• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine) - Megathread

polaroid

Bluelighter
2-Fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA) is a stimulant drug from the amphetamine family which has rarely been sold as a designer drug.

2-FMA/2-flouromethamphetamine Wikipedia Entry

E3Toa.png

I've heard from many people that this is the ultimative drug for studying and working. Should be supposedly even better than 2-FA for this purpose. Like pharmaceutical methamphetamine with no comedown. Sounds too good to be true, but i think i will try this out soon. Has anyone here tried this already for studying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Methamp for studying with no comedown? I'll take 10 kilos please.

It should last longer of course. Something between 4-5h. Without redosing.

Feels a lot like 2-FA to me. Onset, duration, potency, etc., are all pretty similar. I have noticed, though, when I drink any alcohol on it my face flushes extremely easily. Not sure what that's about. I don't remember that happening with 2-FA.

I have loved 2-fma so far! I am very excited for my next pkg to come in. It feels very good, and as people have said, is like meth, but without quite all of the craziness, and less effect on the peripheral areas (i.e. grinding, twitching). My preferred methods currently are IV and vaping. Snorting is ok, but when you IV, it lasts for quite some time, and feels reallll good. %) So I prefer to IV over snorting. And then I smoke during the IV dose, heaven in an 8 hr package.

Hey folks, I'll add some personal experience.

experience : quite a few stimulants ... did not try coke, meth, but regular street amph + mdma and many rc stims.

I blasted ~1.2g of this stuff in the last 2 1/2 weeks. What follows is an overview of the last, somewhat escalated experience and a summary of the effects with a comparison to the related 2-FA.

last friday :

3 pm : first dose in order to perform boring computer work and reading : 60mg orally. Come up took about 1 hour. Then the main effects tapered of after another hour.
6:30 pm : insufflated eyeball about ~40mg, pushed the oral dose a bit.
8:30 pm : another 40mg snorted
11:00 pm : same

This procedure was continued until 9 am. No work was done, concentration was harder than in sober state. This is the most addictive substance I ever tried and far from functional for me. When insufflated, the initial rush starts about 5 minutes after intake. It feels mainly dopaminergic with maybe a very subtle serotonine release. It is present for like 30 minutes. After that what remains is weak residual stimulation. Not comparable to regular amphetamine IMHO.

After the 18 hours and ~300mg insufflated I felt very dizzy, although I was well hydrated and nutrated, could have been bad circulation. Pulse was not measured but was never worringly high. Plus I was pretty tired all saturday.

The last 30mg-dose was taken at 9 pm on saturday 33 hours after the first dose = 400mg overall intake . Sleep was possible at 1 am with the help of a few beer. Slept for 6 hours, felt tired through the day but not depressed or anything. Still had some circulatory problems.

Comparison to 2-FA :

Functional Stimulation : 2-FA -> 7/10 2-FMA -> 5/10

Absence of side effects : 2-FA -> 8/10 2-FMA -> 9/10

Addiction potential (DR, DRI IMHO) : 2-FA -> 7/10 2-FMA -> 9/10

If you are looking for an amphetamine replacement I guess you won't find it in that compound. Maybe it is an agreeable replacement for recreational stimulants like Mephedrone or Meth (I personally don't like Mephedrone). But then again this substance is so impotent, that you would need a lot to emulate the effects spectrum, what I cannot recommend. The initial dopamine release inherents a lot potential for addiction, for me much more than MDPV for example. Won't try this stuff again, as it is too weak for me.

2-FMA is good, but not great IMO. I much prefer 4-FA, m1 or other "euphoric" stims. 2-FMA is kind of jittery and edgy, sorta like caffeine. It's still better than a lot of the cathinones, just overpriced.

i like 2-fma so far. i have limited experience though, but i like most of its effects. i can see how one might compare it to caffeine, in that i can feel some heart palpitations and get a bit jittery on the come up, but then i find it quite enjoyable and without many of the side effects of other more potent stims (including here 4fa). i agree its not great as an entactogen/euphoriant, but then again, for what it is, a utilitarian stim, it is quite good. the low comedown profile is also a plus...

2-FMA is good, but not great IMO. I much prefer 4-FA, m1 or other "euphoric" stims. 2-FMA is kind of jittery and edgy, sorta like caffeine. It's still better than a lot of the cathinones, just overpriced.

It's supposed to be like that. 4-FA is an MDMA-like serotonin dump. It's not a swiss army knife.
-----------

Doesn't 2-FMA have a ceiling effect at ~100-150mg? I thought it did.

Yeah all the side effects come when you DON'T orally dose it. Eat 60mg and see the difference. It'll last 6 hours or more. No jitters + bonus anti anxiety effect.

For some reason this one has to be orally dosed for full benefits.. maybe it partly slowly metabolises into 2-fa to make it jitter-free + anti-anxiety/relaxing while head stimulated.

People snort it or IV/IM it right away but for this one... taken like you pop an adderall xr or vyvanse or something its waay better.

Have some on the way and was wondering if anyone has tried plugging this yet? If so, how does it compare to oral and what was your dosage? Thanks! If no one replies, I'll likely be testing it out myself when my materials arrive.

I have tried this stuff twice:

First time - 50mg oral + 15mg snorted at +2 hours

I really enjoyed the come up, it was extremely smooth and clear headed with a very nice tingle. I expected it to go more, but it just stopped and I was not as focused as d-amp. I was hoping to find a replacement to some degree but I guess it could be if you needed SOMETHING. this is definitely better than 4-fa for work/focus because I see it as d-amp + mdma in a pill. overall I was not impressed with it. I later did methylone plugged (100-125mg) later in the night and there did not seem to be any interaction between them. I felt like the 2-fma was there for the first 4 hours but really tapered off. I noticed that after this experience, my ears were ringing and have been moderately since then which has been over a week. So I advise against this combination as I have done methylone+4-fa and methylone+mephedrone with no tinnitus problems

Second Time: 60mg orally + 30mg insufflated at +3 hours

The nice come up was not as obvious at all and I just felt the need to smoke cigarettes which is a classic sign of amphetamine use for me. I otherwise literally never smoke cigarettes and find them gross but I NEED THEM on amphetamines. I intended to get really focused to work on some art related projects but I found that it did not add too much and it did not make a difference in the performance. I noticed I had a mild headache too during the experience.

Once i insufflated it 30mg though, there was much more prominent euphoria but not as much desire to focus. I mean, it felt like i turned into a different drug. My previous experience snorting 15mg was not enough and I guess this is a good place to start for insufflation.

overall, I am not that impressed and will not be purchasing again. if you are looking for a d-amp replacement, its alright but nothing to write home about. I would rate it the following:

Focus: 6/10
Euphoria: 4/10 (6/10 when insufflated)
Sexual: 3/10 (smoke weed on the comedown makes this an 8/10)
Duration: 8-12 hours (main effects 5 hours, with long gradual almost invisible comedown)

Overall: 6/10

EDIT: This stuff LASTS FOREVER. I smoked weed at +11 hours from first dose and was HORNY AS ALL HELL. I was not able to sleep until +16 hours initial dose and even the next day, I am awake and it honestly has an afterglow. I was expecting a shitty comedown because my heart was racing really bad at +12 hours from dosing until early morning but I awoke extremely refreshed. the sex part was great because I was also able to perform unlike god damn cathinones and some other amphetamines. for sex, this is an absolute winner. but I have to mention I was not horny really until i smoked a bowl of weed. afterwards, I literally couldnt close my eyes without getting full blown blowjob closed eye visuals lol.

I want to also mention that insufflating brings out much more of the side effects of the drug and seems to get me slightly more focused but 2x more euphoria compared to orally.

if you want to study, take oral

if you want to tweak, chose another route like insufflating it

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried snorting some the first night I did this, about 10/15mg, and never again. I had allready orally dosed, and snorting some made me instantly uber paranoid and tweaked. Not a fan. I got an impression of how awesome vaping it must be and not gonna do that.
I ended up doing like 80/100 mg that night and had no desire to do anything but try and find a woman to have sex with on the internet until 9am. If I had any booty calls at this point I would have called them begging. Would have fucked the ugliest, nastiest woman imaginable and absolutely loved it. Could come in handy for sure ;-)

I have been taking it orally though in doses of 15-25 mg normally. thoughI am not a stimulant fan at all really. Got a script for adderall for add years ago and couldn't stand it. Tried it again later after I started eating downers and it was much more manageable. Still too much up/down comedown blah. Made me feel like shit all day after.

This stuff is fucking awesome. I dont' really like to dose higher than ~25 mg orally because I start feeling kinda tweaked and speedy. Anything under that and I'm just energized and focused and ready to go. For studying the best part is the first 3 hours, I'm actually interested in boring shit. For working it's good five hours for main effects for me really. Maybe even half a cup of coffee at that point and it's like it's boosted back for ~2/3 hours. This shit seems to stay in your system a looooooooooong time. Even the next day I will feel slightly more stimulated.

It just makes everything so much easier. I really hate the stimulant sketchy comedown, and I have been using this 4/5 times a week. I am trying to keep off days, but it's hard. It is so benign it's like you're not even coming down. It makes everything so much easier. I am taking online math class right now, and I'm not sure I would be getting any of the work done if it wasn't for this. Working 50 hours and week and then coming home to teach myself math (hate it) is not a fun time. This shit makes it so I am actually getting some work done. I have dosed 6/7pm and been able to get to sleep around 1am with the help of weed and 1/2mg etizolam.

It is kinda hard to get to sleep sometimes, we though if not dosed first thing in the morning. Even after 12pm. It's just got such a long ass, lingering stimulation.

Plugging works well. I would say it's a little bit stronger, with a slightly more intense/quicker come on. Would prefer to eat it though, seems smoother. There actually might not be a difference, it might just be I should lower my plugged dose though. Not really sure there is a difference either way though. Can usually feel an almost immediate alert though. I feel it in my eyes, like they get slightly tweaked, like *ALERT*

Hope this shit isn't too toxic, and won't kill my heart :-( Otherwise it's so fucking good, and this is comming from someone who would shout from the rooftops how he hated stimulants a month ago.

Also, it is strange, but I agree with the people saying it's got anti anxiety affects. If I keep my dosage within the range I enjoy, it does seem to provide a certain calming affect. So completely different from any other stims I've ever done. I would always have to drink oreat xanax or somas on coke or adderall. So strange, yet so nice. If this shit was making me have to eat xanax or etizolam all day long, I definatly wouldnt' be taking it.

I swallowed 80mg 2-FMA in a gelcap, ~25 minutes ago. Will report back, chiefly on the effectiveness of it as a study-aid & work tool.

I snorted ~175mg (total, over the course of 10 hours) 3-FA yesterday. That stuff is a heavy hitter. Less a an urge to redose as with meth (and I presume MDPV, not thanks), but too erotic and stimulating to get most work done imo. When the main euphoric effects wear off it produces intense focus. Perhaps I need to just try oral ROA instead of instranasal, and lower the dose as well.

Anyways, I'll edit this post once the 2-FMA really starts kicking in, and continue to edit this post throughout the day.

-Not really feeling like writing up a TR.

4-FA soon as well, but definitely not today. I MIGHT end up doing a very small bump of 3-FA on top of the 2-FMA, a lot later.

-edit: So roughly an hour after ingestion it seems to have fully kicked in. Hands are slightly clammy but not in that cold creepy ultra amped way. This is the most calming stimulant I have ever done. I took 80mg oral. Could actually use ~20-30mg more..possibly even 40, but maybe I'm just getting greedy there. A tiny dose of a benzo of choice or even phenibut would be nice, but I don't really need it. I'll have to try this same dose out again when I haven't binged on 3-FA the night before and barely got any sleep. That certainly is playing a role in this not being even more perfect. I am very pleased with 2-FMA.

It is more calming, FAR less manic and more useful than Adderall imo.

Last edited:
Report from a friend (80 Kg, male, age 50):

2-FMA sublingual (2x) and insuff. (1x) in 3 doses of about 10 mg each, over period of 2 hours
Incredibly clean for a couple of good hours, way better than caffeine as a barely-noticeable stim; weakly euphoric
Helpful wank enhancer
Developed strange mild headache and slight pressure in head/ears after couple hours, relieved by taking 200 mg phenibut (he liked this combo)

He says this one is a winner because it seems to have least "dangerous" feel of any RC tried and is unlikely to cause serious harm to anyone who uses it wisely. Of course there will be idiots who IV a g of it with 5 other drugs and they'll die, then it will be made illegal. "Thanks, morons, for fucking it up for everyone else." His words, not mine.

Ya a phenibut/2-FMA combo would be outstanding. I was just thinking about that about an hour ago.

Oral dosing is the way to go from what I've heard. I haven't tried any other ROAs yet, but oral 2-FMA is close to perfection. If I wasn't up late last night from a 3-FA binge, and got a full night's sleep, I'd say this stuff is simply perfect.

I like that it lacks a rushy euphoria. It's much more calming and you can focus on tasks easier and accomplish them. Other stims have too much of a drive. This one is just about right for me.

I've tested it a few times and can only say, don't insufflate it if you want to use it for study. It makes you greedy and horny as hell, like real methamphetamine. You will lose a lot of time this way. =D

As a study aid 30-40mg oral are perfect for me.

Last edited: