• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine) - Megathread

^I agree about taking it orally.

Dosage though, I've only done it twice so far, but 80-90mg is a very nice spot for me. No jitters, no paranoia, no over-stimulation. Pure calm focus and a nice tranquil breeze.

after using this several times, I noticed some very bad/strange side effects. My skin on my hands and feet have started to peel a lot, very unusual stomache issues followed by tinnitus that has not been relieved in about 2 weeks. I used this substance 2 times both within the range of 60-150mg and thought it may have been something else but I have not used other drugs and have never had symptoms like this otherwise.

I would strongly tread with caution with this one. I have taken many stimulants before but for some reason, something about this one makes me nervous, all of the fma analogues actually I would be slightly worried about.

edit: i just want to say, i flushed my remaining stash. I tend to NEVER flush stuff unless I am completely convinced its not worth another trial.

How you compare this stuff with Methiopropamine? stronger?

I've personally never had methiopropamine, but from what I've read, it feels like a somewhat dirty high, though it can be good. I feel like 2-FMA feels very clean and clearheaded when taken orally and has an okay comedown as long as you can occupy yourself with something until you can sleep. I haven't really tried it nasally as I tried a small bump and it burned very badly and I felt it wasn't worth it. I want to try it rectally soon.

I have gone through ~5g's of this in the past 3 months.

Started on a whim, requested a sample from a new vendor offering it. I've been prescribed adderall before, didn't like it so much. Used it years later off the street, liked it a little more, but always needed alcohol and xanax for the comedown. 2-fma immediatly felt so much cleaner than any prescription stim I've had before. I figured since it might come in handy for getting homework done this semester. I work a ton, and usually don't have any motivation left to be bothered with homework.

Worked okay at first, just using every few days to get a particularly boring block of homework out of the way. Then I "accidentally" stayed up too late, and got only a few hours of sleep one night. Used it before work, and everything was so much easier to do. This progressed into daily use for the past two months or so.

Tolerance went from ~15mg would get me lit. Even though this is a clean stim, I'm sensitive as fuck, and it would sometimes make me jittery and 'noid as fuck even at this dose. Now tolerance sits at ~30-35mg for the same, yet still weaker, reaction. Started to abuse the fuck outta this, would take some late at night when I should go to sleep to "do homework" and end up fucking off on the computer (and masturbating like it was going out of style) for a while. The stimulation was there, I just got used to it after a while. Then it lost the driving "YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK" edge, and just became "normal".

Speaking of sex, overindulgence of this chemical has led to me almost having sex with some pretty questionable/ugly women off the internet. Thank god for my "jerk off once before leaving" rule.

Towards the end of the semster, there were a few nights of no/1-2 hours of sleep. 2-fma came in very handy at this point, although dosages started getting out of control. I think I blew threw the last gram in about a week, or less.

At first, I felt pretty shitty anxiety sometimes. Not even as bad as adderall, but still there. Etizolam helped greatly. Also, have had a few different batches. One was okay, one was really good (about the best you could expect normally), the last was out of this world. Opened the vial and was hit with an immediate chemical smell that was present in the other batches, but almost overpoweringly strong with this one. Noticed I would need about 5-7mg less than normal with this batch, and that the comedown/jitters weren't as bad (not that they are that bad normally).

Overall, this is the classic stim addiction story. I'm bumping my dosages down every few days. Don't really feel like quitting outright and seeing how that goes. Don't really feel like quitting at all really. Would much rather stay with this than fuck with any stims I could get scripted. Will at least get my tolerance back down before summer classes start again.

Also, all dosages are either oral or rectal. Oral seems to last a little longer to me, and is more spread out. RA has more euphoria, and comes on quicker, but seems to last a little bit less time.

^Thanks for the detailed report. I had been hoping for a while that someone who had been using this frequently would post their experiences.

I would warn against heavy alcohol consumption with this as it seems to produce dysphoria at higher doses and blunting of effects till the alcohol wears off.

Last edited:
I received 2 grams of this product 10 days ago along with some 4-FA.

As for stims, in the past I've used Adderal, methcathinone, ritalin, methamphetamine, and caffeine.

Currently I've no scale that measures to .001, but I am expecting one.
I've used 2-fma orally, rectally, and intranasally.

For me I've found that using orally is best for studying or concentrating in a given day.
Intranasally tends to have a steeper more noticable drop off for me. I only do this recreationally.
Rectal administration has not had favorable results for the trouble imo.

I can say that taking too much of this substance causes cold sweats of the feet and hands.
It also causes a headache that is similar to, in my experience, a headache caused from too much Wellbutrin.
This imo is from too much dopamine release. There is virtually no serotonin action that I've found.

In summary I've had positive experiences with this substance and it has replaced caffeine.

I forgot to mention that this stimulant has provided a positive effect on my bowels.
When I use 2-fma I can expect a bowel movement within 6 hours, whereas I usually am somewhat constipated only having a bm every 4-5 days.

It is a great stimulant. I use Ritalin every day for ADD and while this isn't as effective for my ADD it is a nice "energy" stimulant when I need to churn out a massive essay. It also causes slight mania and moderate-high vasoconstriction though I am comparing this to non recreational use of stimulants so others may not be as bothered.. I use 25-35mg orally. Nasally produced a little discomfort but not as bad as 2-FA which felt like broken glass. However nasal administration was far to jittery.

No real side effects noticed, occasional headaches and the usual massive stimulant shit shortly after it kicks in.

So is the general concensus that long term usage produces no more side effects than Adderall?

I have one gram on route, I am surprised at the seemingly lack of popularity of this chemical.

I'm so excited :D

Truth is it isn't too special in the empathogenic department, just a useful low side effect stimulant. I almost never use stims but I enjoy 2-fma for its relatively short action without tweaky paranoia other stims may cause.

Sorry for bumping two thread about this but:

I have a few questions.. I am hearing duration is really long on this from some people, yet others describe it as lasting something like 5-6 hours. Also, how much of a difference in time is oral dosing to insufflation?

also dosing seems different:

It looks like 50-80 milligrams is the recommend oral dose, but what about insufflation?

Not expecting too much out of this, just something to help focus and also maybe have some nights out with some beers/hitting up the bars.

Just tried this.
Only tried nasally, doses were 50mg or something.
My advice would be: don't try dosing high to get euphoria, you'll get loads of paranoia.

There's a slight euphoria which lasts about one hour and half when snorted.
However, it will keep you up and alert for about 4 hours.

^^^

Really? The lack of paranoia is something that many seem to like about this chemical. Thanks for the information though.

Last edited:
Yeah that is the 1st time I have seen paranoia mentioned with 2-fma.

Can anyone compare plugging to other ROA please?

How much of a difference does taking an anti acid have with oral dosing? (I have no experience with amphetamines)

Just tried this.
Only tried nasally, doses were 50mg or something.
My advice would be: don't try dosing high to get euphoria, you'll get loads of paranoia.

There's a slight euphoria which lasts about one hour and half when snorted.
However, it will keep you up and alert for about 4 hours.

Also, I guess the question is, did you have a mg scale? Where you sure you were not taking in a larger dose then you thought?

Very clean stim that is for sure, do not feel much effects at all today. Might even take a smallish dose tonight for a concert I am attending too. Have a benzo for the comedown as well. Could see how this can be addicting.