• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

Hey guys. I wanted to hear some thoughts and opinions from you on a recent phenomenon that happened to me in my "early recovery" from dope.

So I grew up in NJ and got my shit from Newark 20 minutes away repeatedly and often daily for about 5 years heavy. I recently visited an ibogaine clinic in Mexico to detox myself off opiates after reading about positive experiences and having a great deal of faith in psychedelic medicine from my LSD and MDXX experiences. Upon starting treatment, I met my girl there who was in treatment for being on oxy for years. We really really hit it off and kept in touch over the phone and skype daily for 6 months. I visited her in her native California for a few weeks before moving permanently to California just 2 months ago now.

I never finished my degree but was going to a good school in Newark at the time I decided to dose ibogaine. I have found rewarding work as a Math/Science tutor for younger HS/junior high students and I feel more in touch emotionally with myself than ever. I am living with my girl and stepdaughter in at atmosphere that is much more friendly towards pot users and the political as well as weather climates seem much more to my liking.

I recently went home to visit the parents and sibling and introduce them to my new family and it went really well. However, upon arriving in Newark, I was stressed and given the runaround in the Newark airport because I was late for my car rental reservation. I was late because I felt queesy and uneasy then nautious and actually threw up on the Monorail taking me to the car rental place from the terminal I arrived at. I didn't think of it too much and attributed it to possibly something I ate in the airport in San Francisco or something before.

However, when it was time to leave the east coast and go back home to california, I also got very uneasy and needed to get a seltzer (in Newark) to calm my stomach down upon leaving. I also had a stressful time at the airport and began to feel like I was never going to get out of Newark as irrational as it seems. So I felt uneasy and stressed and had stomach problems both times in Newark. I spent no other time in Newark and visited family several hours away from Newark, so the only time I was in Newark, I felt stressed, uneasy and queasy. I feel that it means something. Is it possible to be in the city where you scored and have it leave a "permanent mark" on how your body reacts to it? Did the "Newark smell" or the different climate of Newark/NJ (hotter summers, colder winters, more extremes) cause some sort of chain reaction that made my body feel like I needed to "fix"? I didn't experience a "craving" perse, but I feel pretty sure that there was at least a few triggers in there related to past drug use.

Anyone else have this experience? Am I talking crazy here? Does this mean I can never go back to Newark? Or is it just that Newark airport really is that bad of an airport that it makes you sick?

Last edited:
Been off h for 23 days but have been on low doses sub (like 1-3mg daily). Anyway I'm living in Janesville WI where there is Shitty to no dope, I usually pick up in Rockford. I'm going to Milwaukee tonight for some kpins and herb and am struggling with whether or not to pick up a half g of raw. I won't be the one to have it handed to me, it'll be my friend but I trust him. Man, should I or shouldn't I. The reason its weighing on my mind is because I'm not gonna be able to once I start IOP on the 20th. Shit...I think I will. I'll report back with quality and experience. Wish I could had access to some of this Boston shit! Sounds heavy.

Hey guys. I wanted to hear some thoughts and opinions from you on a recent phenomenon that happened to me in my "early recovery" from dope.

So I grew up in NJ and got my shit from Newark 20 minutes away repeatedly and often daily for about 5 years heavy. I recently visited an ibogaine clinic in Mexico to detox myself off opiates after reading about positive experiences and having a great deal of faith in psychedelic medicine from my LSD and MDXX experiences. Upon starting treatment, I met my girl there who was in treatment for being on oxy for years. We really really hit it off and kept in touch over the phone and skype daily for 6 months. I visited her in her native California for a few weeks before moving permanently to California just 2 months ago now.

I never finished my degree but was going to a good school in Newark at the time I decided to dose ibogaine. I have found rewarding work as a Math/Science tutor for younger HS/junior high students and I feel more in touch emotionally with myself than ever. I am living with my girl and stepdaughter in at atmosphere that is much more friendly towards pot users and the political as well as weather climates seem much more to my liking.

I recently went home to visit the parents and sibling and introduce them to my new family and it went really well. However, upon arriving in Newark, I was stressed and given the runaround in the Newark airport because I was late for my car rental reservation. I was late because I felt queesy and uneasy then nautious and actually threw up on the Monorail taking me to the car rental place from the terminal I arrived at. I didn't think of it too much and attributed it to possibly something I ate in the airport in San Francisco or something before.

However, when it was time to leave the east coast and go back home to california, I also got very uneasy and needed to get a seltzer to calm my stomach down upon leaving. So I felt uneasy and stressed and had stomach problems both times in Newark. I feel that it means something. Is it possible to be in the city where you scored and have it leave a "permanent mark" on how your body reacts to it? Did the "Newark smell" or the different climate of Newark/NJ (hotter summers, colder winters, more extremes) cause some sort of chain reaction that made my body feel like I needed to "fix"? I didn't experience a "craving" perse, but I feel pretty sure that there was at least a few triggers in there related to past drug use.

Anyone else have this experience? Am I talking crazy here? Does this mean I can never go back to Newark?

some crazy shit right there, dude! and I have no answer for you, but I live not far from where I picked up many times and never have those type of problems; even in older places I once scored that were 20 mins away I can go in and out w/ ease; then again, I am on suboxone so it might be a bit diff. w/ ibogaine.

dude, I do find this funny because I also met a girl through this whole "recovery" thing who lives in CA and I am located in Boston and I am going to CA this Friday for 5 days to visit her; her and I hit it off pretty good since we both been through a TON of the same type shit and both are "recovering" addicts who are TRYING their best to get through the daily struggles of life, ya know!? shes on methadone and I am on suboxone.

but yea, you moved out there, huh!? how long did you know her for? and you lived w/ her when u went for the ibogaine? how long were u out there for?

either way, congrats, man! on the chick that is and hitting it off like that. also congrats on sobriety. dont even worry about the Jersey thing; you are in CA and you are staying there, so stay sober, dude. weird experience you wrote about there but who knows, just stay clean.

btw - how was the ibogaine? did you feel good? no nothing? how long did it take? I read the whole ibogaine thread but I KINDA know u so I want to ask you directly.

However, when it was time to leave the east coast and go back home to california, I also got very uneasy and needed to get a seltzer (in Newark) to calm my stomach down upon leaving. I also had a stressful time at the airport and began to feel like I was never going to get out of Newark as irrational as it seems. So I felt uneasy and stressed and had stomach problems both times in Newark. I spent no other time in Newark and visited family several hours away from Newark, so the only time I was in Newark, I felt stressed, uneasy and queasy. I feel that it means something. Is it possible to be in the city where you scored and have it leave a "permanent mark" on how your body reacts to it? Did the "Newark smell" or the different climate of Newark/NJ (hotter summers, colder winters, more extremes) cause some sort of chain reaction that made my body feel like I needed to "fix"? I didn't experience a "craving" perse, but I feel pretty sure that there was at least a few triggers in there related to past drug use.

Anyone else have this experience? Am I talking crazy here? Does this mean I can never go back to Newark? Or is it just that Newark airport really is that bad of an airport that it makes you sick?

It seems perfectly reasonable to me that Newark is a trigger for you since that is where your addiction played out at. Just knowing you could have gone and scored if you wanted too is a huge trigger. I know the smell of my hometown of Birmingham does the same thing to me.

It's a shame that stores just north, in Canada, sell Ibogaine total extract and pure Ibogaine HCl. It might be more convenient for people living up north in the US, say pennsylvania to Oregon line.. to maybe, stay inside Canada as long as one can without the papers (6 months), way enough time to have one have Ibogaine Hcl delivered at your hotel room or whatever.

I know someone inside Canada who detoxed himself by weighing out 80mg of Ibogaine. He was reasonable, and the fact its pure makes it even easier. No need for a shaman or whatever.

Also, I'm afraid to say Ibogaine doesn't always work.

And it killed the singer of one of my favourite punk band from the 80's and slightly into the 90's : Rich Kids On LSD, the guy went to TJ for a non-controlled take whatever the shaman says to take and have blind faith that its a fine dose for you. Nah, he died. RKL (SD) were decimated, I thought the chemist in the band who made their own LSD blotter sheets which they would hide behind stickers on their guitars traveling the world and throwing hits at everyone who wanted some in the crowd made them a very special band. would have been able to synth some ibogaine powder from iboga rootbark. Yet one of these "Lodges" or whatever you want to call it killed him.

Better to have the pure thing, which you don't need a microgram scale to do so, 0,01 is enough and there's no way someone croaks from 80mg. (btw it's not like the total alkaloid extracts where one needs to eat the whole gram, of course).

i deffinately feel the whole "scar" mentality. i'll always feel a certain type of way when im in city for the rest of my life.

but i did way too much dope over the past few days. i need to chill so i grabbed a bag of ketamine for the withdrawals/boredom/because it's awesome and 2 fat bags of bud (green crack in one and blackberry kush in the other).

im coping now due to the ketamine but im not sure for how long i can keep this up. booooooooo

and solid reference to RKL(SD) (as the acronym apparently now is)

some crazy shit right there, dude! and I have no answer for you, but I live not far from where I picked up many times and never have those type of problems; even in older places I once scored that were 20 mins away I can go in and out w/ ease; then again, I am on suboxone so it might be a bit diff. w/ ibogaine.

dude, I do find this funny because I also met a girl through this whole "recovery" thing who lives in CA and I am located in Boston and I am going to CA this Friday for 5 days to visit her; her and I hit it off pretty good since we both been through a TON of the same type shit and both are "recovering" addicts who are TRYING their best to get through the daily struggles of life, ya know!? shes on methadone and I am on suboxone.

but yea, you moved out there, huh!? how long did you know her for? and you lived w/ her when u went for the ibogaine? how long were u out there for?

either way, congrats, man! on the chick that is and hitting it off like that. also congrats on sobriety. dont even worry about the Jersey thing; you are in CA and you are staying there, so stay sober, dude. weird experience you wrote about there but who knows, just stay clean.

btw - how was the ibogaine? did you feel good? no nothing? how long did it take? I read the whole ibogaine thread but I KINDA know u so I want to ask you directly.

She got ibo-dosed the day before me. We stayed at the "clinic" for a week.

When I dosed ibogaine, I did kind of build it up to be the new psychedelic cure-all. I would say the best part of the trip was the beginning since you feel your withdrawal taken away. However, a few more hours into it, ibogaine presents a "new problem" that is equally disabling as your worst opiate withdrawal. There were a lot of temperature control issues, getting hot then cold, sometimes feeling both at the same time, but the headspace was different. I did get a craving to feel comfortable with an opiate, but I read again and again how that can be fatal when you mix opiates and ibogaine since ibogaine lowers your tolerance drastically (i think?). So I didn't dose an opiate nor could I. I was free to leave anytime technically but I was on probation and needed to make it appear as if I was "trying" to "recover" from heroin addiction, so I rode it out.

So after 24 hours, I was drinking some juice and water but was very very weak and couldn't eat any food. It felt like the energy was sucked out of me, but I did feel better. After I was able to start eating solid foods, I think maybe I got 2 hours of sleep but the sweating and shaking was pretty non-existant. Each day after was noticably better, and I had a new found "fresh" energy. I felt like I was totally good to only sleep 5 hours a night. I also was hoping more to have a "vision-quest" or something indicate the root of the addiction, if it could be traced back to some event or trauma that happened years ago. I didn't trip much, no clear visions. I thought about alot. It is closer to dreaming than something like LSD. DMT was WAY MORE of a mindfuck.

It's a shame that stores just north, in Canada, sell Ibogaine total extract and pure Ibogaine HCl. It might be more convenient for people living up north in the US, say pennsylvania to Oregon line.. to maybe, stay inside Canada as long as one can without the papers (6 months), way enough time to have one have Ibogaine Hcl delivered at your hotel room or whatever.

I know someone inside Canada who detoxed himself by weighing out 80mg of Ibogaine. He was reasonable, and the fact its pure makes it even easier. No need for a shaman or whatever.

Also, I'm afraid to say Ibogaine doesn't always work.

And it killed the singer of one of my favourite punk band from the 80's and slightly into the 90's : Rich Kids On LSD, the guy went to TJ for a non-controlled take whatever the shaman says to take and have blind faith that its a fine dose for you. Nah, he died. RKL (SD) were decimated, I thought the chemist in the band who made their own LSD blotter sheets which they would hide behind stickers on their guitars traveling the world and throwing hits at everyone who wanted some in the crowd made them a very special band. would have been able to synth some ibogaine powder from iboga rootbark. Yet one of these "Lodges" or whatever you want to call it killed him.

Better to have the pure thing, which you don't need a microgram scale to do so, 0,01 is enough and there's no way someone croaks from 80mg. (btw it's not like the total alkaloid extracts where one needs to eat the whole gram, of course).
No Ibogaine does not work for everyone.

I know a guy who he and his wife used it twice to get off of heroin, and they thought it worked at first; but then they eventually went back to using dope.

For them to get off of heroin they moved to a town in the middle of nowhere in a rural area where heroin was around but it was a lot more expensive than it was in or near a large city.

She got ibo-dosed the day before me. We stayed at the "clinic" for a week.

When I dosed ibogaine, I did kind of build it up to be the new psychedelic cure-all. I would say the best part of the trip was the beginning since you feel your withdrawal taken away. However, a few more hours into it, ibogaine presents a "new problem" that is equally disabling as your worst opiate withdrawal. There were a lot of temperature control issues, getting hot then cold, sometimes feeling both at the same time, but the headspace was different. I did get a craving to feel comfortable with an opiate, but I read again and again how that can be fatal when you mix opiates and ibogaine since ibogaine lowers your tolerance drastically (i think?). So I didn't dose an opiate nor could I. I was free to leave anytime technically but I was on probation and needed to make it appear as if I was "trying" to "recover" from heroin addiction, so I rode it out.

So after 24 hours, I was drinking some juice and water but was very very weak and couldn't eat any food. It felt like the energy was sucked out of me, but I did feel better. After I was able to start eating solid foods, I think maybe I got 2 hours of sleep but the sweating and shaking was pretty non-existant. Each day after was noticably better, and I had a new found "fresh" energy. I felt like I was totally good to only sleep 5 hours a night. I also was hoping more to have a "vision-quest" or something indicate the root of the addiction, if it could be traced back to some event or trauma that happened years ago. I didn't trip much, no clear visions. I thought about alot. It is closer to dreaming than something like LSD. DMT was WAY MORE of a mindfuck.

so do you fiend the dope or what? or are you totally cool? do you feel yourself? good sleep, normal day, happiness, etc!?

I thought of it before but suboxone works so well for me that I cant step away at this point; I truly fucking love suboxone and how I feel, act, am, etc. I am saving so much fucking money and just living a "normal" life FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! and my Dr. is so easy - we do an Iphone facetime chat for our "meetings". I do pay him $140/meeting but its once a month. then I pay $15 for 60 pills. whatever, man. I used to spend that much in a day on dope.

so do you fiend the dope or what? or are you totally cool? do you feel yourself? good sleep, normal day, happiness, etc!?

I thought of it before but suboxone works so well for me that I cant step away at this point; I truly fucking love suboxone and how I feel, act, am, etc. I am saving so much fucking money and just living a "normal" life FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! and my Dr. is so easy - we do an Iphone facetime chat for our "meetings". I do pay him $140/meeting but its once a month. then I pay $15 for 60 pills. whatever, man. I used to spend that much in a day on dope.

No, I don't fiend dope. I feel more like "myself" than I have in a while. Thanks for calling me sober but I doubt I am what most would consider "sober". I smoke or vaporize bud and/or hash oil on the daily. I take LSD and empathogens for partying on weekends.

However, what has changed has my obsession, my thoughts of getting dope to escape my reality. I really like my reality now and I never thought having a stepdaughter could be such a rewarding experience.

No, I don't fiend dope. I feel more like "myself" than I have in a while. Thanks for calling me sober but I doubt I am what most would consider "sober". I smoke or vaporize bud and/or hash oil on the daily. I take LSD and empathogens for partying on weekends.

However, what has changed has my obsession, my thoughts of getting dope to escape my reality. I really like my reality now and I never thought having a stepdaughter could be such a rewarding experience.
dude, for people like us, who abused dope to the fucking MAX, we are fucking sober, dude.

I use bupe, gaba, weed and even take molly.. but I am SOBER in my eyes nowadays! I was spending $100-$150/day on dope. nowadays I spend $20/day on NOTHING but food and things you need to get by. fuck, I dont care what anyone says, I am fucking SOBER, dude. let people think what we want, but we know what HELL IS and we've been through HELL and back; so fuck all those people who have not been in the same shoes we have.

Would like to share a rather unsettling experience I recently had. NYC dope, standard issue bags, grayish in appearance, vinegar smell but by subjective effects (very short acting, blunted euphoria) strongly suspect primarily fentanyl or an analogue. About 5 or 6 bags i.v.'d over a few hours and then to bed. On waking, severe tinnitus and almost total hearing loss, hearing only echoing and flanging instead of sounds. Can't make out words in conversation. Also a loss of balance, as if the inner ear were effected. This persists for about 8 hours, then the hearing loss and loss of balance recedes, some tinnitus to 12 hours. Transient hearing loss and/or tinnitus of unknown etiology associated with heroin use is a rare complication reported in the literature. Opioids have been rarely known to cause tinitus. Differential diagnosis includes acute otits media, but this seems unlikely and it resolved rather too rapidly and there was no swelling or discharge. Overall a very strange experience, not one I'm keen to repeat, and I'm absolutely stumped as to the cause.Just a weird thing I suppose. I'm extensively experienced with opiates of all kinds and nothing of the kind has ever happened to me before. I suspect a weird side effect of a weird fentanyl analogue but who knows. Be careful out there, folks.

Marketed as ecstasy pills to people not into opiates, said to be american 30mg oxy ir

to opiate users...This fentanyl and its analogues bullshit is starting to get on my nerves. It's arrived 5 hours north of NY in Montreal now where it's sold as MDxx looking pills, 2 kids died from them, there's a pic on an article I saw of the pills, let me find it...

b4LYlFv.jpg

From what it looks like, they're making them look like generic american 30mg roxies...we don't even have 30mg oxy IR's, they stop at 20mg, so I blame americans importing this here .They are called here, people call em "la tite bleue" "the lil' blue". 3 14 year old girls died eating these, they're being sold by anyone as ecstasy.

There's also the way too dark green fake CDN 80's, but this is just overkill.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/regions/...uebec-surdoses-mortelles-sante-publique.shtml

Try it in google translate...makes me sick. Could likely not be fentanyl and be butyr, acetyl or even Furanyl-fentanyl, but the latter, only one source exists and they sell it as a spray, would be difficult for most of the retards using 500 dollar pill presses (yeah there's small pill presses that one can use manually with multiple logos to choose from.

Last edited:
Would like to share a rather unsettling experience I recently had. NYC dope, standard issue bags, grayish in appearance, vinegar smell but by subjective effects (very short acting, blunted euphoria) strongly suspect primarily fentanyl or an analogue. About 5 or 6 bags i.v.'d over a few hours and then to bed. On waking, severe tinnitus and almost total hearing loss, hearing only echoing and flanging instead of sounds. Can't make out words in conversation. Also a loss of balance, as if the inner ear were effected. This persists for about 8 hours, then the hearing loss and loss of balance recedes, some tinnitus to 12 hours. Transient hearing loss and/or tinnitus of unknown etiology associated with heroin use is a rare complication reported in the literature. Opioids have been rarely known to cause tinitus. Differential diagnosis includes acute otits media, but this seems unlikely and it resolved rather too rapidly and there was no swelling or discharge. Overall a very strange experience, not one I'm keen to repeat, and I'm absolutely stumped as to the cause.Just a weird thing I suppose. I'm extensively experienced with opiates of all kinds and nothing of the kind has ever happened to me before. I suspect a weird side effect of a weird fentanyl analogue but who knows. Be careful out there, folks.
gob bless you, dude. glad you are ALIVE and OK now; MAYBE.. just maybe, this will slow things down for me. then again, I've OD'd many times and it never slowed me down. the only thing that eventually slowed me down was having enough of living this life; just 4-5 months ago I had to do a 2 week DUI program - all in class, away for 2 weeks, so my habit couldnt come w/ me. I was a bupe Dr. before I went but still used even the day I left for the place. well, those 2 weeks were fucking great, and I felt great the whole time somehow; bupe does wonders for me, man. I know some people like the done' but I am a bupe man.

just be careful, dude. I hate hearing shit like this.

its sick to say, but its why I always liked going through a middle man; my middle man would always try the dope before getting it to me. they would pick up, use right away, and then I'd get mine. the reason I used a middle man is because I lost my license and could no longer meet my dude; so I have this other person do it and they would buy 2G's, sometimes 3G's and get a good deal. then come DROP IT OFF at my HOUSE and charge me a OK price but I could obviously get it cheaper if I went myself; either way, they do it before I get it, so I always know how it is, how much to do, etc.

fent is big in Boston right now; I get drug tested every other week and when I was using heavy I was coming up for fent ALWAYS! the dope I was shooting would last me 6-7 shots rather than my typical 2-3 shots - this all coming from a G. problem is, I was using so much fent my tolerance was through the roof and going back to regular dope was a fucking joke. I am just happy I am somewhat sober now and just using 12MG of bupe a day and feeling GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I think it's what they call situational dosing. Like people overdosing when somewhere they aren't used to shoot up, like home say. I know I felt more fucked up from an Hydromorph Contin 12mg crushed to turn into IR and have small snorts here and there cos the stuff m-f burns, that was before I was willing to inject anything other than Dilaudid/Statex (before I found out about SteriFilts and microns). I got sick as a dog and sinusitis on top of it, my friends in that small town who shoot up 24mg HMC's at once were laughing at me yet taking care of me, gave me prometh pills for the nausea and a couple Fiorinal 1/2 for my headache/sinus pain (same as fioricet, but it has aspirin in it, not tylenol, Fioricet no exist here, and it was those with 30mg codeine, not the 1/4 which means 15mg of codeine only. I had a 2 then fell asleep soundly, while the dudes played axis and allies in between shots and snorts heh. Had it been stronger I would have OD'd, not the kind you go to the hospital for because you stop breathing, but projectile vomiting for 12 hours and feeling your liver hurting like when you're 16 and drink 1,18L extra large bottles of cheap strong beer.

Axis and allies is the shit! Can't ever find anyone to play with though.

ive been to newark airport, they had a fucking hologram greeting you as you got off your plane.

I imagined how that would come across to some 3rd world citizen visiting the US for the first time

of course once you get outside its nothing but smoke stacks and wannabe new yorkers

Axis and allies is the shit! Can't ever find anyone to play with though.

Try and find TripleA, it's the computer version of it, but not the crappy Hasbro version. It's open source, and they have many other maps and scenarios and games last long but not 2-3 days long like they can with the original hah. You can play online there's a big chatroom where people wait for players or create your own. I play since years and I'm a freakin master, managing to keep the Russians at bay while sending battleships and aircraft carriers to the USA with Nazi Germany ;p Doesn't always work, but that's a trick I developed with the original map you can still play with. You need to install Java though. It's made in Java.