Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon, where all the meth heads at :p The op of the last methamphetamine thread is the same as this one, Not that anyone asked me but i feel it's time to start another one too. <3

^ Not that it matters but I only use meth a handful of times a year now, if that, I didn't start this thread because of my love for methamphetamine, I started it because I moderate this forum and the last one was closed because it hit 1000 posts.

Unless you had a pretty unique question relating to methamphetamine that warranted a new thread, any new thread regarding methamphetamine would likely be merged into this one. We don't really use the term mega thread in AusDD very much for whatever reason, but that is what this thread more or less functions as in relation to methamphetamine discussion.

^ Not that it matters but I only use meth a handful of times a year now, if that, I didn't start this thread because of my love for methamphetamine, I started it because I moderate this forum and the last one was closed because it hit 1000 posts.

Unless you had a pretty unique question relating to methamphetamine that warranted a new thread, any new thread regarding methamphetamine would likely be merged into this one. We don't really use the term mega thread in AusDD very much for whatever reason, but that is what this thread more or less functions as in relation to methamphetamine discussion.

Was that aimed at me because i never said anything warranting a post such as that. I know your a mod. 1000 posts, seems likely enough to start a new one. On the post hitch hike they go.

I'll post a random meth musing.
Under my guise of try anything twice I did some meth with a mate 2 nights ago. My second time. Her first.
Prox 2.5-3 points between us. We were high for a good 6-8 hours.
I take Concerta daily so I'm somewhat versed in stimulant land. She not really at all. I was a little concerned by how much she enjoyed it. I was 'meh'. She was super chatty and I could see it in her eyes that she was quite taken. Allot of the usual 'nothing like the scare munger ing adds ect'. Very smooth, said she felt like she was 20 again. She's 50 and only done MDMA a few times in terms of Stims. Never done coke.
Anyway, 2-3 days later and neither of is have slept still and my concern has pretty much gone now.
I enjoyed it... Sorta but that's my twice now. Cost vs benifit with this drug has just confirmed the conclusion I knew I'd end up making.
Scary thought that this drug is the first drug after alchohol a teen-adult will take.
We are both well adjusted to not sleeping and have benzos and opiates in abundance so should an anxiety attack ect happened we could deal with it. Worries me with youngsters because most will not have such access and could have a horrible horrible experience.

I can see why people may love this stuff and if they can control their usage and not end up a street zombie then I have no issue with them. Won't be bothering myself again though

Scary thought that this drug is the first drug after alchohol a teen-adult will take.

Where did you get that idea from? I i'd say cannabis/MDMA usually come before methamphetamine. Hell even mushrooms/LSD seem more likely to come before methamphetamine.

When I was 17/18/19 I tried all of them within a yr or two, probably something like - tobacco/alcohol/weed/bulbs/trips/E's/speed/shrooms

Where did you get that idea from? I i'd say cannabis/MDMA usually come before methamphetamine. Hell even mushrooms/LSD seem more likely to come before methamphetamine.

^this.

but i guess it all depends on what high suits you?

i love to be speedy, but would much rather expand my consciousness also?

...kytnism...:|

^ melbourne Clinic rehab 2013

Last edited:
I'm sure many were expecting this but after 10 years of manageable use and 2 of addiction I finally got arrested and am looking at 18 months jail time. I'm not surprised but I didn't actually think it would happenen.

I'm freaking, my charges are common assault, intimidation/ stalking and destruction of property :/ its not at all what id do sober. Time to stop!

I have some questions. I'm in New Zealand.

Two friends are convinced that we don't actually get real meth, that it is actually just pseudoephedrine. Anyone heard of this? Also seen this claim on drug boards twice but other than that no one has said this. And I hear speed here is actually meth, not amphetamine sulphate, so would that make it pseudoephedrine too then? I dunno, it sounds kinda weird.

Can you smoke speed in a meth pipe? What is a normal amount of speed? Bought some the other day, was told it was 30 mg. Did some googling on the capsule it came in, says it holds 0.67 ml which google says is around 400 mg when loosely packed. The capsule was around 3/4 full so 300 mg. Did the dealer make a mistake on the amount, or do you think he meant it is 30 mg of the actual drug, the rest are fillers? What is a normal amount you would get? Like how the smallest amount of meth is 100 mg.

Would snorting speed and taking 100 - 150 mg codeine orally together be a good idea? I still have around 1/3 left of that capsule and I did the other 2/3 an hour apart and a few hours after smoking meth and felt fine so what ever the dose is should be fine. I love uppers and downers but never done them together, wondering how it would go. Luckily pretty low tolerance to opiates as i don't get it often, don't need any strong types. Planning to take the speed when I start feeling the effects of the codeine. What about throwing alcohol into the mix?

Thanks for answers and advice :)

Last edited:
I have some questions. I'm in New Zealand.

Two friends are convinced that we don't actually get real meth, that it is actually just pseudoephedrine. Anyone heard of this? Also seen this claim on drug boards twice but other than that no one has said this. And I hear speed here is actually meth, not amphetamine sulphate, so would that make it pseudoephedrine too then? I dunno, it sounds kinda weird.

Not true. You guys have a large meth scene.

It would be very unusual to get pseudoephedrine, it doesn't really have much effect and definitely nothing like amphetamines.

Can you smoke speed in a meth pipe?

Most/all 'speed' in Aus/NZ is methamphetamine. Usually it's just a less pure form. Depends what its cut with, some you can use in a pipe, some you can't.

Planning to take the speed when I start feeling the effects of the codeine. What about throwing alcohol into the mix?

Probably better to save the codeine for when the stimulants start wearing off. It's got much more worth when you do it this way.

Stay away from the alcohol. Opiates/alcohol is a big no no.

Stay away from the alcohol. Opiates/alcohol is a big no no.

And on a purely recreational level, I've found that alcohol kills the codeine high entirely - my guess is that it prevents codeine from metabolizing into C6G and morphine.

yeah WTF since when was meth the first thing after alcohol? Was weed for myself, and undoubtedly an overwhelming majority of others too...then 25i, mushrooms, DMT, MDMA, LSD.....still haven't touched meth (have had some seriously shitty speed though), and not because I'm avoiding it either. Guess it's just not prominent in my circles.

And on a purely recreational level, I've found that alcohol kills the codeine high entirely - my guess is that it prevents codeine from metabolizing into C6G and morphine.

This is strange to me, alcohol is a mild CYP2D6 inducer as far as I am aware, not to promote it but in the hundreds of times I have used codeine I doubt if there are many more than a handful where I didn't consume a standard drink or two shortly before taking the codeine.

Don't get me wrong, getting drunk certainly tends to overpower the feeling of codeine, but I have always felt that small amount of alcohol beforehand does boost the high, obviously anyone doing this for the first time should use less codeine than they usually do and inexperienced users of codeine should avoid combining it with anything, apart from perhaps an antihistamine.

Not really the correct thread for this but I had to comment.

Shows how shite meth is that the meth thread turns into the Etoh kills codeine high debate. Had some recently was pretty high purity but it was meth and therefore shit. Only had a point NEVER again. I've said it before but I'm not going near anyone on the gear and it was one of those random events were you run into someone you have not seen in ages and they are on it without your prior knowledge. Shitest of the shit. Rather eat dog shit than ingest meth.

^ I don't really see the two off topic posts as a reflection on how good or bad meth is, Crankinit was making a comment to a poster who was talking about using meth, alcohol and codeine together, I commented on what he said because my experience is quite different to his.

I don't really understand why you enjoy filling whatever meth thread is going at the time with your anti meth feelings, we get it, you don't like meth, that being the case it would seem sensible for you to avoid threads discussing methamphetamine instead of constantly repeating yourself.

Have a laugh! Put a smile on your dial, I'm actually just taking the piss. Some people find it... funny. Sometimes laughter, it can be good for you. Yes I had some gear not long ago and a shocking 2 day come down. Yes I am finding meth to be rather passe to be frank. So in a nut shell it was pretty pure gear as far as looking at some shard in a bag and just shoving it up my nose and gauging subjective effects is a valid objective analysis. I didn't acetone wash it though as it was just 100 mg. My mate smoked till the sun came up while I just hoovered my small quantity rather rapidly. Long of short rather rubbish subjective experience for me these days. Thank you for your input my good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.