• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Anyway, anyone else think I should go as high as 24 next time?

I suppose there is the possibility of some 25i crossover tolerance from my 800ug dose 8 days earlier, but nothing really happened at all.. visually I can compare it to my 400ug 25i dose 2 weeks earlier.

tolerance does accumulate with weekly dosing of psychedelics. i say wait two weeks and try 20mg. 24mg is probably fine if you don't feel like waiting, though. just be warned that weekly dosing can catch up to you eventually, and leave you feeling pretty burnt-out/spacey.

p.s. i like adding some caffeine to my 2C-E trips for a bit of an emotional boost.

But that is what I thought he meant. At the time (it has been a number of years since my 2C-E trips) being outside in the sun made me happy. The night trips were in Colorado, one in a hunted area, and the moon light (or new moon one day) made for some dark trips.

Ah. I can see where you're coming from in that regard. The difference between being in a populated area and out in buttfuck nowhere in the woods can be pretty dramatic. I've always loved the night because of the way the street lights play on the leaves of the trees and create shadows, and the way house lights and such all work to the same effect.. I'm very fond of this. But being in the dark in the woods where its hard to see and then having visuals placed on top could lead to some pretty dark experiences and I can relate to them from my mushroom trips out into the woods.. evil looking trees, darkness..

I guess for me part of the reason Ive acclimated to night trips is the fact that I guess I feel like should I go off the deep end and do some weird looking shit, there is less chance of people seeing me and wondering what the fuck. Obviously to an extent as long as Im not running around screaming that shit is trying to eat me and trying to tear my flesh off, people will just look at me like "wtf" and carry on their way, but I carry a slight sense of paranoia with me from all my mushroom trips in this regard. This is one of the reasons I loved 25i the other week so much.. I went walking around, past large groups of people smoking weed in a park, people on the streets and so on and so forth and felt not the slightest bit of paranoia or anxiety, whereas mushrooms would have me running to the hills upon seeing them 100 meters away with racing thoughts like "omg what if they see me, its night why would I be walking this way alone what am I doing where am I going.. theyll see that Im walking in a circle around the block, fuck what do I do, fuck im standing here now someone is going to wonder why im standing here" and so on.. its really funny in hindsight and I suppose it speaks of my own personal true nature. Something I need to get over, maybe I will some day.

tolerance does accumulate with weekly dosing of psychedelics. i say wait two weeks and try 20mg. 24mg is probably fine if you don't feel like waiting, though. just be warned that weekly dosing can catch up to you eventually, and leave you feeling pretty burnt-out/spacey.

p.s. i like adding some caffeine to my 2C-E trips for a bit of an emotional boost.

Yeah, I had considered waiting, I'm just anxious to feel these new substances out to their full potential, not going to lie. As I said above I really enjoyed 25i, even though snorting it was kinda rough/overly intense on the come up, so even with that one I want to try and boost the dose but take it sublingual/buccal next time, but I know the tolernce from that one lasts a lot longer so if anything I should use that one less than the others with a longer range in between.

Definitely don't want to be a space cadet and I don't want to be impatient, but its hard in some ways ;)

Definitely don't want to be a space cadet and I don't want to be impatient, but its hard in some ways ;)

haha yeah i feel ya dude. a few years ago i was dosing weekly. i never got too crazy from weekly doses, just spacey, so i'm sure you'll be fine for now. :)

the crazies don't come until you start dosing multiple times a week. =p

Yesterday I had my first 2C-E experience, 10mg snorted. The reason I snorted it was the shorter duration; LSD lasts a solid 8 hours for me, which leaves me exhausted, mainly because I can't really eat while I'm on it. Wasn't really looking forward to a 12 hour trip on 2C-E, especially since I didn't know how I'd react. The fact that you need less of it when snorted was a nice economical bonus. Of course, I was 'warned' for the intense burning and bodyload, but that didn't really bother me. In fact, I enjoy the burning when shooting quite pure amphetamines up my nose, so I thought this would be something like that. Boy, was I wrong ;)
The burning was really bad (I could even feel the particles that got in my throat burn) and was followed by a nasty throat drip. In my log I described it with a combination of swearing I don't think I've ever used in my entire life. Bodyload was also intense, as foretold, and had me lying on my bed for the first hour. After that, it was mostly gone and I could comfortably walk around my room and do stuff. Now I'd be fine with all that if what followed was also what I expected: intense visuals, the main reason I choose 2C-E. The only thing I got was what I described as an 'ASCII-rave': all the characters on my screen were dancing around nicely (without getting blurry), like they were floating in rippling water or something. This was also observed in other patterns, like my ceiling and the carpet. However, that was all, for the full duration of the trip. No colourchanges, no 'visual distortions/ripple-effects' like I get on LSD and no fractals. None of the weird cartoony stuff that others described either. Just the ASCII-rave.

I'm not saying I had a lousy trip: my other senses were greatly enhanced. Music would send shivers (the good kind) down my whole body, food would smell and taste amazing. In fact, the smell that came off a hamburger when I flipped it (and this was low-quality meat) gave me an orgasm-like feeling. Also I had no trouble at all eating a full meal, which is definitely a plus. The visuals just really disappointed me, so next time I'm going to up the dose. I'm just not really sure how much I should take next. I read that snorting is about twice as effective compared to orally and since I'm not going to snort it anymore, I'll have to take at least 20mg to get equal effects, right? I was thinking of upping that to 25mg, hoping to get some real visuals. Or would you guys recommend going even higher? Or perhaps lower, since the dosing curve is quite steep, but I feel 25mg shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yeah well you should only snort PEAS if you want to 'cut down' on length of trip in exchange for all the good aspects. I sware, 90% (I pulled that number out of my butt! :) ) of the reports with snorted PEAs are like this.

Try it orally, wrap your tongue around that bitch and swallow!

I'd try 25mg first.

I did that dose on my birthday and had a wonderful(ly visual) trip. Haven't gone higher since. Maybe someday.

Yep.. seems we all ignore the warnings about the burn and have to try for ourselves, and then every one of us swears off it. I will never snort a 2c ever again.. I had snorted mdma, crushed e's and other shit in the past thinking those "burned".. as you said, boy was I ever wrong.

Youll see on the other page I had my first experience, I went with 16mg oral, and it was very lackluster, barely any visuals.. im going to just jump in around 24~mg the next time I do it (saturday most likely). I feel like I can handle myself pretty well and I want an overwhelming experience really... I did my test to feel out the nature of the waters and I want to jump in the deep end.

Making mistakes is the quickest way to learn. Plugging it, however, seems to reap all the benefits from snorting, without the downsides. I might try that some time (although I've never plugged any drug before), but for now I'll curiously wait for your experience with the 24mg dose. Please let us know how it was, when you're up for it :)

Yep.. seems we all ignore the warnings about the burn and have to try for ourselves, and then every one of us swears off it. I will never snort a 2c ever again.. I had snorted mdma, crushed e's and other shit in the past thinking those "burned".. as you said, boy was I ever wrong.

Youll see on the other page I had my first experience, I went with 16mg oral, and it was very lackluster, barely any visuals.. im going to just jump in around 24~mg the next time I do it (saturday most likely). I feel like I can handle myself pretty well and I want an overwhelming experience really... I did my test to feel out the nature of the waters and I want to jump in the deep end.
Enjoy yourself! If you react to 2C-E like me you'll have a nice time. For me personally around the level of 30-35 mg is the best... if I wanted more than that I would just redose, I'm not sure if I could deal with the load of taking more than that at once. But maybe that's why I've never had entity contact on 2C-E like my friend has. To MGS, a proper 2C-E dose and you wouldn't be able to stand, let alone remain outside. You should try it one day.

Like, whatever. I've had a proper dose, it was 20mg, I watched mountains being 'born' from the Earth, grow over eons, then wither away to nothing, and the process would repeat itself. Never ending cycle. Most incredible visionary experience ever. That trip I also got deep into 5-MeO-DMT land. Oh I know a proper dose, you guys must have a tolerance or crappy 2C-E. ;)

Well sure, I mean motel sex at the Comfort Inn can only be topped with high purity substances thrown in.

Like, whatever. I've had a proper dose, it was 20mg, I watched mountains being 'born' from the Earth, grow over eons, then wither away to nothing, and the process would repeat itself. Never ending cycle. Most incredible visionary experience ever. That trip I also got deep into 5-MeO-DMT land. Oh I know a proper dose, you guys must have a tolerance or crappy 2C-E. ;)

I just figured since you could handle being outside that you weren't feeling it THAT strongly. But sounds like you were, so I'll believe you :D

I just figured since you could handle being outside that you weren't feeling it THAT strongly. But sounds like you were, so I'll believe you :D

if i recall correctly MGS like to go hiking on his trips :) bit different than walking around the city

I def would say I can't handle my psychedelics very well, and can do larger doses than all my friends, stimulants however haha.
On 25mg 2ce I never had a trip that powerful, but I've had some crazy powerful ones.
On one me and a buddy were walking around at night, and we kept seeing brightly colored fences EVERYWHERE and it was really tripping us out having to walk through these invisible fences, until we said "well these fences aren't real lets just run!"
Then we ran into a real fence hahaha