Mexico:) it's been my first unforced 'vacation' since I started fucking with lady H. Stay safe out there y'all!

yea it was -6 when I checked the temperature before walking outside. I'm pretty sure it was -27 with wind chill. So, it brings a whole new meaning to "cold copping." LOL, just sayin. If my PC doesn't answer, I dedicate about a good 4 hour chunk of my time to cold cop. It usually doesn't take nearly that long, but I just plan a backup and a backup to the backup. It is a very Chicago thing to drive up to the open air markets and get ur shit nice and conveniently, but to go along with our convo about all the fines and bullshit Crook county has to offer, it's just less risky to go on foot. This isn't always true and sometimes it could be more risky walking around the hood while being white (an offense punishable by death in the wrong Chicago neighborhood). With the drive thru method ur in and ur out. After u cop in ur car, ur outta that neighborhood and on the highway within 5 mns.

I'm so jealous ur in Mexico right now. :X :X :X :X :X Imagine how much dope is relatively close to your location and destined for Chicago. If I had the hookup I'd drive to Mexico for my shit. Just get a quarter oz of some "pure" dope and smuggle it in somehow. Or just get a hotel and get fucked up for a week or so. Get some Mexican hookers. Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.