Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread

Synonym: NBOMe-2C-C / Chemical Name 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine

YEXBj.png

Description: Psychedelic / entactogen

Dosage: 200 - 1000 micrograms, intranasal or sublingual; 50-500 micrograms, smoked (as freebase).

Administration: strictly parenteral.

Duration: 4-8 hours

Previous Big & Dandy Thread (#2)
Big & Dandy thread #1

Related threads:

- Combinations Thread

- NBOMe Comparison thread

Figured the old one was getting a bit long.

Some posts from the previous thread:

NSFW:

I just enjoy the ol' way of taking it by mouth. When i took 3 Buccal spray shots from a pre-made spray (from a friend), I would say that i touched the +4 area honestly.

I'm extremely hard on my reviews of substances but this stuff truly blew me away. The visuals were the best I've ever had since the 1 of 2 times I ever had real LSD.

The body load WAS pretty gnarly, I cannot deny that. I had a hacking cough from the week before and when I coughed, it was very deep. I didn't feel actual nausea, but when I had these hacking coughs, it's almost like the cough simply followed through into vomiting. I had an empty stomach from not eating until that point, so all that really came up was some white foamy shit. I can tell you that I DID NOT hold those 3 sprays in my mouth very long, though, if at all. It was a simple spray, then wait.

I did stagger the sprays. 1 spray unfront, 2 after 5 minutes.

I am 6'1 - 190 lbs (about)

The reason people are getting varied results is simple, this stuff follows the same rules as the fake bake that's been going around.
RC's are just varied in results dependent on the user.

I was a big fan of the scentsi-star brand fake bake, but when my friend smoked it he felt NOTHING.
My friend who had the buccal spray said that there was a single girl who said she felt nothing.

As for my trip report, that I have failed to write, I will make it short and sweet.

0.00 - took a spray
t- 5 mins - took two more

t- 15 minutes - start to feel a DEFINITE come up, almost overwhelming

t- 25 Minutes - My hacking cough kicks in. I believe that this stuff makes you a bit mucusy too. I'm sweating BALLS, moreso than on MDMA. I am starting to get MINOR CEV's and I can tell that my vision is trying to merge the real world with the tripping world. I decide to get in the pool. OMG does the pool feel AMAZING. I feel like i'm at peace. THe mild tremors I felt coming on are a little more solidified, but the water REALLY helps me relax.

t- 35 mins - I'm starting to get tripped out by the ripples im making in the water. It's not full out tripping. More like things are moving in slow motion, and like there is a mild oil discoloration to the water. p.s - my friend and wife are sitting by the pool watching me.

t-50 mins - still in the pool, and GOOD GOD, the visuals are just full blown. I see what I call the "vines of life". I see FULLY in focus 3D visuals materializing before my eyes.

(Fun fact - a lot of use usually try to see things in two ways CEV's (closed eyed visuals) and OEV's (open eyed visuals). To those of us who have a horrible visual prescription, upwards of -5.50, i find a SIGNIFICANT different between having my glasses on and off. I actually prefer to have my glasses off. It allows me to see the amorphous blobs that are my friend and wife, but the trip is COMPLETELY taking up my field of vision. I honestly usually prefer my glasses off. It's like you are getting the creative freedom that CEV's permit you to have, like a blank canvas, but at the same time not being unaware of your surroundings, thus feeling much more in control. Just a little thing I've gathered from my ample tripping times. ;) )

t- 1:30 - My friend leaves and I go to sit on the porch, i'm very content and just enjoying the visuals that are still unfolding before my eyes.

t- 3:30 - like hitting a wall, my trip just kinda cuts down. VIsuals are mild, I'm feeling a bit cracked out.

t- 5:00 - I'm done tripping. I feel VERY worn out.

t- 7:00 same as 5:00, but I know that sleep will not come. I'm mildly agitated that I'm so strung out, yet tired, but I don't let it really get to me. I expected this to happen.

t- 10:00 - I fall asleep,

next day I was pretty damn worn out, and had no want to take another hit. I felt... satisfied with the experience, enough so to go and do ALLLLL this research on it and order myself a gram.

I did have a bit of a headache, but nothing that a lil aleve couldn't help, seemed to be an obvious vaso-constricion side effect.

that's crazy about the headache I always have a headache its like clockwork and it always starts to hit me in about 5 hourmark I would be very careful about putting 50 milligrams into a vise in bottle I think there was a kid at voodoo fest last year he died the same way thats the only problem with this stuff LSD you can't overdose on this stuff is very very easy I decided that if I am going to make hits that I just that I tag my hits into gelatin capsules they don't seem to sweat as bad as little tiny baggies that was on that way I don't have to pull out of scale everytime I decide to research..... just be careful with that Visine idea man I don't know about that remember safety first

Of course.

It's just a matter of basic math.

I may just have to mix the entire gram into a large batch and then dose the vials accordingly. Once I have this large batch made, I will test 1 mL just like I did with the liquids. I will make sure their isn't some sort of crazy as difference in drop measurement. I will also test the liquid when the polysorbate gets here. I'm pretty sure it will add to the viscosity.

I plan to treat this substance with great care and respect.

What do you mean about your gelatin cap method?

Edit: even if I was to put a LITTLE more in one vial than another of the solution, it wouldn't effect the outcome per drop. As long as I have the correct measurement per drop, i'm safe.

My results are really very stable with only a MARGINAL difference in drops. I think I've really got my technique down for administering the liquids =P

Just know that a drop isn't a measurement.

Why wouldn't it be?

that is my question.

I am measuring the drops specifically.

There should be 500 ug's of the product per drop with the math I have displayed. If I get 31 drops per mL, then that is a measurement. 1/31 of a mL = 500 uG.

are you saying that the chemical within the solution wouldn't be evenly dispersed? Even if I completely mixed it in until the liquid was clear????

Personally I would be quite comfortable using drops as a measurement if you are using 5 or more drops in a dose. With NBOMes I would not be comfortable if the concentration is high enough to need only one drop per dose.

Also I was asked to give advice on using a surfactant such as polysorbate with the HCl salt of this NBOMe or others but unfortunately I don't know if this increases BA / effectivity of your dose. My guess would be that it improves it only some, but not as much as the freebase.

I personally find the NBOMe series to feel a little bit lackluster when used by themselves. I have read about the similarity in the binding affinities for these compounds, and I do think they are very close in subjective effects, especially the halogens. That said the chlorine compound here has produced a more interesting state for me.

I think that 25C is ideally used in concert with other psychedelics. In my experience the combination of an NBOMe and another psychedelic produces a state that is more than the sum of its parts.

Does anybody else notice any subjective differences in effects between this compound and the others in this chemical family? I'm interested in whether the extremely similar binding affinities translates into extremely similar effects. Obviously from others' reports these compounds are much, much more similar subjectively than the parent PEAs they are developed from, but I'm curious if anybody cares to define any differences in the experiences between compounds if they have noticed them.

Finally tried 25C yesterday, a few friends and I each took one 800ug tab. Kind of underwhelmed, at least in the visual department. Euphoria was definitely present though, as well as surges of energy that made it great for dancing and enjoying the beautiful day. I got this stuff for a fest anyways, so it seems pretty appropriate.
I'm excited to see what 2 tabs will bring though when I experiment further in the future!

Weed gives this compound some character. Without it it's pretty boring. There's no magical quality to it and the euphoria isn't as intense as I was hoping. Another thing is tolerance. It takes about a month for me to return to baseline whereas other psychedelics, including mescaline, tolerance is diminished after a week or two.

I've found it to be pretty safe as well. I don't notice any body load other than the ticker working harder. A friend has taken it consecutive days without noticing any fatigue. The highest dose I'm comfortable with is 2.4mg. The comedown is probably the most intense part of the trip. I get more CEVs at the end of the trip rather than throughout and falling asleep isn't easy. The next morning feels like Monday mornings. Just eat a good breakfast and you won't feel any mental fog.

25c hasn't really been in the news so far. It's all been about 25i.

I really enjoy this chemical. Not so many visuals but it's very eye opening. I'd recommend this in a smaller dose to a someone new to psychedelics, more mild than even psilocybin. Though the lack of visuals makes it not as 'fun', it's very self-fulfilling and spiritual, for me at least. Definitely more mild (I like it for this purpose) than 25i.

25c hasn't really been in the news so far. It's all been about 25i.

I really enjoy this chemical. Not so many visuals but it's very eye opening. I'd recommend this in a smaller dose to a someone new to psychedelics, more mild than even psilocybin. Though the lack of visuals makes it not as 'fun', it's very self-fulfilling and spiritual, for me at least. Definitely more mild (I like it for this purpose) than 25i.

Dont know, once I get a proper dose the visuals beat 25i's ass.

Wow the visuals I thought were amazing I trip once a week n if I ihad gauge rate it lsd being a solid 10++ this is 8 better than shrooms visually just no mind fuck but nothing alil triptamines cant solve , I noticed low light is better to se e three patterns very persian carpet like

For me 800ug is enough for some truly beautiful visuals , maybe not DMT-level "out there" (it can get quite out there at the higher-end of dosages), but the quality of the visuals is quite nice. Maybe you should try nasal, if you don't have HPBCD or something comparable then you really have to hold your spit for about 40 minutes if not longer.

Sadly my stuff is already laid on blotters, so I can't go the nasal route.

Sadly my stuff is already laid on blotters, so I can't go the nasal route.

That is sad because I feel not being able to slowly titrate the dose in an exact manner is hard to predict and actually dangerous with this series. With a nasal administration you could dose slowly over 2 hours and get to where you want to go without going too crazy. Doing a blotter for your first time definitely sounds like a recipe for disaster, considering individual variable tolerance and what I've seen about blotters variable strength (the thread was just a few days ago)

800ugs is a good first time dose but I v pushed it tothe 1500ug range awesomeoevs and cev's butt I would not go any high because bascoularconstriction becomes a issue nothing uncomfortable but deffinetly there

I used blotters my first time. They are dosed at 350 mcgs.
I used half for a first trip. It was definetly active, feeling social, relaxed, and confident. Some people might call this treshhold but if you listen to your body you'll see that even such a small dose is lots of fun.
I haven't pushed higher than 350mcg.

That is sad because I feel not being able to slowly titrate the dose in an exact manner is hard to predict and actually dangerous with this series. With a nasal administration you could dose slowly over 2 hours and get to where you want to go without going too crazy. Doing a blotter for your first time definitely sounds like a recipe for disaster, considering individual variable tolerance and what I've seen about blotters variable strength (the thread was just a few days ago)

Well, at least I know how much is on each blotter (I trust the vendor), so I've been toying around with the idea of taking a blotter + 1/4 to bring it up to an even 1000ug. It sounds like this chem has a steep dose-response curve, so I think it'll be a worthwhile venture.

I think I'd rather have it laid on tabs anyways, considering how potent it is. I've never done volumetric dosing myself and my scale is not nearly accurate enough, so I would be at a loss if I had powder.

Well, at least I know how much is on each blotter (I trust the vendor), so I've been toying around with the idea of taking a blotter + 1/4 to bring it up to an even 1000ug. It sounds like this chem has a steep dose-response curve, so I think it'll be a worthwhile venture.

I think I'd rather have it laid on tabs anyways, considering how potent it is. I've never done volumetric dosing myself and my scale is not nearly accurate enough, so I would be at a loss if I had powder.

I doubt you know how much is on each blotter. That sounds crazy impossible. Can you look at a drink and tell me how many grams of sugar in it? Or do you need to look at the "label"?

I hope you see my point.

If he trusts the dealer and in turn the dealer knows how to lay blotter, then the dosage per blotter is accurate...

If he trusts the dealer and in turn the dealer knows how to lay blotter, then the dosage per blotter is accurate...

There's two problems here: trust in a dealer and laying blotter. Dealers can make mistakes, and grey-market vendors have been known to be unscrupulous or irresponsible before. Also, laying blotters is *hard*. It's very difficult to get an even dose distributed throughout the whole sheet.

That said, I myself do also use prelaid blotter from vendors, and I've never had a problem. The safe thing to do is to test the blotter first by taking a quarter or a half of a blotter just in case the sheet was overdosed/unevenly dosed.

That leads to a question I've been mulling over, kinda off-topic but not really: where these prelaid blots are coming from. They are actually really well-laid, accurate and evenly distributed. As I already said this is seriously difficult, and the chances that every single blotter vendor is some sort of blotter-laying guru are miniscule. In fact, I expect that 9 out of 10 don't actually lay the shit themselves, they get it prelaid, which makes more sense, with two or three really well set-up organizations using professional machinery to lay blotter and then selling that to a bunch of dealers.

It's not that difficult. What I do is measure out x mg on a milligram scale, then dissolve it in x mL of solvent to get a concentration of 1mg/mL. I measure out at least 20mg at a time, since milligram scales aren't very accurate for measuring amounts below that. Then I use an oral syringe (these can be gotten at any drug store) which is marked out in 0.2mL increments to measure out a single dose. Since the concentration is 1mg/mL, 1 unit on the syringe is 0.2mL which will have approximately 200ug of NBOMe.

I used 2C-C-NBOMe twice so far, in very light doses like 200-300 mcg, and with these it turned out a very nice chill drug when utilized just to hang out with some friends, passing time; if only with duration a bit too short (that may be turned to an advantage in some situations though), oscillating around 4 hours with this level of intoxication. I also want to note it's quite synergic combined with weed. My little C escapades were much more fitting experiences than 2C-I-NBOMe (not bad itself), which I did once in a 1 mg dose (plus another 1 mg redose after it started to fade), combined with serious doses of an empathogen. Both NBOMe compounds seem intriguing to me, in that they give a variety of mind expanding effects without seriously fucking me up, and as such I feel its best to combine them with another psychedelic/empathogen to reach full potential.

I'm extra curious to try a full blown dose of C, like 600-900 mcg, and gotta do that once I have an opportunity, which will be soon enough :).