• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ALERT! Dangerous 'cocaine' circulating in Amsterdam

I wouldn't use marquis for coke to be fair. No reaction can often still be a yellow tinge. I'd like to narrow down my options better than that.

I wasn't really planning on hitting up street dealers when I was in the dam in a few weeks and this has probably sealed the deal

There is a cocaine purity test. You'd have to check to see how and if it reacts with other drugs though.

Back in november/ december there were police teams in the streets and smartshops selling tests for E2,50. Not sure which tests they were but I reckon they could distinguish coke from heroin and they'll start supplying them again soon

Back in november/ december there were police teams in the streets and smartshops selling tests for E2,50. Not sure which tests they were but I reckon they could distinguish coke from heroin and they'll start supplying them again soon
They were marquis tests, or at least the team I ran into back then was selling the marquis. Weird to see the white heroin reappear, this is a very strange case :\

If you knew it was good quality heroin (and they must know, by now) then you would sell it as best quality heroin -- and get more money for it than you would get for the same weight of cocaine.

I can think of two ways for this to make sense. One is "wasted tourist buys wrong drug by mistake while off tits". The other, scarier way, is for there to be a nutter with a grudge, going around deliberately poisoning drug users.

Actually, that's not a bad idea for a movie ..... PM me with offers for the rights =D

ISIS could be behind it to show their dislike of drug users. can't think of any other reason couldn't of been for prophet

Seeing as Isis relays upon a steady flow of drug cash as a revenue stream I doubt using drugs as a terror weapon is really going to shock the west into change. Don't get too cosy here on bluelight, reality is the majority of society couldn't give two shits if a bunch of druggies die. Hardly causing fear and social disruption.

Seeing as Isis relays upon a steady flow of drug cash as a revenue stream I doubt using drugs as a terror weapon is really going to shock the west into change. Don't get too cosy here on bluelight, reality is the majority of society couldn't give two shits if a bunch of druggies die. Hardly causing fear and social disruption.

dunno might scare a few here on bluelight. what do you mean don't get too cosy?

THERE Is A TEST KIT FOR COKE THEY SELL in headshops in 'dam, have done for years but like the heroin test kit you need to put in 1/4g - unless thats changed

dunno might scare a few here on bluelight. what do you mean don't get too cosy?

It is really easy to spend your days online surrounded by fellow druggies and start to think that you are not a very small minority in society. Targeting drug tourists in Amsterdam as some sort of political or terrorist act is extremely short sighted given the majority of society couldn't care if you died from misadventure. Isis would have a much greater effect if they decided to contaminate school milk or a nations beer supply than the street cocaine trade

It is really easy to spend your days online surrounded by fellow druggies and start to think that you are not a very small minority in society. Targeting drug tourists in Amsterdam as some sort of political or terrorist act is extremely short sighted given the majority of society couldn't care if you died from misadventure. Isis would have a much greater effect if they decided to contaminate school milk or a nations beer supply than the street cocaine trade

druggies? you sound like a daily mail reader. you mean there is a life outside bluelight? omg!

The Daily Mail does have the best rugby coverage after the Times, but Stephen Jones is a proper wanker for me to pick up a copy

The Daily Mail does have the best rugby coverage after the Times, but Stephen Jones is a proper wanker for me to pick up a copy

fuck the egg chasers anyway. saw an article on the daily mail website the other day with a headline 'man stabs mother multiple times and chops off his penis whilst high on meow meow' reading the comments section was interesting. still didn't say if it got reattached tho

Local police think they've apprehended the man responsible for dealing white heroin. While it may be that there are others, this is some good news.

Pulp fiction springs to mind.

Sad that people just out looking for a good time have died like.

We got some coke off a street dealer when we were over there 50€ a gram same as he's charging for the #4 heroin.

That's seriously fucking cheap for a gram of china white....if that was me Id be buying as much as I could afford and bringing it back to the UK with me!!

I always thought that the Netherlands got #3 heroin? We sure as fuck don't get #4 in the UK.

Even stranger is that he handed himself in..

There's a Dutch TV show on a public broadcasting channel on wanted criminals. They showed security camera footage of the guy and asked viewers for tips. Apparently he figured his game was up sooner or later so he turned himself in, perhaps with the intention to lower/ ease his sentence once convicted by court.

I'm surprised this didn't result in a flood of junkies buying 'coke' hoping to get some good #4.

It's what I'd have done, lol