• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Ibiza 2014 thread

soo true. i was at the beach bora bora and got speaking to a bunch of lads and offered them some MDMA.........shared some of my shop bought vodka with em too......

18:00.........the guy was like head into bora bora and i'll get a bottle of vodka and we can all tuck in.... he was 150euro plus 20euro for 1 jug of mixer...........credit card out....

i guess it all relative.....for me id regret paying 150euro on a bottle of shitty smirnoff. i love my vodka.....150euro could get the smoothest shit going.

soo true. i was at the beach bora bora and got speaking to a bunch of lads and offered them some MDMA.........shared some of my shop bought vodka with em too......

18:00.........the guy was like head into bora bora and i'll get a bottle of vodka and we can all tuck in.... he was 150euro plus 20euro for 1 jug of mixer...........credit card out....

i guess it all relative.....for me id regret paying 150euro on a bottle of shitty smirnoff. i love my vodka.....150euro could get the smoothest shit going.

Ivbe done Ibiza since I was 15, so this would be the seventh. resisted (not a hard choice" other cunts holidays to malia etc and the typical shite like. First time I did MDMA went on holiday with my parents,, got some free pills with our coke and the rest is history.

Going to make a few days in September I think, very underestimated. very busy but beats the holiday cunts has been the case the past few years. As to much of the scots "amazement" of getting a "carryout" or ie a few beers.. at 7am still bewilders them even the bucky makes its way to ibiza. Few days im sure see what happens. last 2 years have just bee me and 1 mate years before about 15 odd. (last 2 years been me and a mate, before that was easy 15 of us)
making no sense again sorry

Haha. I've been to many countries that allow me to buy booze whenever I like. Yet, I am still in amazement every time. You don't know what it's like man, having to sit about rattling for a cargo until 10am or phone a delivery cunt who charges about 4 times the price. Strolling into a shop and buying booze at 7am is still a novelty to us.

Ha im guessing its probably for the best. :D Theres a lot of 24 hour tescos around here and you see some (similar) sights in the early morning.

Going to have to try and fit a long weekend in at some point. Everyones been skint last year so when its ended up just being 2 of us can be a bit off sometimes, especially walking into space and losing your mate instantly, next 8 hours tagging along with randoms all fun I guess though. Walking back that I always do hope hes alive, walking back along PDB beach though about 8am I saw quite a small man getting ram raided in between a stack of sunbeds, other guy was twice his size. Doing the one eye ketted look "is tha.."

0004259_weekend_offender_t_shirt_ibiza_tube_white.jpeg

Well hello there chaps! Long time lurker, first time poster, so hello to you all!

All booked up and ready to go to PDB for 9 days from the 3rd of july, and ill be completely honest i cannot fucking wait. Have been reading over the ibiza threads from the last 3 years and i really dont know how im going to manage the waiting for the next 8 weeks. Too excited for my own good.

Went to ibiza for the first time last year and what can i say... had the best time of my life. Arrived on a wednesday, dumped the bags at the hotel in pdb and got stuck in to the san miguel and coke right away... ended up dancing for hours knee deep in the pool at jet apartments, got sunburnt to fuck then ended up at zoo project. Got hold of a bag of 5 love hearts and 5 of those grey x triangles (which lasted the whole week) and boshed a love heart.... amazing. Mate said that space was on after so had another in the taxi there, only to find he didnt know what he was talking about and it was closed haha) so went to pacha of all places which wad the only club open as i had to dance :p.

Day two was space and another couple of hearts (not the best night but i did t really care,) and monday saw DC10 and Sankeys taken care of which was fantastic, with the days inbetween spent scootering around the island/chilling on pdb etc.

The plan this year is arrive on thurs, do ushuia (its a trance night unfortunately but i didnt go last time so why not,) friday is going to be sunset strip then west end for a cokey/boozey sesh, saturday is zoo then sankeys (zoo, believe it or not was me favourite last year... great vibe!!), sunday is going to spent on the beer and coke at bora bora, monday will be dc10 and cocoon, and tuesday will be carl cox at space, with wed/thurs/fri on the beach to recover :D

Very unfortunately however, my mate has pulled out this week (due to actually very understandable circumstamces) so it looks like im off on my own. Ive got absolutely no problem with this... infact im looking forward to it. Can chat rubbish for england to anyone, especially once the party treats are in full effect... but im just wondering what any of your experiences are doing this, and how the holiday went for you. Be good to hear.

Cheers

Hopefully booking this weekend, once (if?) I get the all clear from the boss. I'm hoping for end of September, but 2nd choice is early - mid July.

Jay89, I've been to Ibiza loads of times on my own and TBH I always enjoy it better that way. Last few times have gone on Ibiza Spotlight forums & arranged a few nights out with randoms from there. Though it's also easy to go to clubs alone, get fucked then talk to strangers (or not, if yer too fucked to be bothered making conversation). %)

good to hear johnnyvodka. Thoroughly looking forward to it. Yea ive had a browse of the spotlight forums, be good to meet up with some like minded people whilst there. In terms of getting chatting to people, without fail i end up on my own whenever im out, anywhere, and its not until towards the end of the night i bump into my mates again, usually with my new found buddies in tow :)

one things i wanted to bring up is the small matter of ketamine... ive never actually tried it before and am keen to have something to get messy on between the pills/md nights. From every anecdote/experience ive heard... how on earth is it a dancing/party drug?! From what i hear about what it does its the complete opposite of what i like to be feeling in a club.Whats it like in that setting and is it good im combo with anything?

Ketamine in tiny bumps can be decent in a club. Just dont over do it and its great with MDMA

If you've never taken ketamine before it's probably not wise to take it in a club. The first few times I took ket when I'd been drinking it floored me.

Although, now that I'm used to the effects of it, ketamine and cocaine is a fucking amazing combination for clubbing.

Meeting randoms is one of my favourite activities on mdma. Went through a stage of getting separated from mates and ending back at random peoples houses after clubbing. To me it is the magic people bang on about.
Ketamine sort of has a similar plateau thing going on like dxm. Small bumps are like a level 1 plateau on dxm and feel euphoric and dancey. I would probably try it on a beach somewhere first though. I would try it at least twice to see if you like it.

Last edited:
I have a wierd thing where its just my mission sometimes to lose my mates, dont have a clue why, sometimes if theres a large group of us and theres some one not feeling it I cant be around them so end up fucking off, then regret it 12 hours later when im sat on the amnesia bus to san an on the other side of the island to where im staying then I hear "alright mate were heading in, cya inabit"... aaaa do meet some sound people though, quite a few do it alone

thanks guys. yea i think that'll be the plan. I know where i can get some K when i arrive, right round the corner from the hotel, so i think its going to be a case of a little tester at some point on the beach to see how i get on and go from there... exciting times.

but back to the activity of meeting and spending the night with randoms, i'm like a lot of you it sounds like.. i thrive off it :) i found it was even easier in ibiza (i suppose the general vibe of the place puts everyone in the same frame of mind) and the people were even more friendly. DC10 was a slightly different story though, probably because i dont fancy chatting to a snap-back vest wally no matter what state im in haha. although i did end up siting outside againt the wall under a tree with some sound scottish fella, who was ending his 2 year solo round-the-world trip with an ibizan blowout. well i say chatting, was more gurning and rolling our eyes around and saying "yea mate amazing, amazing" a lot....

think the only concern I have is during the day.... between waking up in the early afternoon and going out for the night, maybe on a very slight serotonin-depleted downer... be good to have a bit of lunch/a laugh/few beers/ with someone etc. sure it'll be fine though!!

If you're staying in PDB, you can always go on a Bora Bora bender during the day... I'm generally quite happy having time to myself during the day (after getting up proper late) - go for a wander to Ibiza town or make sure I get a decent meal in me (the one decent meal of the day... lol).

yes staying a 5 minute walk away from bora bora, i imagine if i get myself down there during the days ill find enough carnage going on to keep me occupied=D

baring in mind, my desire to give ket a go is for two reasons really, a. because i fancy seeing what its all about, and b. (more relevant to my upcoming ibiza bender) is that i want to try and space the md usage out a bit for the obvious reasons. i'm only early 20's and have probably used it only around 15 times over the last 2.5 years, but i found that last year two nights consecutive use (and not MASSIVE use, probably 2 pills each night) absolutely ruined me for a few days, but was good to go again on the last night of the holiday.

probably haven't organised my timings well but the nights i want to get on the pills/md are going to be the saturday for zoo/sankeys, then monday fro dc10/cocoon and tuesday for space. Im thinking, seeing as i havent used for around 5 months now , of doing a very small amount on saturday, probably two halves of a pill which should be more than enough, then a bit more on the monday and tuesday. obviouslyy not the wisest but it's only going to be a one off and for the foreseeable future. bad idea? Ok but prepapre for a monster comedown? you all know what it's like in ibiza....

beware of dodgy k, has been a massive drought as of recent but its coming back to normal slowly now, hopefully it will be back to normal for when yas all go out :)

Yeah, once you become a bit of a veteran, MD stops working if you try taking it days in a row - or you have to take so much that you end up with unwanted side effects. Not generally a big fan of coke, but I learned during my Ibiza week last year that it would have to become part of my arsenal. Think I got through ~2g of MD and ~5g coke that week. You're going to have a comedown for a few days post Ibiza, but I don't grudge it too much if I've had a good time and met decent people. Compare to that a pirate comedown after staying at home watching prOn. lol

Why do people bother with pills when MD is available?

Just my 2p but I wouldn't bother with MD at Zoo/Sankeys. We all got ridiculously searched at the Zoo opening last year, completely pocket search, shoe search, bollock grab etc, and I don't think we look that dodgy. And also cos of the vibe you don't really need it.

Same at Sankeys, it's a decent club but never really blew me away so just did loads of coke there.

Personally I would save the MD for those other nights, proper clubs and go for it. Only my opinion though

Heavy searched at the Zoo Project? Fucking hell. It was always reasonably relaxed re drug taking. We were buying pills off folk working there the first time I went.

Aye ive heard that zoo was sometimes pretty heavy handed, every time I have just walked in but spoke to people in there had bollocks looked at, down girls bras etc dont know if its just a random search.

I dont know, if you know there is a good set of pills about (a good stamp) and can recognise it, then its maybe a safer bet than buying some random crystal/powder that might not be all that great, find a good MD source though and your sorted really.

Ket shortage this season in ibiza? Possibly yeah, you never know. I was there I think in 2009? When it was in the midst of the MDMA drought, and we got mdma I think only once, rest of the time we got sold shite mdma (was like pip powder) and pip pills, fucking ruined a few nights but ah well.

If doing 10 days I try and at least do md off, then md on sort of days like that, give the brain a slight rest. If its a week or less, cant really help doing it on consecutive days, its why ket and coke is essential though theres just no serotonin left. The coke though, there is nice stuff but its hard to find and expensive. The regular 50euro/g stuff is like the £30-£40 stuff you would get in the UK, had to pay over 80s for really nice stuff.