• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam ran out fuck guys :(

It is still available but I wouldnt worry If you cant get any as there are tons of RC benzos now. Clonazolam seems to be the best of the bunch for recreation (if you find benzos recreational) but only for a treat now and again. Its far too moreish to be used for maintenance, diclaz or pyraz seem best for that.

Man im done with benzos, rc benzos jus seem way more of a disaster for me, im down to 1.25mg of diazepam tonight , cant sleep through the night, completetly worn out through day, its hard but i want out, i got off them nearly like 5 months ago and didnt mean to slip back in and its been even harder now than ever before, anyone that had abig benzo habit, when does sleep come again? Its been really hard but its slowly getting there

It is still available but I wouldnt worry If you cant get any as there are tons of RC benzos now. Clonazolam seems to be the best of the bunch for recreation (if you find benzos recreational) but only for a treat now and again. Its far too moreish to be used for maintenance, diclaz or pyraz seem best for that.

I've tried what I believe to be diclazepam and had probably the worst drug experience of my life. Intense anxiety and confusion - felt more like I was stoned than everything. Really hated it.

I'm with bare_head though, I'm largely done with benzos. Hammered them these past six months but couldn't bare to get a benzo habit.

I do love them, but they're not a sustainable source of enjoyment.

Mates 30th birthday weekend in the lakes this weekend though, so, ya kna. ;)

Man im done with benzos, rc benzos jus seem way more of a disaster for me, im down to 1.25mg of diazepam tonight , cant sleep through the night, completetly worn out through day, its hard but i want out, i got off them nearly like 5 months ago and didnt mean to slip back in and its been even harder now than ever before, anyone that had abig benzo habit, when does sleep come again? Its been really hard but its slowly getting there

IME anxiety and pre-existing insomnia played a greater part in the ongoing sleep problems as did the AD I was on at the time, I've also years of stim use that must have messed up my sleep patterns to an extent. I'm not convinced there would be a one size fits all answer.

What I'm sure of is that 3hrs 'real' sleep is better than 6 hours of benzo sleep, hang in there you'll be much better off in the long run:)

After managing to stay benzo free for 3 weeks ive gone bananas the last fortnight and put my tolerance back up so far ive no choice now than to give them a rest for a week or 2. Im on my second 50 bag of 2mg foxis after only trying them for the first time last week (theyre not very potent, but they're so nice and more-ish. Yesterday i took 25mg nifoxipam and 40mg flubromazepam with little subjective effect. After picking up a load of diazepam from my gp last week (my only legitimate benzo source) im in the mood where im trying to collect as many diffferent benzos at the moment, as im always paranoid that the bubble will burst. Hopefully im swapping half a gram of decent horse later for 50 0.5mg auden clonazepam, but due to my current sky high tolerance (im blaming the f - pam) i might as well fuck them alll off for a week or 2 and do something useful.

All this suggests to me that a ban is on the horizon sooner rather than later. Which is a scary prospect, because Etizolam has such potential for actual physical dependency. People are going to get hurt, if and when it suddenly becomes unavailable.

Call me paranoid, but I really think the most sensible thing for anyone to do who has managed to acquire an Etizolam habit would be to plan themself a taper programme ASAP -- look up the Ashton method for the idea. Note that towards the end, you will be dealing with very, very tiny doses.

My first post, sorry for just jumping in on a belated thread response. But this is to inform and, perhaps, gather information about risk I've inadvertently incurred.

I've never ordered an RC before and though I would try to get etizolam from Europe. I don't use benzo's but I do have insomnia and have an Rx for Lunesta which I only use about twice a week to avoid dependency. I cycle with 5-HTP and melatonin to help with this and seems to work, although Lunesta seems to work the best. The problem is that my prescription for Lunesta is expensive, and it seemed that etizolam was the cheaper, legal alternative, though I was aware of authorities leaning towards banning. After doing some digging, I found out that it was banned in Arkansas and Mississippi....schedule I. I'm in Alabama, so I though I'd give it a go with small amount.....250 mg powder from reportedly reputable RC source in Europe to dissolve in PGA to achieve 1mg/ml doses. I was going to start with .5 ml doses 1-2 times a week to replace Lunesta to see if it would be a better alternative for my insomnia. I successfully placed order and got message back that it had shipped...and then, to my dismay, I found out that the substance had just become illegal in AL.....as of January 21st of this year. I messaged back the source to inform them of new law change in AL and asked if they could stop the shipment. Unfortunately, they said they couldn't since it had already shipped. I'm worried. I don't want to be involved with illegal online purchases, but it seems that I am. Any ideas? Sorry if this is wrong place for this discussion but just tried to find the thread which more closely matched my issue

I ended up in a similar situation - back in 2002 i ordered about £300 of Rivotril (clonazepam) from a mexican pharmacy. At the time temazepam was the only benzodiazepine contolled under the UK Misuse of Drugs act, so i didntthink i was doing anything wrong. What i didnt know was that at the same time all prescription benzodiazepines in the uk had come under the control of the MODA - many frantic emails were sent to the supllier stating that this was purely my mistake, i didnt want a refund but could they please please please not send my order so i wouldnt get into trouble. Fair play to them, not only did they cancel my order but they refunded my mastercard as well.

similar situation, except sounds like you to the the supplier in time, while I, unfortunately, did not. It's on its way. Have had several from other sites who seem to feel that, since such a small amount and in powder form, unlikely to be targeted. They feel the risk of getting caught is negligible. I hope they're right!

similar situation, except sounds like you to the the supplier in time, while I, unfortunately, did not. It's on its way. Have had several from other sites who seem to feel that, since such a small amount and in powder form, unlikely to be targeted. They feel the risk of getting caught is negligible. I hope they're right!

Youll end up stressing to fuck in the meantime, but on the balance of probabilities it will probably get through unmollested.

Why Etizolam anyway? Due to its legitimate medical use in some countries alot of regions are banning it outright as a commercial chemical on general public sale. Without getting too sourcy sourcy, you should be able to google a number of benzodiazepine derivatives being sold as research chemicals in th EU - alot of which are still flying under the radar. Most of them are better than etizolam anyway

which of the RC benzos would people recommend for the tail end of a trip or stim session? iv heard diclazepam but doesnt it take ages to kick in?

which of the RC benzos would people recommend for the tail end of a trip or stim session? iv heard diclazepam but doesnt it take ages to kick in?

Were not allowed to recommend specific drugs to people as per the bluelight user agreement but ill do my best to describe some of the more popular rc benzo derivatives which i have tried

Chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) is a long acting analogue of diazepam, with largely similar effects - usually taking between 1 and 3 hours to reach peak. Its potency is supposed to be 10 times that of diazepam but i find the effects to be more subjectively subtle despite the greater potency / weight - you can be quite intoxicated from this chemical without realising it, something you need to bare in mind if you decide to go into a public place or god forbid, drink alcohol. Although it has little recreational value, its wide range of benzodiazepine effects seem to make it popular as a DIY therapeutic tool. It has an active half life of 42-220 hours and it tends to be sold in doses of 1mg, 2mg or as a powder

Nifoxipam is a newer compound that as yet does not have any sort of specified potency equivalent to diazepam - usually taking btween 30 minutes and 2 hours to reach peak. It seems to be related to the hypnotic benzodiazepines such as nitrazepam and despite sharing most of the other benzo effects it will probably be most useful in this area. Although there is no half life currently specified, the effects seem to last between 6 and 12 hours, again making it more useful as a hypnotic due to the lack of lasting sedation on waking. It is commonly sold in pellets of nifoxipam 2mg but there is some discussion as to whether or not this constitutes a fully active dose, most people report that they need 4 - 10mg for any real effect. Unlike diclazepam, it feels more like a typical benzodiazepine with more pronounced subjective effects, one can feel quite fucked after taking nifoxipam which may make it unsuitable for the management of daytime anxiety.

Pyrazolam has the most pronounced anxiolosis of the current rc benzos and while it does have a wide range of effects including sedation, these only become apparent at higher doses. It usually takes 60 - 90 minutes to reach peak. This makes it an excellent drug for the control of daytime anxiety, as its anxiolitic effects are really apparent at standard doses while causing little or no intoxication. It is mainly sold in doses of 0.5 and 1mg, with a half life of 16 to 18 hours and a dosage equivalent of 1mg pyrazolam = 10mg diazepam

Flubromazepam is the last of the current rc benzos that i have had the opportuity to try. It is generally regarded as a 'heavy' benzo, with extremely typical benzodiazepine effects, most markedly sedation, and can take up to 4 hours to reach peak. It has an extremelly long half life, with some sources stating the duration of effects lasting up to 220 hours, making next day sedation a real issue for some. If taken on consecutive days, there is also the risk of the drug accumulating in your body, as your body cannot eliminate the drug any faster than you can take it. Its dosage equivalent is given as 6-8mg = 10mg diazepam (id say 8mg myself). It is mainly sold in doses of 4mg, 8mg and as a powder.

so there you go - i must have been bored. There are even newer rc benzos becoming available, such as flubromazolam, meclonazepam and clonazolam - i have no experiences with any of these but search bluelight and you should find plenty of experiential information

Last edited: