PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DMT the Bottle method

deee

Bluelighter
One way to smoke DMT:

The bottle method.

I'm not saying it's the best, but it might be the easiest, cheapest and it works every time for me.

What you will need:

1x bottle (clear so you can see into it easily and also with wide mouth piece) 1-1.5 liters
1x scissors or knife to cut the bottle
1x lighter (blow torch lighters are too hot, you want a small flame)
1x sheet of tin foil

Simple.

Idea taken from the 'how I've smoked DMT' youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4
One clear bottle with wide mouth piece so the smoke will be sucked out quicker. I find 1-1.5 liter perfect. Not too big (remember you have to empty it in one) and not too small as I find it best to have your lungs full to the max just as you empty it:
p1020219q.jpg

(phone for scale)
37821598.jpg

I tape foil on to the bottom just to make the cut edges smoother - though not necessary:
21011667.jpg

Foil. Run a flame arround it first to burn off any chemicals.
52418437.jpg

Create a 'well'. This I find to be very important, due to the fact you want a controlled burn and when DMT mealts and heats it runs about all over the place and when the bottle is full of smoke you wont be able to see shit and know exactly where the DMT is, more than than likely some will be hiding in one of the many creases in the foil. When you create a 'well' the DMT stays put, it doesnt move around, you know where it is and therefore where to direct the flame. It works a treat, very cost effective, trust me on this!

To create a 'well', place foil over the top of the bottle top (or anything else circular eg small roll of electric tape) so it is in the center of the foil:
70043734.jpg

Mold the foil by pressing it down into and around the bottle top that is underneath:
92702541.jpg

82112988.jpg

I have flipped it over here so you can see the blue bottle top underneath:
49598179.jpg

Cover with your 1-1.5 liter bottle:
44898007.jpg

96966446.jpg

64891784.jpg

View from above looking down, you can clearly see the 'well' you have created now inside the bottle:
85763826.jpg

Fold up the edges (not to tight, just to get a rough, LOOSE mold, we still need to add the product and if its molded too tight now, it can be cumbersome to remove and replace the bottle on and off the foil later, for now a loose fit is fine ~ though I'm being pedantic here):
17314025.jpg

Birds eye view:
47838135.jpg

Remove bottle top from underneath and screw back on the top of the bottle (though you could leave it in place untill you have added the product, maybe safer):
87963517.jpg

14609055.jpg

View from underneath (it will hold it's shape, for many hits and easy to remold):
67809176.jpg

View from the side:
56804797.jpg

Add product (I use a straw cut with scissors at an angle for accuracy etc- I picked this tip up from how Thai's handle Crystal methamphetamine on the streets and rooms of Bangkok):
50458970.jpg

17649459.jpg

86050979.jpg

10mg of product. You probably want five times as much as this and then some, its always better to overdose than under-dose (get that DMT switch flipped, you can't over do it, once its flipped its flipped and having overdosed won't make much difference. Equate it to kick starting a motorbike, you can never use too much force to fkick it over, once the engines running its running, but you can use too little a force and be kicking away at air all day, going nowhere - but still having fun sitting on a bike). Though using this method I have broke through on 20mg* (with good product):
68527255.jpg

60951841.jpg

61526654.jpg

44069234.jpg

Fold up the edges of the foil around the bottle, mold it around so it is tight. On the youtube video 'ways I have smoked DMT' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4 the guy tapes the bottle closed. Personally I find you do not need to to this, molding it is find and smoke rises so as long as you have the bottle top screwed on it will stay in the bottle. Also when its taped shut you cant reuse the same foil as you need to rip it open everytime to get fresh DMT in, with is a waste of time and effort.

Make sure the bottle top is screwed on the top. Burn from below with a small flame, take your time nice and slow so as not to frazz the DMT, fill with A LOT of THICK milky smoke, surprisingly it can take some time, empty your mind (though it wont matter), unscrew top, big breath - down in one, hold breath as long as you can, BOOM, switch is flipped - welcome to that idiosyncratic, HD pattern-y-jarring-madness.

Good luck
................................................................................................................................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...Jl6rKu&sig=AHIEtbSXqALXa_zrbX5nAyS1WkI6E5rVyg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=d....57j0l2j62l2j61.3585&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

DMT Workshop:

http://dmt.20m.com/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw3...e-dmt-workshop

DMT Hand Book:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...vCCHWBIrCDky1w

Last edited:
Thanks for the method. It seems very easy, but I have few question. Nearly everybody are against the idea of a foil. I can't really make up my mind yet. Because I've smoked salvia off foil several times, it seemed ok. So, "Run a flame around it first to burn off any chemicals", exactly how long and how am I gonna know if there are any chemicals left?

It is usually recommended that you slowly inhale as soon as you see it melts. Your method is the opposite (wait for the smoke to fill the bottle then inhale at one big take). Does it have any advantage over the other method?

Thanks for the method. It seems very easy, but I have few question. Nearly everybody are against the idea of a foil. I can't really make up my mind yet. Because I've smoked salvia off foil several times, it seemed ok. So, "Run a flame around it first to burn off any chemicals", exactly how long and how am I gonna know if there are any chemicals left?

It is usually recommended that you slowly inhale as soon as you see it melts. Your method is the opposite (wait for the smoke to fill the bottle then inhale at one big take). Does it have any advantage over the other method?

Regarding the foil. Don't stress too much about this, I used to smoke heroin off foil for aprox. 5 years (my dark days). Run a flame over the foil and it will smoke slightly, keep running the flame over it until it no longer slightly smokes (if the foil is no longer smoking due to heat, then you wont inhale anything from the foil when you burn it later with DMT on it- whats there to worry about?), do both sides for luck, you will have done the whole thing in 30 seconds. - some needle exchanges give out special chemical free foil now here in the UK (doubt it will be big enough to fill the bottom of a bottle), but burning it alittle does the trick, as you have said you have smoked salvia off foil.

Second point. Fill with smoke, down in one BOOM maximum saturation. You are committed and you do it. As opposed to 'slowly inhaling the smoke', probably need more than one lung full which will mix with normal air a lot more, you might stop and decide you have had enough when you haven't had enough for a break through dose, you want to slowly burn it and not frazz the DMT and this can take sometime, which is hard to do if you are slowly inhaling, also it is easier to see when you have the top screwed on and burning it from the bottom ie you can move your point of view around as you are holding it free/away from your mouth etc etc. ~ don't worry the smoke wont go anywhere my friend. You choose, down a shot of tequila or sip a beer :)

Last edited:
Got it, thanks man :D So I'll do it just like I do salvia. Maybe that's why you could achieve breakthrough with 20mg.

...don't worry the smoke wont go anywhere my friend...

Ahh that's what I was worried about when I attempted this. So I had my mouth on the cap ready to inhale when the bottle looked full'ish. Since my mouth was on the bottle I wasn't able to see where the flame was in relation to the product, thus burning it and consequently my throat/lungs in the process. Kind of turned me off of this method but I think I shall give it another shot.

I've smoked dmt through a lightbulb (crackbulb if you will), and I would assume for this to be a similar effect. The dmt was vaporized in the cleaned bulb using a candle and clean, thick hits were possible with low doses. The only problem that I could find from this method was the overwhelming taste of the dmt. It made me want to throw up and caused me to cough uncontrollably, which made for a less pleasant trip. In my experience throwing 3-400 mg in a joint with 1 or 2 other friends and you can't go wrong. The best advice I can give is to roll very loosely though, as the dmt will "resin up" the joint and make the experience frustrating as hell.

Awesome post, Deee. Thanks, I've used a bulb vaporizer the few times I've smoked dmt, but this method looks hell of a lot better, so I'm going to try it next time.

I can't see how this would be better than a bulb? It seems incredibly similar but has a larger holding volume. I'd be much more comfortable using glass than foil.

I can't see how this would be better than a bulb? It seems incredibly similar but has a larger holding volume. I'd be much more comfortable using glass than foil.
When I smoke DMT on my bulb vaporizer it melts and starts running up the sides of the bulb. It's kind of "fleeing" from the eat. That makes it difficult to evaporize it all. I can't get 50 mg mg in one toke, I need at least 3 tokes with the bulb. I have broken through with it but it's kind of tricky.
With this bottle method he's making a small "bowl" of thinfoil to put the DMT in which it can't run out of.

Secondly, I`ve seen that A LOT of DMT is recrystalizing in the stem of my pipe.

Thirdly, I usualy burn my tongue. Yeah, maybe my tech is bad but this just looks easier.

What also works pretty well is to take a little bit of steel wool, make sure it's clean and burn it a little, then put it in the loom of a pipe and put the DMT inside it. Then just hold a lighter a little over it and inhale. You won't even notice that you're inhaling it, but you'll get a great effect.

What also works pretty well is to take a little bit of steel wool, make sure it's clean and burn it a little, then put it in the loom of a pipe and put the DMT inside it. Then just hold a lighter a little over it and inhale. You won't even notice that you're inhaling it, but you'll get a great effect.
that's like the machine

That's definitely the best way to smoke crack. But you'll be burning dmt, undeniably.

One more question, how do we know when to inhale? I mean how much smoke does it need to be created?

you dont need much but you shouldnt be concerned about how much smoke you have in the bottle, rather than the amount of dmt your willing to use, and knowing how much you can handle. ive always eyeballed how much i was going to use and had great success

Well, I was thinking of starting with 50mg since my 100mg will be coming soon. The reason I asked that because I want to know the exact time of dmt fully vaporized.

Well, I was thinking of starting with 50mg since my 100mg will be coming soon. The reason I asked that because I want to know the exact time of dmt fully vaporized.
well that would be difficult to determine, first you would have to know what the exact temp of your heat source is, the temp at which dmt vaporizes ect. it would be a hassle, your best bet is to let the smoke fill your apparatus and inhale

The only way to smoke DMT Imo is with a machine pipe. You can buy the hennesey bottle for like 2 bucks and chore boy for like 50 cents. It's simple and 100% effective.

so what would the benefit of this be over a meth pipe

i mean you can get a meth pipe for 3-10$ easy

well that would be difficult to determine, first you would have to know what the exact temp of your heat source is, the temp at which dmt vaporizes ect. it would be a hassle, your best bet is to let the smoke fill your apparatus and inhale

You're right, thanks :D