European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam ran out fuck guys :(

Bare_head

Bluelighter
SO i ran out of etiz, won and lost over £40k this last few months (stupid i know) im in a terrible way, i just check to see if i can order etiz and it seems most sites dont stock it? i really need something for tomorrow i know sourcing is not allowed but is etiz (real etiz at good prices) around still, im that hooked to the stuff and have been so low i just forgot about ordering more, and yeh 400mg gone in a month :( now im sat here thinking wtf im gonna withdraw now for a long time, ive been on them for around 2 years, im scared i might have a seizure :( im not sure what to do, any other chems that will be effective but not as harsh on me? anyone tell me if real good etiz is still about for sale? im sorry been reading and it seems a few people saying its going to be banned, and my site i got it off sold all stock, id prefer the powder but dont know how trustful some sites are nowadays :( in a rut ! 8mg a night does nothing , and now im on nothing at all :( i have 30mg of diaz and 4mg of etiz left :(

I've been there man, it's terrifying. I was on etiz, about 4-5 mg for about two years. Then suddenly ran out, had to do it cold turkey. The first thing I would do it use your remaining benzos very sparingly. Take 5-10mg valium per day. Or if you'd prefer, finish your etiz by taking 1mg per day before switching to the valium. Break them in half and take them in 6 hour intervals. This won't make the circle of hell disappear but it will certainly make a MAJOR difference in how you feel and will buy you some time.

Find a replacement if you absolutely can't face this (I couldn't face the withdrawal). Find a doctor who is willing to begin a tapering program with a long acting benzo like valium. It's not going to feel good. However, it can be incredibly dangerous to attempt to stop cold turkey after using for so long.

Best of luck.

out of dyclazepam and pyrazolam which one did you find better for withdrawls? im not sleeping welll anyways, a bit scared i might seize but dont know, im on a script of diaz, my psych doesnt know about my etiz withdrawl :( i mean do i go to my gp's straight away today and tell them the truth? im austistic and a vunerable adult so might go towards me ? idk :( i shouldnt have ever used etiz when the dmt godess told me it would kill me, had blood test other day because stomach has been fucked for 6 weeks after a drink one night, on gastro pills at the moment , but i really need a vendor im looking at loads and just like meh its all diclaz, powdered etiz from a vendor at stupid price which i dont really trust and pyraz, i hope i can get some diclazepam, if i stop cold turkey, will i die? will it fuck me up for the rest of my life? can i survive 3 weeks without completely after losing that much money? fuck man idk :( will diph (a relative to pcp and ket) help at all or make things worse i guess? i can get hold of a tiny bit of clonaz, but its killing me right now :(

found a supplier dont know if the powder or the pellets are the way to go, i think powder, the sales arnt as good as last month ha !

pyrazolam is a short acting benzo with a short half life, you would be better off with diclazepam but REALLY first you should go to your gp and tell them your situation.

out of dyclazepam and pyrazolam which one did you find better for withdrawls? im not sleeping welll anyways, a bit scared i might seize but dont know, im on a script of diaz, my psych doesnt know about my etiz withdrawl :( i mean do i go to my gp's straight away today and tell them the truth? im austistic and a vunerable adult so might go towards me ? idk :( i shouldnt have ever used etiz when the dmt godess told me it would kill me, had blood test other day because stomach has been fucked for 6 weeks after a drink one night, on gastro pills at the moment , but i really need a vendor im looking at loads and just like meh its all diclaz, powdered etiz from a vendor at stupid price which i dont really trust and pyraz, i hope i can get some diclazepam, if i stop cold turkey, will i die? will it fuck me up for the rest of my life? can i survive 3 weeks without completely after losing that much money? fuck man idk :( will diph (a relative to pcp and ket) help at all or make things worse i guess? i can get hold of a tiny bit of clonaz, but its killing me right now :(

It probably won't kill you going CT. Seizures are very rare I believe, BUT can happen. And you were taking a lot. Is it worth the risk?

Stop taking so much, and taper down as quickly as you feel comfortable with. It doesn't have to be such a horrible experience to stop.

if you get the powder just make sure you get Propylene Glycol too, to dissolve in.

weigh the dose twice, and measure liquid accurately
you can make a big solution of 1mg = 0.1 to 0.2ml PG

withdrawals, idk feels kinda weird for me. Just depression and i forget i am in withdrawal. that depersonalization disorder or w/e it is,when you feel like you could be dreaming

if you get the powder just make sure you get Propylene Glycol too, to dissolve in.

weigh the dose twice, and measure liquid accurately
you can make a big solution of 1mg = 0.1 to 0.2ml PG

That's really good advice :) I'd just be careful about not making too much up at once, MDB made a big etiz / pg batch up and found that over time the etiz settled out, making dosage unpredictable.

Are none of you guys worried about the reseaerch suggesting these benzos can make people (men) grow lactating tits?

ive come off it before unfortunately ran back into the devil, ceras i was worried but after using 2 years or so i notice no effects on the tits side, though it does say it promotes a female hormone, dads just stepped outside to get his methadone script, amps, felll on the ice broke his leg, im in bits ! i have accurate scales so wouldnt need the method u suggest i dont think, i mean could i come from 8 mg a night to 250 mg spread out over this next month and get out, i mean i have about 8mg of clonaz i just got hold of from friend to pass me the day or two, had to go pick my dads script up they obvs being funny about it i dont need this, maybe this should be moved to the dark side :( im on the verge of breaking down :( i wish i weaned myself off this shit ages ago liek i did 4 months ago, i ended up in a better place for it, sigh fml ! i could try 2 mg a day clonaz and just go ct maybe? i need my valium now :( this isn't good, not sleeping and shit, lost another 7 grand over the last month :( its gettign to me this shit :( i really dont wanna be here anymore :(

and btw if i go to my docs im just gonmna get referred to drug and alcohol its obvious, yous really dont know my doctors like me, i wish i could talk to my psychologist but he leaving soon and have to be referred somewhere else! this is breaking me all this crap , they wont understand 8mg of etiz a day is almost 80mg valium a night, and that it takes such a long time to taper , they so dumb :/ then i get labelled as a druggy great stuff :/

wenlock i am simply very low right now im not even asking for where to buy, i know google and shit, i noticed everything was being discontinued and i seen that someone said etiz is coming to an end, i wont even name sites cause of sourcing problems, peace fucking out!

that's why i quit the stuff, like you did before too. because they cause more trouble than it's worth. (depression + a bad sleep after a while&stopping). they don't bring out the full potential in you, they make you make stupid decisions/risks, based on emotions that are screwed up

i think you could taper with the clonaz and see how you go. and idk, dosing etizolam power like that is risky, even those good scales can be out by +/- 1 to 3 mg. Asking for trouble if you get the powder and not the pills. So i'd really not get powder if i was you

hey man, it's all alrite. guess what, you learned something from it even though it feelss bad for a bit. I know the feelings of emotions like that
it's just intensified because yah.

You can change your decisions you make, you lost, can't change it. just do what you think is right next. you may make more bad/good decisions and do what you feel is best for you each time

~edit-good thing about etiz is that the withdrawal effects are over pretty quickly in my experience. not so much for all though

Last edited:
How is this not sourcing..?

Because nobody is asking for or giving out any sources as far as I can see. However, it is a bit hard to see much point to a thread like this beyond the usual "Google is your friend" response - etiz and several other "RC benzos" are widely available from a gazillion places none of which we can talk about here. There are numerous forums which positively encourage discussion and comparison of sources and they would seem to be the obvious places to be checking for questions like these. And, once again, we can't discuss or name any of "those" forums either.

Having said that, I'm happy to leave this thread open for now for the type of responses given thus far - discussion of tapering options, coping strategies and general support.

Best of luck, B_H <3

thanks guys, god i dont know what im doing :( dad broke his leg so had to go get his stuff then ambulance and police came to other house i thought fuck hid my etiz and yes i dropped my last 4 mg into a bucket of water :( ive just had my last 30mg of diazepam luckily have some clonaz to keep me going but so many sites ect best go get to the bank and pay feel so tired though, its not easy being me :(

Are none of you guys worried about the reseaerch suggesting these benzos can make people (men) grow lactating tits?

On the contrary, i'm looking forward to cutting my milk bill in half.

well, good thing you didn't drop your last 4mg in a bucket of MILK then

Seconded!!

Fucking hell Dan we were just saying the other day about the looming nightmare stories from all these RC benzos and here we are.....

I'm not quite sure why the OP couldn't find any etiz though as I've just done a quick google search and found about a dozen. Never having used them before I obviously don't know how reliable they are but still.

If your still there OP, your doctor doesn't necessarily have to refer you to drug and alcohol for a benzo taper you know, it's just opiates that they have to refer you for. I'm not saying they wont but faced with the possibility of a withdrawl from the amounts of etiz and the duration of use you're describing and risking being labeled a druggie I know which I'd go for......

sorry to hear about your old man breaking his leg mate... Was just wondering though why were the police called for someone slipping and breaking their leg on the ice? Seems unusual that the ambulance would have requested police presence for something like that ?