• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine) - Megathread

A quick report of my day with 2-fma:

Took 65mgs capped on an empty stomach at 8:20AM in anticipation of a long day.

Subject is male, tall and heavy with no tolerance.

Onset was quick, 30 minutes or so. An airy feeling of energy, mental clarity, no jitters or bruxism but for the entire day I noticed a slight increase in heartrate but not higher than you'd expect from moderate excercise.

Now for the fun part; went to Ikea, bought a 3 door wardrobe, did a lot of preparing [cleaning] and rearranging the bedroom before assembling the wardrobe and I just built the thing.

Usually I get frustrated with Ikea flatpacks and want to chuck it in halfway but this time I started and saw it through till the end without frustration and without mistakes. And that never happened before, lol.

Had a piece of cheese around 2PM but appetite was throroughly suppressed. Finally ate around 8:30PM altough I still wasn't hungry.

Since my heartrate was still elevated, and from experience that means no sleep, I took one etizolam before bed and slept like a baby to wake up refreshed without any kind of hangover.

Amphetamines aren't my drug of choice but 2-FMA works wonders for days like this. Previous 2-FA experiences had more euphoria and felt more pushy, but I'm not looking for that.

So 2-FMA is perfect if you look for a functional stimulant that keeps you going with focus, attention to detail, has non-jittery or pushy energy and no euphoria to speak of [no urge to redose].

I'm wondering about the tinnitis people are reporting. I've had the same thing happen to me. Took 50mg orally and the next day, there was a really loud ringing in one ear which went away after a day. Everything was muffled. Otherwise, 2-FMA is amazing - I haven't tried other RoA but orally is perfect: no noticeable comdown or hangover.

Just got 2g of this yesterday. I didn't have an amphetamine tolerance with my last amphetamine used being MDMA about 2-3 weeks prior. My stimulant experience is: Adderall, MDMA, Psuedoephedrine, Pentedrone, 4-MEC, A-PVP, 4-MBC, Methylphenidate, Methamphetamine and 4-FA.

I weighed out my initial dose at ~55mg. Figured that would be a good starter dose seeing that this was my first time. I took it around noon and started to feel it around 12:30, started peaking around 1, one hour after taking it. It was a lot like I was expecting it to be based on everyones descriptions.

The stimulation was very clean. No bothersome physical side effects except for Increased Heart Rate (Wasn't too bad. I thought it was a lot worse than it was since I smoked weed as well), not very moreish. Very functional and focused but it doesn't have the drive of other amps that I've tried. Definite mood lift and at time euphoria. At times I got pleasant amphetamine body rushes as well.

I ended up doing small (10mg or so) bumps throughout to maintain. I was still going pretty good at 2 AM and decided to pull an all nighter seeing as sleep is nowhere in sight. Been taking little maintainer boosters and I still feel good physically and mentally. Ended up weighing ~40mg or so of 4-FA and insufflated it over the course of half an hour, starting at about 5am and ending at 5:30. Didnt feel it too much. It did kick the euphoria up a tiny bit and added a small bit more of stimulation. At this point I just feel somewhat tired, but like sleep is nowhere in sight. I really like 2-FMA for what it is. Not really one for recreational purposes (does beat being sober though :) ) but it's still enjoyable. Truly a working mans stimulant.

If I had to compare it to any other stimulant I have tried I would compare it to both Methamphetamine (Only tried it once, dosed orally. Dose unknown) and D-Amphetamine. The physical stimulation feels much like meth but less powerful and definitely less euphoric. The stimulation they give feel very similar though, just on different strength levels. The mental stimulation, concentration, and euphoria reminds me of D-Amphetamine. Very much like D-Amp lite. The euphoria of 2-FMA is much weaker than D-Amphetamine.

Anyways I hope that wasn't TOO scattered, I've been up for awhile

It's supposed to be like that. 4-FA is an MDMA-like serotonin dump. It's not a swiss army knife.
-----------

Doesn't 2-FMA have a ceiling effect at ~100-150mg? I thought it did.

50mg is perfect for functionality.

I don't use this to get 'high.' I hope most others don't either, because it's not for that. You've got a plethora of uppers at your disposal in which to properly get ripped to the tits off.

Don't spoil this one for me it's better than d-amph. Amphetamine (dex, benzedrine, meth) I found all too euphoric to get any writing done. Housework, maybe. But real work?

Zilch.

Don't spoil this one for me it's better than d-amph. Amphetamine (dex, benzedrine, meth) I found all too euphoric to get any writing done. Housework, maybe. But real work?

Zilch.
qft. Really all I usually do on Damp to do productive is tweek out on physical assignments, I get distracted as FUCK doing homework usually. Idk I just don't like to use amps as an attention aid when I don't have adhd and already retain information fairly well... some information atleast. I disagree with your first statement, I love getting tits high on 2-fma, although I wish I didn't overdo it when I got it trying to figure out eyeball dosages cause now I know how to dose and how to get to that "sweet spot" where you're just perfectohigh for 6 hours. I only crave more for like a minute an hour after smoking it, it's great, although you can fuck that up dosing wrong

I received this yesterday and am very enthusiastic about it.

I did find that I don't have any urge to re-dose, as in an actual urge (like with MXE), but I did want to because I wasn't as stimulated as I wanted to yet, but once I reached an acceptable point I didn't want to. I also really liked how you didn't feel "wired" per se, like you had to focus and energy without the just general state of being on edge, it definitely seems to be mildly calming as well, especially when taken orally.

I had a few questions, in specific if anyone has mixed 2-FMA with any other non-stimulant substance, and how that interacted. Primarily I am looking for combinations with either psychedelics or dissociatives. I tentatively plan on taking some LSD tonight, and am currently on 50mgs oral, so I will report back with that interaction in the near future if it occurs.

Also, besides the fact that you need sleep, when you're on a substance like 2-FMA that doesn't seem to speed up your heart rate that significantly or present other harmful symptoms of use, is the only health consequence then the lack of sleep or can shit hit the fan after 24 hours regardless of the benign nature of what you're taking?

Thanks for any and all replies.

Pink Crystal 2-FMA?

I know the rules about drug ID threads, and this is NOT one but please let me know if it's against any other rules I'm not aware of.

Basically, I was just wondering if anyone's ever seen pink, rock-like 2-FMA? What could cause it to look like that? It looks more like crystal meth than 2-FMA tbh. All the 2-FMA I've ever seen has been white powder so this is different in both color and texture.

Thanks!

Upon further review, I've concluded that this thread is too close to substance identification, as I think most answers would be too speculative. I'm going to move your post into the 2-FMA megathread in case they've seen this type of thing before.

Last edited:
I would like to note that 2-FMA definitely doesn't seem to interact with other drugs in a positive way. But it also doesn't seem to do it in a negative way either.

The only thing that I could say that isn't redundant in terms of it's interactions is that it seems to decrease the overall effectiveness of cannabis, plus the desire to take it.

I know the rules about drug ID threads, and this is NOT one but please let me know if it's against any other rules I'm not aware of.

Basically, I was just wondering if anyone's ever seen pink, rock-like 2-FMA? What could cause it to look like that? It looks more like crystal meth than 2-FMA tbh. All the 2-FMA I've ever seen has been white powder so this is different in both color and texture.

Thanks!

have not seen it myself, but others have reported the pink 2-fma to be of high quality.

I'm planning on getting my hands on this for school and work purposes, as it seems like the only RC stimulant that I should be doing. Now, in terms of mainstream stimulants, what is 2-fluoromethamphetamine comparable to most?

Ppl stillhaving a good time with this without too many negatives?

makes me wonder when a thread on an rc is deadly quiet...

Also how is the feinding?

I'm going to find a vendor and order me some 2-fma. I have been using (L-)amphetamine as a replacement for my ADHD meds, but it's just too long lasting. Based on what I've been reading 2-fma seems to have an (almost) ideal profile to help me with mental focus while studying and making assignments. I will report back here after some test trials.

Also, I'm curious as to what can be said about the neurotoxicity of this compound on it's own. If I recall correctly 2-fma does not release serotonin. And how about neurotoxicity when combining with a substance like MDAI?

I have been using 2-FMA (80mg, once in the morning, orally) as an Adderall replacement, for when my script runs out early. I've found it to be the most effect adderall-replacement RC, in comparison to a-pvp and 4-FA.

Ppl stillhaving a good time with this without too many negatives?

makes me wonder when a thread on an rc is deadly quiet...

Also how is the feinding?

Still here!

While it's better than 4-FA for daily use, it CAN turn on you when taken for too many days/weeks in a row. The calm stimulation is slowly replaced by a strange dysphoric effect, though it resolves after 2 days of abstinence. It's not just a tolerance issue but a loss of good effects PLUS an increase in side effects (jitteriness, low mood, anger, dysphoria, etc). Maybe it's just me? I don't take more than ~40-50 mg per day and only use the oral ROA.

^really? hats off to ya for using it daily, i took 80 mg of 2fma, my normal (recreational) dose, and i am not even the slightest bit tired even after a percocet, 6 etizolam, and about to be 2 mg clonazepam. i am sensitive tho when it comes to not being able to sleep.

lady codone....im looking everywhere and i cant get a straight answer. with klonopin..if i took 2mg yesterday and i want to get the "exact" same effects really, as in intensity (i really like the first 4 hours) would i need to take more than 2mg? some people on drug forum that because of the long halflife, you wont get the "peak" until the half life has completely left. i dont even feel tired, i just feel blank, and distracted. my meds (klonopin) help me focus and be productive. i guess im just wondering if i redose if it will work the same as it always does. im taking 2 weeks off benzos starting saturday, its gonna suck, but i know if i dont do it now, it will be even harder next month. thanks if you can shed any light

Anybody else experience highly amplified facial flushing/heat sensations when combining 2-FMA with alcohol? It's happened four times now that I remember so I'm fairly certain it's 2-FMA that's the culprit. It seems harmless but I'm curious as to what the cause might be.

Also, I've had a lot of success potentiating amphetamine (Adderall) with small IM doses of 2C-P (~1-2.5 mg). It really enhances amphetamine's verve and there's few psychedelic sensations from the 2C-P at that level (this is purely for recreation, not focus). I suspect the same is true for 2-FMA but wondered if anybody's tried it.

Last edited:
^really? hats off to ya for using it daily, i took 80 mg of 2fma, my normal (recreational) dose, and i am not even the slightest bit tired even after a percocet, 6 etizolam, and about to be 2 mg clonazepam. i am sensitive tho when it comes to not being able to sleep.

lady codone....im looking everywhere and i cant get a straight answer. with klonopin..if i took 2mg yesterday and i want to get the "exact" same effects really, as in intensity (i really like the first 4 hours) would i need to take more than 2mg? some people on drug forum that because of the long halflife, you wont get the "peak" until the half life has completely left. i dont even feel tired, i just feel blank, and distracted. my meds (klonopin) help me focus and be productive. i guess im just wondering if i redose if it will work the same as it always does. im taking 2 weeks off benzos starting saturday, its gonna suck, but i know if i dont do it now, it will be even harder next month. thanks if you can shed any light

Woops, just now seeing this post Aphex. I'm not all that familiar with benzo tolerance, but I imagine you'd have to double the dose to get the "exact" same effects as the last dose. But that's obviously not a very safe path to go down. I do know that benzo tolerance rises quickly and can only be lowered by abstinence.

np, thanks for the reply. im tapering somewhat. ive havent got back into daily use but when i do use benzos, every couple days, i am using slightly less than i used to, and just going from there. and not to hijack the 2FMA thread, but i think i like 2FMA more than 4FA really. it just makes me feel really good for like 5 hours straight focus from 90mgs. i never take more than 100 mg's oral because you dont get a whole lot more from it, just a more noticable comedown. ive never tried redosing 2FMA (since it lasts a really long time) but i dont think it would be a good idea. who knows tho

"I took an NMR of the 2-FMA from october and it came out with a significant peak at 9.6 indicating contamination from the precursor aldehyde." Quote from SOS, from a big EU vendor.
I consumed at least 1 g of this batch, how worried should i be?
Thanks