• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

Dunno. Can you describe it yourself? Having only felt it worthy of dishing out to 'friends'? Or did you have some too? Is very hard to tell from your post. It makes a big difference.

That aside, yes I have. It's called 'ketamine' over the last couple-three years or so :/

Saw some stuff last night that was just powder. Like no crystals whatsoever. Was a bit skeptical and but the dude I got it from is grand. Gave three mates some. All were fcuked and one K holed. Ive never seen it like this though. There is no shine off it whatsoever. Has anyone come across stuff like this before??
Yeah I have some at the moment is ok, it seems to have a stronger smell than usual.

Last edited:
Dunno. Can you describe it yourself? Having only felt it worthy of dishing out to 'friends'? Or did you have some too? Is very hard to tell from your post. It makes a big difference.

That aside, yes I have. It's called 'ketamine' over the last couple-three years or so :/

I assumed yous knew I was talking about Ketamine. What I mean was it was not crystally at all, like the usual stuff thats about. I didnt have any myself no. Didnt see it like that before so yes I was proceeding with caution. The mates are big and hairy enough to make their own decisions.

continued here

Last edited by a moderator: