Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't see the humour in repeatedly posting how shit meth is in the methamphetamine discussion thread, at best it seems like post whoring and at worst like you may be trying to get a rise out of somebody. There are a number of social forums on Bluelight where taking the piss is appropriate, Australian Drug Discussion is not one of them. The mod team generally allow a bit of light hearted banter around here, but I have spoken to you in the past about filling up the meth thread with your nonsense and other problematic posting behaviour.

d_m is a top notch mod. It's pretty clear he's being kind to you and simply asking that you obey the rules and not litter his forum with antagonistic or off topic posts.
No need to tell him to have a laugh, dudes cool as a cucumber and doing the right thing in trying to keep the peace.

Also, I'm not sure you know what passe means but meth certainly hasn't passed, in fact it's becoming more prevalent.

Its crazy how many personalities meth has depending on ROA,( snorting & eating is speedy, smoking is rushy in one way but somewhat less physically stimulating and IV can be calming physically yet your mind is active or in cases such as last night. Rushing for hours and the only way to explain is euphorically stimulating physically and psychologically. Individual peoples reactions, purity, isomers/race mic, set/setting etc all make it unique.

I had probably the biggest shot of method I've ever had yesterday. I'm usually a lightweight(50-100 mg) shots but went halves in 5 points(a single crystal) of primo so ,2.5 pts each and I'm still toasted now. A friend kindly gave me 2 xanax before and I have some bushy pot which is a great accompanying thing to ease the much hated side effects that meth loves to torture me with (debilitating panic attacks, vaso-constriction, borderline psychosis)

Its quite possible that in about a week I'll be doing 18 months jail so tomorrow I'm having a point of ice, extra methadone an xanax(silly and not recommended combo but no other opiates even give the slightest effect) then later in the week either some DMT, some LSD or a combo to work through my reservations about jail(my first time an I'm gay) and to hopefully provide some peace of mind as I have a tendency to make myself believe that things are much worse than they are and worrying is usually a useless emotion.

Wish me luck :)

Last edited:
Had a pact with a friend that we wouldn't use while she was overseas...so basically have had 3 months off completely. She came back for a weekend...had an insane night and I was reminded how amazingly delicious this stuff is. Now she's gone again and got another ~3 months break haha. Something to look forward to I guess :)

And to the_ketaman - good luck, hope you get through it alright

I think I'll get MERIT(magistrates early refferal into treatment,) which mean weekly urines. I've pretty much quit pot and the only physical dependency I have is methadone which I'm allowed so if I do get merit that will be great but my charges are serious violent crimes so its all up to the magistrate(I take full responsibility for the crime & the drug taking but I was coming down from meth, on day 4 without methadone and on benzos so I was off the planet. I'm actually a very level headed, kind hearted and compassionate/ nonviolent person so its opened my eyes to what recklessness can lead to :/

Is it just me or does it only take 1 night to become a complete dysfunctional mess? I'm an IV user. Maybe its paranoia but after 1 night I look like some broken cunt who's binged for a week. Everytime I chase an unattainable rush/high with up to 5-7 shots in a 12 hr period. Obessive behaviours get worse each time even with 2-3 months inbetween uses. I must be doing something wrong.

Best of luck Ketaman, hope you beat it.

Its crazy how many personalities meth has depending on ROA,( snorting & eating is speedy, smoking is rushy in one way but somewhat less physically stimulating and IV can be calming physically yet your mind is active or in cases such as last night. Rushing for hours and the only way to explain is euphorically stimulating physically and psychologically. Individual peoples reactions, purity, isomers/race mic, set/setting etc all make it unique.

I had probably the biggest shot of method I've ever had yesterday. I'm usually a lightweight(50-100 mg) shots but went halves in 5 points(a single crystal) of primo so ,2.5 pts each and I'm still toasted now. A friend kindly gave me 2 xanax before and I have some bushy pot which is a great accompanying thing to ease the much hated side effects that meth loves to torture me with (debilitating panic attacks, vaso-constriction, borderline psychosis)

Its quite possible that in about a week I'll be doing 18 months jail so tomorrow I'm having a point of ice, extra methadone an xanax(silly and not recommended combo but no other opiates even give the slightest effect) then later in the week either some DMT, some LSD or a combo to work through my reservations about jail(my first time an I'm gay) and to hopefully provide some peace of mind as I have a tendency to make myself believe that things are much worse than they are and worrying is usually a useless emotion.

Wish me luck :)

Best of luck man. And remember, if you leave the jail cell with your mind you have left the jail :p

Hopefully you can get psychedelics in there at least.

Best wishes.

Peace

psychedelics in jail?? - that sounds like the worst thing ever!!!

Haha, for some maybe, id say fasten your seatbelts and throw yourself in the deep end you know it would be a trip of extremes but if approached in a manner where there were no prior conditions leading up to the trip could you imagine people in a jail cell all in histerics tripping. funny to some not to most :p

Not to mention i mentioned psychedelics in a methamphetamine thread.

Didn't mean that, back to methamphetamine :)

I would love to see some doco about drugs inside Aus jails and some good raw footage somehow. I would guess that meth and heroin and weed (and tobacco) would be the main drugs in prisons here, but I really have no clue, maybe pain pills?

Sorry but I totally disagree. I have no experience as to what prison is like, but I need large amounts of room to roam freely with supportive people around me when I trip. Maybe a very mild trip, but jesus prison as a place to trip!?!

Sorry back to meth discussion

Meth is a treatable addiction just stop sucking that glass dick ! what a shitty drug and crap high ! after awhile it has no euphoric effect and it just keeps you awake! i never understood why someone would want to be awake that long all the fucking time? unless its for medical reasons of course. tweekers yahaah :)

it would probably be considered the 'best' drug if the high ceased abruptly 3 hours later, and there was no drawn out comedown and duration.

at the 3 hour mark this is where you realise you've made a date with the devil, and hes comin' a knockin. Almost all the fun is being sapped from your very brain and the curtains are closing on what was a wonderful show. You plead for an 'encore', to no aveil. funds dont permit. The rollercoaster ride starts yet there is no happy ending to this david/goliath battle of wits, instinct, impulse and lust.

it would probably be considered the 'best' drug if the high ceased abruptly 3 hours later, and there was no drawn out comedown and duration.

at the 3 hour mark this is where you realise you've made a date with the devil, and hes comin' a knockin. Almost all the fun is being sapped from your very brain and the curtains are closing on what was a wonderful show. You plead for an 'encore', to no aveil. funds dont permit. The rollercoaster ride starts yet there is no happy ending to this david/goliath battle of wits, instinct, impulse and lust.
This is as insightful as it is brilliantly written. So true.

The physical impact for me due to semi-regular use is far worse than the mental but makes the mental all the more significant because you become so concerned about the muscle wastage, loose skin through dehydration and loss of collagen, and your generally ugly, dull and ashen look, that once that initial high has gone it becomes a most stressful experience.

I would love to see some doco about drugs inside Aus jails and some good raw footage somehow. I would guess that meth and heroin and weed (and tobacco) would be the main drugs in prisons here, but I really have no clue, maybe pain pills?

Yeah i guess your would generally find the drugs you mention in there predominantly and primarily given there popularity to what some would stigmatize as drugs as those to be mainly used by people in jail i guess but you never know i reckon there would be a big market for everything in there if someone looking or requests a certain substance.

Pain pills would be a big one id imagine.

Sorry but I totally disagree. I have no experience as to what prison is like, but I need large amounts of room to roam freely with supportive people around me when I trip. Maybe a very mild trip, but jesus prison as a place to trip!?!

Sorry back to meth discussion

Yeah most trippers in their right mind would sort after such freedoms as large areas to roam and a comfortable environment with good people.

I just could see it this way, some sort of manic trip that goes all over the ship and i mean if you have learn't your lessons in jail and you become a better person out of it then why not maybe at the very least consider a dose of lsd if the vibe and mood is right and your feeling keen, Might be theraputic, Could go any way though couldn't it haha

This is as insightful as it is brilliantly written. So true.

The physical impact for me due to semi-regular use is far worse than the mental but makes the mental all the more significant because you become so concerned about the muscle wastage, loose skin through dehydration and loss of collagen, and your generally ugly, dull and ashen look, that once that initial high has gone it becomes a most stressful experience.

I agree with you for the most part biscuit however i only use methamphetamine once a fortnight and i for the most part have kept clean cut with minimal skin damages and things associated with the health risks of amphetamine however using once a fortnight does definently suggest to you that anymore use like weekly etc will not be tolerated lightly.

Maybe im lucky.

Peace

Talking to some people at the chemist today and they said when they finished their sentence in the past they go straight into in-patient rehab afterwards :p

What's this? From a recent police bust in NSW...

10702034_10152499609676185_3900931563655134153_n.jpg

Last edited:
Either DMT (which is often that colour) or Meth with some disgusting looking impurities. Ox blood, pink champaign .... Impurities in meth can look pretty gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.