• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

ouch, that let's me off the hook, not that I ever intend to go near an APB or APDB suffixed compounds of any kind ever again.

You never had the brainzaps in the days after 6-APDB then?
Looking back, I think I got them once on about the 3rd day after using around 300mg in a session (this was a fair while ago), although I can't say they were any worse than what MDMA used to give me in the past. On the whole though, APDB is far more forgiving for me than MDMA in terms of mood and 'week after shittyness'

Nowadays though, I (touch wood) don't appear to suffer brainzaps from either MDMA or APDB, probably because I slowed my usage down a shitload. If someone offered me a choice of what drug to take based on comedown alone, I would pick APDB 100% of the time - no violent crash, no brainzaps and an amazing high. The only shitter is that it seems to cross tolerate with psyches (and the fact that it active at the 5HT2B site, meaning cardiotoxcity of sorts)

You still got the brain zaps from abusing the 5?

oh sorry only just saw that Dan.

I am not sure, I may have had a dream about one the other day, or I might've had one. But it was that subtle, I'm just not sure. Good sign. They're still about but they ease every day. Provided I stay away from stims & benzos, I'm okay. Al-Lad, herb etc, ees a no problem! Thanks for asking :)

Would 100mg of 6-apdb be a good starter dose? What's it like on the nose?
Was gonna cap up 100mg wait a couple of hours then maybe do a wee bump.

100/150 if i recall

If its anything like 6-APB its awful to sniff and has shit effects when snorted, wouldnt bother

oh sorry only just saw that Dan.

I am not sure, I may have had a dream about one the other day, or I might've had one. But it was that subtle, I'm just not sure. Good sign. They're still about but they ease every day. Provided I stay away from stims & benzos, I'm okay. Al-Lad, herb etc, ees a no problem! Thanks for asking :)

No worries mate

Would 100mg of 6-apdb be a good starter dose?

Don't bother with anything less than 150mg, trust me. If you have any experience with this class of drugs (MDMA, MDA etc), then 150 should be a good starter dose for you. I suggest doing 150mg, and then 1.5 hours in, drop another 50-100mg.

Thanx for the advice guys. 150 it is then.
Hopefully get round to it this weekend. Any combos to watch out for and any I should try?

id err on the side of caution. 125mg matey.

trust me taking too much of a drug is worse than taking too much.

i ve seen serious heavy duty mdma heads who never look fucked on loads of mdma getting totally ruined on 150mg of early batches of 6-apb.

i ve never tried 6-apdb but hey,,,,,,,its your brain your pissing about with.

150mg of APDB will be fine for you mate, 125mg is rather underwhelming. Having had extensive experience with pills & MDMA, I can say that 150mg of APDB is no stronger than a medium dose pill :)

if its anything like dosing 6-APB i wouldnt go over 100mg and no re-dosing

APDB in my own experience doesn't equate to the same level of APB. Those suggesting 100mg, that would be an under-dose. To experience what APDB can do, I would go with 150mg.

I notice some overseas vendors have picked up 6-APB alongside 6-APDB. Has anybody sampled any 6-APB from overseas since the ban? There seems to be a lot of talk of "preban" when discussing mephedrone and MXE despite there being no reason at all for there being any difference (I have heard the various theories so no need to go through them all again) and was just wondering if people are thinking similar things in relation to 6-APB. I've not bought any since the ban but may well do at some point to do a more direct comparison with 6-APDB.

6-APB in Poland started off at a lower quality than the UK stuff when I first sampled it, needed 150-200mg for a good time, now the synths are much cleaner and I'll roll off as little as 70-80mg, though I'll take 120-140 if I want a more psychedelic trippy roll. I'd actually say it's higher quality than the first rounds of 6-APB that hit the UK, and as strong as the best that was available, definitely no quality issues, and no legal issues too since it's still perfectly legal here. It's also less than 2/3 of the price 6-APB was back in the UK, cheaper than MDMA. Pretty much all the vendors here stock 6-APB and 5-APB but not the APDBs though as people tend to prefer them, so I've never had the chance to try the APDBs to compare myself.

I wouldn't be interested in trying 5-APDB really given that it looks like it's just an SSRA maybe with some psychedelic effects on top - and I can already get that with 5-EAPB, plus it still has just about (though barely) enough dopaminergic action to make it worthwhile on its own. That said I *would* be interested in 6-APDB, I can't be bothered to dig up ki values and stuff now but if I recall right 6-APDB is less dopaminergic than 6-APB but still a lot more than say 5-APB, so I imagine I'd like it a lot.

I'm assuming in most countries where 6-APB is legal, 6-APDB is too aye?

Im thinking about trying this stuff at Electronic Family. The festival lasts from 12:00 tot 23:00. What would be a good dosing strategy?

6APB i would dose 200mg at 15:30 with a 100mg redose at 18:00.

What would yield similar results with 6-apDb? Something like 175mg with 75mg redose at similar intervals?

That should do it, just be careful about re-dosding (don't redose more than once). Last time I dropped, I dropped 215mg at once, and it was frickin amazing!

Unless you have a high tolerance I would recommend a lower dose.

I would also suggest having a read from here