Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Mental Health Support Thread II

brimz

Bluelighter
Old thread

I'll bet he will! Let me know how that goes down, yeah? :D

My GP is fucking excellent - he barely looked at my tracks today when he was taking blood. Just found a vein I hadn't abused and did the necessary. Really good bloke. Young too, but not one of the new school of dictator-docs. Though I don't fancy my chances of an oxy script anytime soon.

It's strange cos no one has asked me why i got my Oxy script ?

I am a bit put out about this TBH .

For a start i must have been in a fuk load of pain ( I was n still am ) n none asked ?

Given what some folk get there nickers in a twist about ffs this isa major not a fukin teenage growing pain

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to see the City Drug Service Psychiatrist on the 21st for a " Mental Health Medical"

The guy is a dick imo n we don't get on at all . He doesn't like Drug Users that have any intellect it makes him insecure . He wrote a book with ProFF. Nutt about Anxiety strategies n regularly get's stuff in Print .

Thing is i don't respect him one bit . Last time i saw him he basically said

"Drug Addicts Are Weak People " I couldn't fukin believe it .

This is the guy in charge ffs .

Will update when i have had appt. In the mean time i have DLA forms that need renewing , they aren't as hard as the ESA ones not at all but they are still well it's not nice

thats really bad if you dont get on with him, it could affect your diagnosis, you could look to him like you have anti social personality disorder or something when that is not the case. If you get on with someone you're gonna appear friendlier and more together, if you dislike someone then they are only gonna get to see your negative side. Its a shitter that one brimz. Cant you ask to see someone else ?

Ive had a doctor tell me i might have aspergers cos i couldnt be bothered with the pleasantries when meeting one more anonymous guy with a tie who i was never gonna see again. I dont have fuckin aspergers i just couldnt be bothered.

I have an option to see another person but she is hardly qualified n would probably have to refer it all to him anyway .

Best go to the man himself

It's strange cos no one has asked me why i got my Oxy script ?

I am a bit put out about this TBH .

For a start i must have been in a fuk load of pain ( I was n still am ) n none asked ?

Given what some folk get there nickers in a twist about ffs this isa major not a fukin teenage growing pain

I think you told me - DVT wasn't it?

Kinda but there is so much more to it . Granted i have told some of the adult members by PM .

Still though Oxy is not generally given For DVT . As you know i have had DVT n Post THrombotic Syndrome for at least 10 uyears

Sorry for not asking in more detail, like. I just remember the general explanation. And being well jealous.

No your ok SAm at least your paying attention now . AS i understand you have had things on your plate lately as well

Yeah, just one or two. Bluelighter-wise I found out who my real 'friends' are through it. And they've nearly all been unexpected ones.

My real life friends are mostly too busy these days doing whatever they do now they've climbed the social hierarchy. Thanks, guys. It was a pleasure being there for you through the bad times...

I 'm not going to start a Air People out thing but all i'ma say is thanxs to all the folk that have been with me <3

Thing is i don't respect him one bit . Last time i saw him he basically said

"Drug Addicts Are Weak People " I couldn't fukin believe it .

This is the guy in charge ffs .

What a fucking wanker

can etizolam help with depression? feeling super low right now and need a pick me up.

it helps me, but is not a recommended solution by any means. It'll cause you more problems in the long run, though in the short term it helps. It damps down any depresing or anxious theoughts and then they feel less pressing and important, thats why i was very quickly hooked on the stuff.

/i can now see why people like benzos so much actually. Just had a four etiz and it dosen't matter antmore. Just feel numb and content. This drug could really come in handy for those moments where everything gets tooo much, got to make sure I always have some of these around just in case i'm having a bad day and I don't feel like I can takyte it anymore.

Just don't get used to that comfort blanket, that's all I say.

MDB speaks the truth, and from experience too.

Dan, quite a lot of research has shown that etizolam does in fact have some antidepressant properties.

was about to order a shitload more and start taking it more reguarly until I mentioned it to a uni friend after a lecture this morning. He told me that although there's no where near as much publicity about it, benzos can eaisly be as addictive as heroin, and benzo dependance is easy to slip into and very hard to beat. Call me ignorant but I wasn't really aware of this to be honest, is it true or was he just being overdramatic?

was about to order a shitload more and start taking it more reguarly until I mentioned it to a uni friend after a lecture this morning. He told me that although there's no where near as much publicity about it, benzos can eaisly be as addictive as heroin, and benzo dependance is easy to slip into and very hard to beat. Call me ignorant but I wasn't really aware of this to be honest, is it true or was he just being overdramatic?

Yeah it's far worse for me to be honest... have a long term (last 3 years script) of 15mg diazpeam and then whatever else I can get my hands on. I can go on a gear binge for a week or two and stop it relatively painlessly but I'm afraid of my life to come off hte valium. It's a motherfucker man stop now while you still have the chance

Dan, quite a lot of research has shown that etizolam does in fact have some antidepressant properties.

Oh right sorry mate. i just said nah cos i didnt want to see somebody start usng etiz as an antidepressant

/i can now see why people like benzos so much actually. Just had a four etiz and it dosen't matter antmore. Just feel numb and content. This drug could really come in handy for those moments where everything gets tooo much, got to make sure I always have some of these around just in case i'm having a bad day and I don't feel like I can takyte it anymore.

Same thing i find with codiene and weed mixed together, be careful with the benzo's mate didnt take me long atall get addicted physically.