• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Ibiza 2014 thread

Speed is not really available. If you are lucky you can run into it.

If you or someone in your party have ADD/ADHD you can legally bring a lot of stuff within the EU. Or simply just walk into a pharmacy and buy. Take a look at www.vademecum.es

Take an extra precaution packing drugs for a flight destined to Ibiza.

During a weird ket-fueled end of night when in Croatia last summer, the guy who provides most of the drugs to the festival ended up in our hotel room. He kinda invited himself in and we didn't want to ask him to leave because even though he came off as a nice guy he had a definite hint of scary about him, like he could snap. So we had to sit there with our brains frazzled listening to his stories. One of his stories was all about how to smuggle drugs onto planes (information we didn't ask for) and how somebody he knew died trying, as a package of coke up his arse split open. Of course he was talking about big quantities not a small amount of speed, which would be somewhat ok in a bottle of shampoo or something and wouldn't need to go up your arse.

Not sure where I'm going with this tbh..

head and shoulders about the rest ?

hi everyone, this is my first post since just registered on this site. goingi to ibiza this May for opening parties, this is my first time on Ibiza and look forward it to be unforgettable, any suggestions are welcome. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, BudBuddy - welcome to BL and EADD :)

Just to let you know that advising people where they might be able to score drugs is not allowed on BL - BL is here to provide info, opinion and advice on ways of using drugs more safely but not on where to find them in the first place. That bit you have to do all by yourself.

Advice on where to go and what to see on Ibiza in general is just fine though - I can't help cos I've never been but hope ya have fun =D

hi everyone, this is my first post since just registered on this site. goingi to ibiza this May for opening parties, this is my first time on Ibiza and look forward it to be unforgettable, any suggestions are welcome. *snip*

Take a test kit with you - read up on the Pills going about and stick to what you know. Remember the exchange rate, buy before you get into the club (Dont go to Tiesto) - if your a drinker go into town first get loaded then club (saves you more than the taxi fare to the club) - keep you eyes open for the ticket touts that give free armbands / entry to the clubs. Yes the looky looky guys will offer you everything - but be very careful as not everything they sell is legit. Take baggies with you (not carrier bags as somebody asked last year) but small drug bags. Take a photo of your hotel so when you fucked you can simply show phone to taxi driver :D .

Read previous Ibiza threads - have fun, take too much ketamine, spend a day on the beach and have one photo to prove it (as per my sand photo :D).

Me and the Mrs have just booked a 5 night stint. We'll be there for some of the closing parties. Probably gonna do Insane with Digweed and Ushuaia closing, which happens to be my 37th birthday! We are leaving our 6 month old baby with my folks for the first time, will need a break from the bloody nappies!

Staying at the new Hard Rock hotel. I know it sounds commercial but you can get some really good deals and it's brand new, and right opposite Space.

I didn't go in 2013, but in 2012 the MDMA was generally decent, but the pills hit and miss. Was that the case last year too?

Couldn't really find MDMA last year, but didn't try too hard. There were 5 or so really top pills around last year. Apples, blue X's, Love Hearts, White ghosts were most common early in the season

Couldn't really find MDMA last year, but didn't try too hard. There were 5 or so really top pills around last year. Apples, blue X's, Love Hearts, White ghosts were most common early in the season

I couldn't walk down the street without someone offering me MDMA.

Im heading on the 22nd of May for two nights, insane opening party and the IMS finale,

Hey everyone. Just made an account on Bluelight first time posting here. Also going to be my first time in Ibiza later this month. Heading there for the IMS closing party, and the opening parties at Sankey's, Ushuaia, and Space. I'll definitely be looking to find some pills while I'm there. I've been doing some research, and it seems the best pills from last season were the Orange Love Hearts and the Pink Love Hearts. I've got a few questions. How likely is it that these pills will still be around this season? There haven't been any pill reports from Ibiza since last September which doesn't surprise me, but it also means there's no gaurauntee these pills are still around anymore. Also, is it at all likely that someone has copied this press and made shitty pills in the love heart mold to capitalize off of their popularity last season? I'm currently planning on asking for these pills specifically, but was wondering if that might be a bad idea given how popular they were last season if fake ones might be around now. Finally, what other presses from last season were well regarded that I should be on the lookout for? Any info on the above questions and what you think the pill situation will be like in late May for the start of the season is appreciated. Cheers.

Out that early it wouldn't surprise me if some of last seasons presses are still around. Didn't hear of any busts up in the hills during this winter !

Think the love hearts got a bit weaker though or became scarcer by end of season.

Can't post source info, but you are probably better of at places selling beer and other drinks, than off a random or lucky lucky.

TBH it has to be easier to buy good pills than bad in ibiza.

For example last year on 2 occasions i decided to buy some pills off randoms. The 1st time i asked a the first lad who was outside bora bora.....he got me sorted with in 5 mins. The 2nd occasion i asked 2 or 3 people and again was sorted. It is literally that easy. The whole of San An and PDB is geared up towards folk clubbing on pills and as such it has to be the easiest place in the world to score.

Good to hear. I'll be staying in PDB, just a few minutes walk away from Space and Ushuaia. I've been thinking that I'm going to try and find some at the IMS closing party on Thursday night at Dalt Villa. Lots of like minded people warming up and getting ready for a big opening weekend, I'm sure there will be plenty of people looking to push something, and I'm of the mind that the quality there will be higher than the quality from some random off the street. Plus it'd be really nice to get my pill situation figured out for the weekend my first night in Ibiza. Failing that I suppose I'll just keep my eyes open for people who look the part and ask around Bora Bora beach. I've never had a problem finding what I need and I can't imagine Ibiza is a difficult place to get sorted out.

I don't know what the IMS closing party or Dalt Villa are, but if it's a club then expect to find the worst pills on the island for sale at the highest price.

Go for a beer in PDB. Ask the dudes that try to get you in their bar. They'll hook you up no bother. Plus they're always working in the same spot every night so much less likely to try n rip you off.

There's a bar on the left, just out of view on your video, called Moma or Muma, or something like that. Do you know the one I mean? Was always a good place to get my tickets and have a beer

Here's a different Ibiza from most bluelighters would have.

Rich pimms drinking, vip sitting Londoner with cash to spunk:-

http://www.40before30.com/2012/09/22/how-i-spent-e1500-euros-in-5-days-in-ibiza-but-it-was-worth-it/

TBH I could easily spend the same, just be a bit more on drugs. :D

Hmmm yeah PDB not too bad int he day depends where you are really, if you walk straight out of space on to the beach in the morning after grabbing a few beers, you hardly notice.

-that guys blog. remember being in a bad khole in that bamdudah grove or whatever its called, its the jungle theme come back to haunt me.. must be along san an that? didnt eat anything though.

I never really understand the cunts who sit on the beach and pay like 15 euro for a vodka or some eexpensive beer what you could be sitting right beside them with a crate that cost about 50 cents a beer or some spar 8euro vodka

I never really understand the cunts who sit on the beach and pay like 15 euro for a vodka or some eexpensive beer what you could be sitting right beside them with a crate that cost about 50 cents a beer or some spar 8euro vodka

Exactly man.

Last time I went to Ibiza we stayed in PDB. Bottle of vodka, mixer, plastic cups and a bag of ice. Sat on the beach outside Bora Bora right next to dafties who've paid a fortune for one drink.

Agreed. I mean sipping €9 drinks in plastic glasses at a empty and dead pool area? Really more action at other places for almost no cost at all. Ibiza is as fun or cheap/expensive as you make it really.