Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ALERT! Dangerous 'cocaine' circulating in Amsterdam

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
Hey everyone,

Drugsalert.nl, a Dutch HR organisation has published a flyer warning users that there is a batch of cocaine being sold in Amsterdam which is actually white heroin. Several tourists were admitted to the ER in life-threatening condition and three people have unfortunately died.

The flyer can be found on the website here

On that same site you can find some tips on what to do if you buy cocaine in Amsterdam

And finally below you can find a picture of the flyer on a lamppost in Amsterdam (not my picture)

Please, please be careful all of you going to Amsterdam and all of you there now. Heroin is not usually misrepresented as cocaine but in this case there seems to be some truth to the story. Drugsalert is part of the GGD, the biggest medical- and health-service in the Netherlands, they work for the Dutch ministry of health.

Mods I thought EADD the best place for such an alert but feel free to move it if you think another sub-forum is better suited. I just wanted to get the word out, this alert is already two days old. I'll be going to Amsterdam next weekend so I'll be sure to warn my friends not to buy cocaine there

lMdZIkg.jpg

*edit*
The police article linked below mentions the three tourists that died were British. I also found a video with something remarkable in the background. Unfortunately I can't find a youtube link so will have to link to a Dutch site. Watch in the background at the start of the video, they even put up matrix signs to warn users. Police have also announced a reward of €15000 for a tip leading to the arrest of the dealer as you can read in the article linked below 8o Gotta love the Dutch indeed. Video and article are in Dutch by the way.

Link to video

Link to police reward article

Last edited:
^^ Thanks BlueBull, I've stickyed (sp?) it given the potential risk of such a monumental fuck up :\

Thanks for stickying (sp?)! The more people that hear this the better. It's most likely a supplier/dealer fuck up yeah, I can't imagine someone willfully selling heroin as cocaine, he would know he is going to kill his customers. I have to commend the Dutch way of handling such things, publishing this flyer, specifically mentioning you won't get into legal trouble by calling medical aid, providing tips,...

That's why we love the Dutch... <3

"You will not be arrested for using drugs in Amsterdam"

LISTEN UP BRITAIN

It's got to be an isolated incident, a gram of #4 heroin is a dam lot more expensive than a gram of coke....

Thanks for the warning Bluebull:)

Those signs are so progressive, the UK is decades behind NL.

Fuck! I sincerely hope it's at least cut to shit!
I can just imagine some typical tourist racking up 100mg of pure Diamorphine!

As well as a taste test I would also recommend testing your cocaine. Heroin shows up red on marquis reagent and there's an EZ test kit for coke too.

Fuck! I sincerely hope it's at least cut to shit!
I can just imagine some typical tourist racking up 100mg of pure Diamorphine!

Seen a article the other day where 2 lads thought they were buying coke but it turned out to be heroin in the dam. Both died of OD

These silly signs:

aa35e4caa41f076fb38dd83a4a22980f.jpg

There should just be a few testing points in the city center, open on weekend and until late, staffed with a small crew and a box of reagents. Like the anonymous drug test at Jellinek on wednesdays, or at Testservice SAD. Can't be that more costly than lugging all those matrix signs around and feeding them electricity.

There were 4 deaths recently at the Amsterdam dance event. Police said one was likely to be pills, but I wonder if they were related to this?

I'm mostly curious as to how this happened in the first place

If I had to guess, my guess would be that someone found some drugs on the street and trying to make a quick buck rather than wanting to try it themselves they passed it off as what it looked most like to them, in this case Cocaine. I can't imagine anyone selling Heroin as Cocaine knowingly.

These silly signs:

aa35e4caa41f076fb38dd83a4a22980f.jpg

There should just be a few testing points in the city center, open on weekend and until late, staffed with a small crew and a box of reagents. Like the anonymous drug test at Jellinek on wednesdays, or at Testservice SAD. Can't be that more costly than lugging all those matrix signs around and feeding them electricity.

The city's put special teams on the streets that sell reagent test kits for like E2,- and they're available at roughly 30 smartshops as well

I'm in Amsterdam now and was warned about this by the owner of the house we've rented. A guy in his 60s, quite obviously not a drug user (anymore?). He's a lawyer and doesn't even smoke or drink but still he warned us, with a wink, to be careful should we decide to be crazy and buy some cocaine. Aaaaaah the Dutch =D

The city's put special teams on the streets that sell reagent test kits for like E2,- and they're available at roughly 30 smartshops as well
Yeah I ran into them a few hours ago, harm reduction at its finest, I was speechless for a moment when they told me why they were going around talking to people

That really is brilliant

I've no idea on Hollands governments other policies in general to its people but their drug policies are to be applauded, taking a really practical and sensible approach to keeping not only their own but tourists as safe as they can. As has been said, real harm reduction. I really don't see the UK managing to do this for a very long time; if at all :(

I cannot understand why any government fail to see this as the best approach to keep people from running into trouble, it's not a show of acceptance and a sign of "yes kids, drugs are fine, take them all you want". It's a clear understanding that no matter how much they'd like people not to take drugs, they're going to regardless of law, so let's keep them as safe as we can.

If a dodgy batch of pills falls on UK shores it can be weeks before they even consider telling the public which press is responsible.. Shows how little our leaders want to keep us from harm, they'd rather other drop like flies so that the daily mail can print stories of killer drugs murdering our children so in to reinforce the War On Drugs 8( Fuckin idiots.

Thanks again BlueBull :), but I think this thread has served it's purpose - unstickied.

Served its purpose? Did this thread get replaced by those Help BL surveys? This white heroin is still being sold, no purps have been caught. Also in this city and perhaps worth a warning are the "Superman" PMMA pills.

Has there been another incident with #4 heroin being sold as cocaine Lurching?

When it came to light it sounded like a freak accident, obviously the warning went out in case it happened again but it does seem to be just a very unfortunate isolated incident. Unless you know something we don't?

And no, it wasn't replaced by the survey..