• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

well 2 friends have tried this 6apdb 2fma combo at 100mg : 50mg 2fma. both are hardheads but had a good night out, supposedly chilled, good music appreciation and lasted few (3-5) h depending how you count em but but they said they would repeat.
havent tried it myself but im anxious to, now :)

Would be just dandy I suspect - 6-APDB does tend to lack a lil in the stimulation stakes and can be rather sedating on its own. Obviously only of any use if your amphetamines have any amphetamines in which is unlikely in the UK, of course. Also best to keep initial use to the substance in question before combining with anything so you can get a proper idea of the effects on you personally as there is wide variance with 6-APDB in particular. If you combo it up from the getgo you're gonna struggle to know quite what is going on - much better to get a baseline first to see how you get along and save more exotic experimentation for any future instances. Although many report a lack of stimulation with 6-APDB there are also those that report strong stimulation so definitely worth finding out which applies to you personally before introducing another stimulant (even if that stimulant is but glucose cut with caffeine).

Theoratically you could just add the stim later on during the trip... That way you can adjust dose and substance comboed...

Still been meaning to try this.. had a go on 6-APB a few days ago, nearly forgot how good it is

Theoratically you could just add the stim later on during the trip... That way you can adjust dose and substance comboed...

You could but you still wouldn't come out of it really knowing what 6-APDB does by itself. Seems a bit overkeen to jump straight into combos without actually having a clue what the new (to you) drug does itself.

2 days ago, I combined 200mg 6-APDB with 100mg of MDMA (half a bitcoin) at around 2 hours in. I was absolutely off my tits for about 8 hours, although I did projectile vomit at the end....

Felt destroyed yesterday, but all is good today :D Man I love APDB!

@ shambles: Yes true, of course, i was just suggesting a possible way to improve a potentially lacustre experience... Say, you try it once on its own and repeat only to find more of the same, but you can add something on top even after it started. I was more reffering to this aspect

so is coffeine better to combine with for first time? i use to take like 400 mg coffeine in the morning for the past month now
how mutch is to mutch coffeine? take it before or after the 6-apdb???

For me, 400mg of caffeine would be too much, but each to their own. It should be quite safe to combine but that wasn't really the point I was getting at - I was just pointing out it's a bit silly to have predetermined that you will need - or want - to combine anything with it until you've actually tried it. A number of people do find the stimulation to be lacking, but many others don't. I've actually never combined 6-APDB with a stimulant myself and enjoy it very much on its own for itself. It's a very nice drug and I've yet to doze off whilst under the influence of it.

Personally, I'd not choose to use caffeine as a source of primary stimulation at all as it's so damnably jittery and just feels unpleasant taken at high doses. If you happen to enjoy high doses of caffeine, I don't see why it would be a problem per se. It's ultimately not really any different from adding speed to it though - you're still assuming a combo of some sort is a requirement rather than a potential variation. I really would recommend taking 6-APDB by itself at first - see what it does itself, see if you feel you really need anything with it. I don't feel I need anything with it but (after quite a number of experiences with it alone and in combination with other drugs (mainly psychedelics)) I do quite fancy trying it with a straight stimulant, but I don't feel it needs the addition of a stimulant anymore than it needs the addition of a psychedelic - they're just different experiences.

im thinking about starting this day now to take 15 mg 3-meo-pcp and 7 hours later in the night take 100 mg 6-apdb, u think thats ok?
3-meo-pcp have a duration on me for about 3-4 hours

Bit late now but yes it "should" be alright. Only slight concern would be that 3-MeO-PCP is quite stimulating and quite long-lasting, however 6-APDB usually isn't all that stimulating and it's a good while after the 3-MeO-PCP so wouldn't expect any problems. Do please report back cos is always good to hear about relatively unusual combos cos there doesn't tend to be much info on them. Largely due to them being unusual combinations.

Does anyone find they have absolutely no suicide tuesday with this? It's almost too good to be true, all the good bits of a roll without the horrible emotional crash! :D

However, for the sake of health, I'm spacing my uses out and plan on dropping empathogens for the summer :)

I don't. But then I don't with MDMA either so may not be the best guide. I do get a brutal comedown the following day if I do much more than around half a gramme in a night though.

I've found that 250mg across a night is my upper limit. It gets me absolutely ruined without giving me any negative after effects. However, did you find that your balance was slightly off the day after APDB? It felt like my legs were made of lead, and that I was slightly drunk.....could just be though.

It's a worry really...APDB is amazing and I may of found my "special drug" that I will use a few times a year. However, I heard something somewhere about the benzofuran rings being carcinogenic/toxic to the liver or something grim like that.....

I'm not aware of any actual research on benzofurans suggesting cancer or being unusually hepatoxic. That's not to say their aren't any but if there are I'm not aware of them and do please post any links to such things if you are. There's generally a lot of speculation and doom-laden assumptions made about any new drug. Sometimes they have some basis in fact, sometimes that basis turns out to be firm basis, sometimes it's not so firm, sometimes never existed in the first place. Ultimately there are no guarantees with RCs by their very nature.

I think I might know what you mean about the off-balance thing. I suspect you may be talking about some of the effects of serotonin-depletion which can feel a bit like that - especially relatively mild (compared to really extreme). It should sort itself out with a a couple days but symptoms become more pronounced if you take more initially or continue at lower levels for days. Doesn't sound like either is your kinda thing so shouldn't be an issue for you. Usual procedure - eat well, sleep plenty, generally look after yourself before and after use. Unless it becomes a concern it shouldn't really be a concern - sounds like fairly standard comedown effects. Is hard to be sure from a basic description but does sound similar to effects I've had in the day or so after 6-APDB and feels identical to what I think of as serotonin-depletion. Worth bearing in mind there's a fair amount of residual stimulation with 6-APDB and even if you sleep there could be residual effects so could even be a direct effect of the drug. It usually takes 24h for all effects - including residuals - to completely pass for me. Guess that would depend on what you consider a residual effect, mind...

Just looked again at the supposed source - it's referencing that 2,3-Benzofuran is hepatoxic and has carcinogenic properties, so APDB doesn't apply in this case.
(Source: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=913&tid=187)

In regards to the balance thing, you could be right, although I was thinking more along the lines of the MDA-heavy legs effect. I'm assuming APDB is as close to MDA as one can possibly get, as I often find myself feeling intensely 'stoned' whilst rushing my tits off at the same time. However, the day after, I seem to suffer a few co-ordination issues and lethargy feelings until later that night. In fairness, in comparison to an equal dose of MDMA, I find APDB far more forgiving in this regard, probably because I can sleep solidly after APDB.

last week on saturday just 7 days ago i snorted 10 mg and took 100 mg orally, had a fucking great time and ben taking 5-htp day after and some other days in the week but not everyday

yesterday i took a pretty light but was ok ecstasy that i dont know anything about and also added 80 mg amphetamine and had a good day & night.
took 170 mg 5-htp at 6 in the morning and slept till 3 in the afternoon

i have no depression symptoms or anything at all, i feel slick as fuck. ben using some 3-meo-pcp once the last week too.

Want to take some 6-APDB ? today also i think and go to a party, should i take the normal dose i did last week even if i though it went little strong sometimes, like i was on a party for 4-5 hours then i was so fucked up that i went out in the street and jumped on a random bus, that was the last night bus i just went to the last station to "find something" stood there and though i would meet jesus or something miracle would happen while i was calling for him also etc etc, also 2 other guys on the bus did took a wrong bus so we waited till the first bus came again in the morning like 2-3 hours later. so i had to wait a while. when i went home i was still fucking trippy and i dident feel like i had slept so good just laid in the bed but was fine the morning after acctaly

if i take 6-APDB today meaybe try a smaller dose or what??????? and how often is to often?

Last edited:
if i take 6-APDB today meaybe try a smaller dose or what??????? and how often is to often?

Rather depends who you ask. If you'd asked in ED you'd be being shouted at by now cos two entactogens in a week plus 3-MeO-PCP is not exactly light use. Properly HR answer is you're already using "too much and/or too often" but I think most here would be guilty of doing the same at least some of the time. That doesn't make it not too much or too often, mind. Personally I don't like taking 6-APDB in such quick turnaround cos I get severe brainzaps when I do - MDMA in the inbetween period won't help with that either. In your situation having taken MDMA just yesterday the main issue would be lack of any effect today which would encourage taking much higher doses than you might otherwise wish to take. For that reason I'd suggest leaving it for today.

I'd be loathe to suggest any alternatives to that given the 5-htp use cos that's a risk for Serotonin Syndrome and I'd not be happy to suggest any dose of any serotonergics after such heavy 5-htp use. Others may have more direct knowledge and experience of mixing things up in that way but my advice would still be to leave it - specifically leave out anything primarily serotonergic - for today cos brains and bodies really don't like so much battering of serotonin.

i think ill leave then but if i cant get/bother buying more amphetamine today.
i think i found 1 gram of coke in my kitchen (charing with 6-7 other neibors) on the top of a fridge, found some powder packed in foil that i weighted out turned to be exxacly 1.000 mg ca.
i might just use that, im not sure if its coke but ive tested it at the tounge yesterday and it made my mouth little paranized then i snorted 20 mg today to test if not sure of effects if any. might be weak stuff but it must be something, would that be okay to use today insead ? what if i fuck up and deside i will do the 6-apdb as im very immpulsive, that i fuck up and is serotonin syndrome permanent??