European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Ibiza 2014 thread

Wayne Gretzky

Bluelighter
So who is going this year? I have two adventures planned one early june for some of the openings just because i have cravings of going back to the island. Im also planning a september journey late season. June seems pretty simple with flights and hotel this year but going in september seems way harder, especially flights are hard to sew together since i need one stop.

Last season were mental and even though i have passed 30 i had the best journey to the white isle so far. I went in september and the vibe were much better than high season or early season. Really happy that i still can do a full week without dying lol. Some 5-htp, atleast a few hours sleep a night, vitamines and some good food really helps.

What are your expectations for this season? Hardrock cafe looks sort of mainstremish and Eden is bought by Gatecrasher but i guess we will see alot of other big changes like we always do on the island.

I think i will try to do both San An and Bossa this year.

What do you think the situation will be this time for the drugs? Last year were really good with the hearts and i especially hope to find some leftovers from last season of the yellow ones. Few reviews were posted on tripreports before july last year and i hope the people on this forum can provide information and help each other out about the situation. I would rank last year above average from all the trips i have done for sure.

This year im planning to take my own testing kits with me. Hopefully i wont get in any trouble for that.

Not got any fixed plans yet. Saving for big trip to thailand in 2015 so if i can make Ibiza it will be last minute, San An, September and as cheap as possible. Having said that I think its most unlikely i'll go. :(

Ahhhhhhh memories of Ibiza - I went in 91 and thought that it would be the last year of hard partying there, how wrong i was. Cained 40-50 doves over 2 weeks and on day 10 had my 1st ever attack of brain zaps , never heard of them and thought i was gonna die, i explained this to my 5 best mates and GF and they very kindly fucked off to Pacha for the night I slept for 17 hours and was right as rain, Went to Space most nights (it use to open at 6am) after going to one of the other big clubs and even got an invite to their 1st birthday party that was like a bacchanalian orgy, they had tables laden with lobster,,king prawns, blinis with caviar etc etc that just sat there as everyone off thier tits on pills n coke.

swedger77: Thats to bad, really enjoyed your reports and had a blast reading them. Hopefully you can make it out this year.

blondin: Yeah thats what i love about Ibiza. The randomness and craziness of things. You can get an invite from a guy in the marina and hang out as well as you hang out with dirt poor locals on the beach.

Long time lurker and reader.I am going to ibiza this year (for the 1 st time) and from what i have read from past thread i did not find anyone talking avout "speeds" here in canada they are pretty easy to get is there any on the island?

Thx

always wanted to go ibiza but been told its really expensive

always wanted to go ibiza but been told its really expensive

it is, but you could do it on a shoe string. Go for the opening parties at the end of May or go the week BEFORE the closing parties. Should be able to get a week in San An for £150-200.

What you send there is entirely up to u. You could just drink a carryout and do your own food and go directly to the clubs.........buy MDMA not pillls and avoid coke and i recon you could do a week on £400.

The bus to Playa Den Bossa is peanuts and you can go to Bora Bora for free, sit on the beach with your booze and have a pretty cheap day out or two there........

The reality is though, you'll get caught up in the party spirit and end up spending a fuckton of cash on coke, ket, pills, MD and weed. I'll not even mention spunking out 30-40Euro to get in a club or the 8-10euro for a beer.

But life is for living :D

Depends what clubs you go to & whether you can get a wristband, giving you a discount or even getting you in for free.

It's just in the clubs drinks are expensive. getting tanked up in bars (where they have deals and Spanish measure spirits) isn't expensive. take a load of stims and you actually end up saving money on food. ;)

The weather and stims generally kills my appetite after a few days. Always had trouble getting enough nutrients. Protein bars and vitamines really help. Never cared much for the food at the restaurants. Yeah there exist some good places but usually too lazy to move around.

But if you want to save money just shop around at Lidl, Eroski or the Spar. Get an apartment/room with self catering and a fridge.

Grab a cooler bag and head to the beach preferbly Bora Bora. Its also very cheap to explore the island by bus. Lots of things to see especially the first time. For drinking in evening the area outside Mambo and Del Mar are great. Lots of people sit on the stairs and the rocks and having a good time at sundown. Then head to westend and drink plenty before going to the clubs. Also hydrate good before heading inside too.

Agreed with Johnny maybe you are lucky and like the places that give out free entry and such.

Wayne is speed available widely on the island or its not?

Thx for the reply

Last edited:
Wayne is speed available widely on the island or its not?

Thx for the reply

I've only been the once - I could not buy speed. Never heard of anyone buying it - using it - selling it etc.

Thx guys not sure what i will do .. Never took coke and dont wanna start (bad habit come fast) not sure what is available on the island to keep someone awake... Any suggestion :)

Thx

Take your own speed with you ? Maybe look for the speedier pills and keep them for later on in the night to keep you going.

If your clubbing then drinking the clubbing you soon lose track of the time / day etc and it just turns into a blur.

Take an extra precaution packing drugs for a flight destined to Ibiza.

During a weird ket-fueled end of night when in Croatia last summer, the guy who provides most of the drugs to the festival ended up in our hotel room. He kinda invited himself in and we didn't want to ask him to leave because even though he came off as a nice guy he had a definite hint of scary about him, like he could snap. So we had to sit there with our brains frazzled listening to his stories. One of his stories was all about how to smuggle drugs onto planes (information we didn't ask for) and how somebody he knew died trying, as a package of coke up his arse split open. Of course he was talking about big quantities not a small amount of speed, which would be somewhat ok in a bottle of shampoo or something and wouldn't need to go up your arse.

Not sure where I'm going with this tbh..

I do light drinking and bringing them from canada would be a pain custom here are pretty tight so i would have to take a 6 hours flight then a 2 hour flight to ibiza with 2 check