• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

No doubt about it u definitely get physically addicted after maybe 3-4days in a row using after you've already had a habit. It comes back waay quicker ime...

Hey all... I need help from all you fellow junk lovers to help me prove to my girlfriend of something...

okay a little background... my brother fell off the wagon and is back out there using...he's been clean for about 7 months before hand..he's been out there for about a week or so, probably going pretty hard. I just talked to him and he said he's pretty dope sick.... my girlfriend just doesnt believe that he would be dope sick so quick..she thinks he would have to have been using much longer than a week.

ANYWAYS to get to the point I'm trying to make to her....

When you first start using, before you get physically addicted, it takes awhile to get a habit...you can start and stop with almost no problem or withdrawals...this period lasts a decent amount of time BUT, after you've developed a wonderful mind-numbing addiction...go thru withdrawals and get/stay clean for a decent period of time and then you pick back up and start using....it is almost like the body/mind remembers it's previous junk habit, and it takes little to no time to get your tolerance right back to where it was, and also develop withdrawal after such a short stint using.

Can anyone attest to this? In my experience, this is exactly what happened to me after a period of sobriety..
Your Gf doesn't know what she is talking about. a week of going hard is plenty enough time to get physically addicted again. An IME the sickness gets worse every time and my ability to resist it weakens as well. Your brother needs your compassion and help right now not scorn. The fact he reached out to you and was honest is huge.

thats where I was at; all the dope is fent here. its all white as a ghost and look like skim milk in the pin. as I said before, a normal G of dope would usually last 2-3 shots at most; and I am talking "good" brown dope (this is when I was going strong). then I got the fent and it would last ALL DAY and take 6-7 shots and I'd be even more high/jammmmmmed the fuck up.

I've been doing too good w/ bupe nowadays; I honestly dont even want to fuck up.. again!

Looking like skim milk in the pin?...
That scares the fuck outta me!
That's what happens cooking shots.

If you must cook let it cool back down to room temperature so the garbage precipitates out of the solution then draw through cotton.
If you don't the trash falls out in your blood, not good!

Try it dude...
I bet your shot is translucent and hits you just as hard.

nothing to do w/ cooking, even w/o it looks like skim milk. we are shooting a heavy load of fent laced type dope. its white as a ghost, so its more milky than not. I've shot many w/ and w/o the light; I dont smoke, so always have a lighter by my side is not easy.

nothing to do w/ cooking, even w/o it looks like skim milk. we are shooting a heavy load of fent laced type dope. its white as a ghost, so its more milky than not. I've shot many w/ and w/o the light; I dont smoke, so always have a lighter by my side is not easy.

That's all insoluble cut dude...
Fent is so strong mg for mg compared to pure heroin that that shit is STOMPED ON to keep it from killing everybody!

The question is,
What is it stomped on with?...

Sounds like it definitly need to go through a micron filter!

I read these forums BBT...
So I know about the fent dope you be getting in the NE dude.
I'm not very far, 90 minute drive to the D and 90 the other way to Toronto.
Fucking fent pills and shit going on up here...
Fake 80's that are green all the way through and be fent and/or anolouges. Fake Roxi 30's (which we don't get in Canada) are fent too and blue all the way though. There's fuckin square blue Facebook pills that are fent and dropping people.
People dying all over the country from this shit.

Last edited:
yea, its cut, but whats not cut!? I dont get what youre saying.

I know when I shoot those I get another 4-5 shots than I would from a normal brown dope bag. the fent always lights me up in a way that I love; well, at least used to love but now trying not to even bother. just so much more for your money, stomped on or not, realize that all dope is stomped on we get, so why am I worrying about that? I kinda dont get what youre saying.

do you think anyone shoots straight dope? no. and its just dope laced w/ fent, not fent straight, so I expect the cut.

England and a few other EU nations have pharmaceutical heroin, made for injection, smoking and possibly pills too. It does exist BBT, but not available to anyone. My guess is that an inner echelon of doctors probably have access.

England and a few other EU nations have pharmaceutical heroin, made for injection, smoking and possibly pills too.

Yeah, I remember a few years ago on the original SR there was a vendor that was always stocked in the HMT heroin dots. I'm sure you could find more info online but they were pharmaceutical-grade heroin pressed into little 40mg dots. No filler, nothing, the dot was actually actually a biege color. I never tried any but I thought they looked pretty damn cool.

England and a few other EU nations have pharmaceutical heroin, made for injection, smoking and possibly pills too. It does exist BBT, but not available to anyone. My guess is that an inner echelon of doctors probably have access.

I remember watching that show that showed those junkies run around to the clinics out there and how they just give the dope, pin, etc, all right there and they shoot right there.

yea, its cut, but whats not cut!? I dont get what youre saying.

I know when I shoot those I get another 4-5 shots than I would from a normal brown dope bag. the fent always lights me up in a way that I love; well, at least used to love but now trying not to even bother. just so much more for your money, stomped on or not, realize that all dope is stomped on we get, so why am I worrying about that? I kinda dont get what youre saying.

do you think anyone shoots straight dope? no. and its just dope laced w/ fent, not fent straight, so I expect the cut.

No dude, you're not catching what I'm saying...
Dope with fent or analouges there of has to be whacked down way more then just dope. Therefore you end up with a shitload more garbage cut in the shit but you still getting fucked up because fent so fucking strong mg for mg to pure heroin.
I'm aware the shit ain't pure by the time it hits the streets. I was using IV dope & coke heavy for about 13 years so I know the game.
I've had raw SEA shit right of the brick shit before dude whacked it down on a couple ocassions over my run.
Some junkies will never know anything about that. I've had fent shit outta Detroit too.

yea, thats what I was saying - I was never shooting pure fent; I am shooting fent/dope and all is cut as usual which is its white as a ghost and looks like a skim milk. shit will still get you lit up 10x's more than your regular street dope; seriously get 5-6 more shots in a bag than than the usual 2-3 shots. I love the stuff but not everyone likes that type of high. I've been laying off and barely using but when I do I surly want THAT type of stuff.

I don't like fent or dope/fent myself...
Blows your tolerance through the fuckin roof and the shit just sends me to lala land haha!...
No euphoria ime.

Last edited:
To me, fent is utter shit. And yes I've had the proper stuff, I remember smoking the original patches, did it, enjoyed it, saw my friend blue out doing it. That kind of turned me off. I did the drug a couple times later, knowingly at least. Lame euphoria, stratospheric tolerance, higher risk of OD due to ratio of potentially lethal respiratory depression to high. I've never had any satisfying fentadope, wears off too quickly and not the depth of the nod that you get from the proper stuff.

An IME the sickness gets worse every time and my ability to resist it weakens as well.

So fucking true. I used to be able To use for months and voluntarily quit. This time is way different. Trying to kick my 37 month bender as we speak. This is only the 3rd time trying. Hopefully 3rd times a charm.

Wow this thread has been dead lately. Where is teamnod at?

Here!
Did two days sub now back on h. I wasted my use on a shot WAY too small. I got ripped off but let it happen. Fml.

Going to Milwaukee tomor for some h and some FIRE hard. Best ive ever had. Fucking PUMPED!