• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

to opiate users...This fentanyl and its analogues bullshit is starting to get on my nerves. It's arrived 5 hours north of NY in Montreal now where it's sold as MDxx looking pills, 2 kids died from them, there's a pic on an article I saw of the pills, let me find it...

b4LYlFv.jpg

From what it looks like, they're making them look like generic american 30mg roxies...we don't even have 30mg oxy IR's, they stop at 20mg, so I blame americans importing this here .They are called here, people call em "la tite bleue" "the lil' blue". 3 14 year old girls died eating these, they're being sold by anyone as ecstasy.

There's also the way too dark green fake CDN 80's, but this is just overkill.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/regions/...uebec-surdoses-mortelles-sante-publique.shtml

Try it in google translate...makes me sick. Could likely not be fentanyl and be butyr, acetyl or even Furanyl-fentanyl, but the latter, only one source exists and they sell it as a spray, would be difficult for most of the retards using 500 dollar pill presses (yeah there's small pill presses that one can use manually with multiple logos to choose from.

The fentanyl-as-pharmie-pills game is not a new one, they were OC 80's, relatively appropriately dosed, back in the day and a few other things; what's bizarre is the angle of it being marketed as "E" pills or whatever, if that's even really the case as these hardly look like "E's" ... but still, with the vaguaries of dosing such a potent product, a dangerous and shady practice to be sure.

The fentanyl-as-pharmie-pills game is not a new one, they were OC 80's, relatively appropriately dosed, back in the day and a few other things; what's bizarre is the angle of it being marketed as "E" pills or whatever, if that's even really the case as these hardly look like "E's" ... but still, with the vaguaries of dosing such a potent product, a dangerous and shady practice to be sure.

Yeah, in Canada we only have, they're still around since half a decade now, the fake way too dark shade of green CDN 80's forever, these didn't kill people though, they were dosed very low.

We don't even have roxies in Canada. So people will not think twice, these pills do not exist here, well the real ones with this imprint do not.

j88rH27.jpg

Some generics, or the actual Oxy IR brand, the 20mg white footballs will be red, that's the only difference I ever saw) They make em huge like that so that people into shooting them up will fail, the 10mg ones are better suited for that if you insist on gaining 13% of B/A and a pseudo-rush.

This is the only (pure, might as well be the only one though Percocet/Oxycocet and Oxycodan (generics of cets and percodans that don't go higher than 5mg here, there's also the cute Percocet-Demi with 2.5mg of oxy, only person i knew who had em was a 10 year old kid who had a baseball hit him in the face, so the dentist couldn't not do something, kid lost 3 teeth, 4 got cracks, but yeah, you're always gonna be scripted Oxy IR/Supeudol instead, they assume people take tylenol already a lot etc.) IR Oxycodone pills we have, which look nothing like your 30mg percs...ahem roxies 8)

I already said that since this is a foreign imprint, it comes from the US, so is by default more deadly and dumb. It's sold as E to kiddies because teenagers usually aren't after opiates and an opiate user who isn't an internet junkie who's work requires sitting at a computer, so I got a lot of time to go around, would be like, this isn't an opiate, I won't take this, most opiate users here happen to have that chart of scheduled meds in Canada where each pill of all opiates available will be (not kidding, all 3 pharm dealers I know had this chart, even an accountant who had it under his pile of sheets at all time. Let's say they're the kind to meet pharmacy robbers and the like, which is still possible in small towns, but hey not my crime, and it was a long while ago I saw these people now ;)

So yeah, people selling these are weed dealers, saying its euphoric and either MDMA or MDA with no speed. And yeah the kiddies will fall for it.Literally :/

Or maybe people just south of Quebec where these are found are taking revenge on the white meth pills we all know is meth with a little mdxx sometimes but rarely. They're sold as meth pills here, well "speed, peanuts, candy", while what I read from an angry blogger in Rhode Island that had one hell of a vendetta and said he was gonna shoot the next biker from Canada he saw...not sure that most have clean dossiers to get into the US. But he was PISSED OFF that they were flooded with white pills that were meth and sold over there as MDxx. Just kidding, but search on google quebec white speed pills, you should see the guy is MAD and links to a certain pillreports user from Montreal as the messenger behind the peddlers, even though he always identifies speed pills correctly...

Last edited:
Try and find TripleA, it's the computer version of it, but not the crappy Hasbro version. It's open source, and they have many other maps and scenarios and games last long but not 2-3 days long like they can with the original hah. You can play online there's a big chatroom where people wait for players or create your own. I play since years and I'm a freakin master, managing to keep the Russians at bay while sending battleships and aircraft carriers to the USA with Nazi Germany ;p Doesn't always work, but that's a trick I developed with the original map you can still play with. You need to install Java though. It's made in Java.
Good zhit thanks I'm gonna check that out. My strategy with the board game was to use Japan to take out china. Then launch a pincer move against russia with jan and germany before the US and British can react.

I just got prescribed anyone ever had it? . Is it even worth the 10 dollars to get it filled? Was shooting for benzos but it didn't work out like that.

Edit man my mom is such a saint. She saw that I was upset after seeing this dickhead doctor. So she brought me a Xanax into my room. That's love right there.

Last edited:
wow i fucked up in a blaze of glory tonight.

started off well. even saw the girl i love because we spent the night blowing as close to 100% pure fishscale yay (long story short, someone owed me money), smoking tons of bubba kush....

then i remember i had to bags behind my phone so i did them...... then we broke out the xanax...

but come the next morning she gives me 2 20mg adderall since i had family shit to do.

but now ever since she found out i got the cute girl from the local headshop's number and we're going for beers and joints in the park shes gotten super aggro and its pissing me off. shes fucking crazy in a bad way but i love her, yet at the same time, im not trying to change my life to appease her.

FUCK. and people wonder why i do hard drugs and smoke a pack a day even though im a youngin' in comparison to y'all (i know you all think im way older than i am. but for what its worth i can drink and vote lol)

but do i let the old girl relax and see if she calms down? or say fuck it and try my luck with the headshop girl (because stoner girls turn me on so much. i once rolled a j on a girls stomach while giving her oral. one of my proudest moments outside of yelling at a girl to stop moving so i coulf sniff coke off the small her back lol)

wow i fucked up in a blaze of glory tonight.

started off well. even saw the girl i love because we spent the night blowing as close to 100% pure fishscale yay (long story short, someone owed me money), smoking tons of bubba kush....

then i remember i had to bags behind my phone so i did them...... then we broke out the xanax...

but come the next morning she gives me 2 20mg adderall since i had family shit to do.

but now ever since she found out i got the cute girl from the local headshop's number and we're going for beers and joints in the park shes gotten super aggro and its pissing me off. shes fucking crazy in a bad way but i love her, yet at the same time, im not trying to change my life to appease her.

FUCK. and people wonder why i do hard drugs and smoke a pack a day even though im a youngin' in comparison to y'all (i know you all think im way older than i am. but for what its worth i can drink and vote lol)

but do i let the old girl relax and see if she calms down? or say fuck it and try my luck with the headshop girl (because stoner girls turn me on so much. i once rolled a j on a girls stomach while giving her oral. one of my proudest moments outside of yelling at a girl to stop moving so i coulf sniff coke off the small her back lol)

I always figured you where in the 20-25 range like most of us.

so, I went to see my girl this weekend in LA and I have been clean for about 3 weeks - just suboxone at 12MG's a day.

we got 2G's of tar; she has a killer connect and we paid next to nothing.

my first shot of tar was around .2 - I usually shot .2-3 if its killer powder w/ fent but I gotta give it to the tar; the .2 shot had me feeling GOOD! of course we did Molly earlier that night and I ate benzos but the tar gave me a great feeling and since I was with her I didnt go chasing more and more like I typically would.

woke up next day did another .2 shot and went to see Straight out of Compton - great movie, esp. while were were in Compton.

that night we shot more and more - killed the 2G's over 3 days and it was split PRETTY evenly but never thought it would be as good as it was. I also realize I was w/ my GF and we have fun any way, as well as other drugs and things happening, but the shit felt great if you ask me.

funny cuz she always shot her feet and I always shot my arms but she was shooting her arms and I could not get arms and I had her shoot my feet.

anyway, the tar was just as good as the east coast powder if you ask me; then again, if I was alone w/ the tar I prob would have abused much more and would be able to give a better review.

i started out on tar in Seattle so i remember it fondly, but within a month after my first shot i had to be hospitalized for a nasty strep infection in my arm. i also lost a couple veins in my hands completely in that short period of time. but most of the issues i had could probably be blamed on the poor injecting techniques of the guy i was with. he would just slam the stuff into my tiny little veins. i never had issues like that after i got back to the Midwest and discovered powder (and started injecting myself). i've missed plenty of shots since but never got another infection that needed to be treated. in terms of strength, though, the tar out west seemed pretty amazing to me at the time. of course, i was new to it all. ah... memories. but now that i'm not using i have to force myself to remember all the bad stuff, too. it's a horrible feeling to regret something so much, and the reason you regret it is because of how bad you want it.

You can easily find them online. Trading them via this site is borderline, probably on the side of being against the rules though.

i'm not sure if you mean just blank ones. i searched around online a little before i joined, but didn't find anything with stamps. i guess there isn't much of a market for old empty dope bags lol... but if you do actually know of a website where i could find them lmk. i know i could just buy the plain bags online and make my own stamps, but i wanted to use real ones with a bunch of different stamps if possible. i might break down and ask a friend when I'm in bk in december if i haven't figured it out before then, but kinda wanted to avoid certain people and areas. thanks for the reply and the heads up on the rules. i thought it might have been a gray area but wasn't sure cuz the only thing i read was about actual substances...

Denver? Was just there last year. Tar from the guatemalans and hondurans in north denver, rarely powder dope (but it's there), cocaine is garbage across the board (unless you're trying to spend way more than you should for coke), meth is ungodly cheap and good, weed is ....well....it's Denver......, pill scene is pretty big (at least in ft Collins and the college areas of Denver), and tons of psychadelics between Denver and the Rockies (Rocky mountain mushrooms are my shit forever and always). K And mdma are hit or miss (k is normally weak and oxidized. Mdma is hit or miss)

And. I've begun experimenting to try and curb this dope shit. LSD and ketamine in rotation with xanax and weed. It's been working pretty well. At least a week since my last Fuck up. Both micro and macro dosing of lsd for mentality, ketamine to subsidize withdrawal, xanax for when the rest isn't applicable, and who doesn't love weed. Lol

Denver? Was just there last year. Tar from the guatemalans and hondurans in north denver, rarely powder dope (but it's there), cocaine is garbage across the board (unless you're trying to spend way more than you should for coke), meth is ungodly cheap and good, weed is ....well....it's Denver......, pill scene is pretty big (at least in ft Collins and the college areas of Denver), and tons of psychadelics between Denver and the Rockies (Rocky mountain mushrooms are my shit forever and always). K And mdma are hit or miss (k is normally weak and oxidized. Mdma is hit or miss)

And. I've begun experimenting to try and curb this dope shit. LSD and ketamine in rotation with xanax and weed. It's been working pretty well. At least a week since my last Fuck up. Both micro and macro dosing of lsd for mentality, ketamine to subsidize withdrawal, xanax for when the rest isn't applicable, and who doesn't love weed. Lol

wow, what a way to break down Denver.

I want to hear someone break down Boston; I just wonder what others think/have to say.

I tend to lurk more than post but be careful out there guys. I had some of those fake Roxie's that were fentanyl and ended up ODing. I knew what was in them and had a few before this happened. I think that pill was just hotter than the others. Can never be too careful, was some scary shit.

Hey all... I need help from all you fellow junk lovers to help me prove to my girlfriend of something...

okay a little background... my brother fell off the wagon and is back out there using...he's been clean for about 7 months before hand..he's been out there for about a week or so, probably going pretty hard. I just talked to him and he said he's pretty dope sick.... my girlfriend just doesnt believe that he would be dope sick so quick..she thinks he would have to have been using much longer than a week.

ANYWAYS to get to the point I'm trying to make to her....

When you first start using, before you get physically addicted, it takes awhile to get a habit...you can start and stop with almost no problem or withdrawals...this period lasts a decent amount of time BUT, after you've developed a wonderful mind-numbing addiction...go thru withdrawals and get/stay clean for a decent period of time and then you pick back up and start using....it is almost like the body/mind remembers it's previous junk habit, and it takes little to no time to get your tolerance right back to where it was, and also develop withdrawal after such a short stint using.

Can anyone attest to this? In my experience, this is exactly what happened to me after a period of sobriety..