View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

dmt + zolpidem

Jesus!
I just want to point out an insane combination.
dmt and zolpidem. I've never felt more dead - and in hell. (hell as a place without any reason.)

well, from time to time my two best friends (couple) and I used to jump into the cozy, slightly trippy confusion of zolpidem and do stupid things. I think it's a dirty drug but sometimes ...fun. :)

earlier this night we were talking about smoking dmt soon. (the girl never smoked it up to this night. too much fear...)
anyways: we were out and had some beers, than had the idea to go to my place and take 15mg of zolpi each.
as zolpi is damn disinhibiting one thing let to another and 3 machines and the spice were on the table. not to forget some n2o.
as I didn't have my scale on hand we eyeballed small amounts first and had nice, but unsatisfying experiences. more was needed.

I have no idea how much was in my pipe, when it hit me big time. but I'd estimate 40-60mg. (setting was perfect: good music, blankets, cuddly...)

as soon as I felt the effects I knew it's gonna be heavy this time.
then there was this single lonely thougth: "you've forgotten something, you're doing something wrong..." (in fact I had to cough from the smoke - already far out. but what probably really bothered me was the zolpidem: "this combo is unworthy; the zolpi is soo confusing and my mind has to be clear now....")

the dimension I found myself in only seconds after those thoughts was absolutely pure madness. indescribable. shattered. stripped. no meaning, no sense. but nice colours. carnival. I've been to several realities with dmt but this one was unique. hell as it's meant to be.
I didn't have fear as there was no me. but iirc the rest of "me" had the idea of god comin by and clearing things up. fucker didn't show up...
opening my eyes was pointless of course as the concept of other realities or even people existing was not yet reborn.
but I could feel something. I came to the conclusion that it was an arm. but there was no reaction.[actually the girl was far out too. liked it btw. :) this thought brought up the idea that the 3 of us are having the same trip and are fighting for our lifes/souls together...]
after that I reached the peak as in "time stops, trigger to turn off the universe appears" and more "you took too much man"-stuff like that.

after that I slowly found my way out. (->arm...)
I managed to get up. the first thing I said, was this: "I am sooo happy to be alive!"
followed by: "I am so happy that I'm not insane"
and the thought: "I am so happy that I have real friends"
(and I have "issues" with being alive, being sane and having to rely on other people.)

In fact it was quite a bonding-experience. and it was not a bad experience.
I definitely will not repeat it though. breakthrough dmt on a zolpidem-semi-delirium is absolute madness. ime.
sidenote: the zolpi also fucked up the "I have to and I will bring my life in order"-effect of the dmt comedown...

--

maybe this is a trip report an should be moved...? 8)

I know from experience that even an airtight container @ room conditions is not enough to prevent gradual oxidization of DMT freebase.

A few questions about DMT

Hey guys, i will be receiving N,N-DMT this weekend. i am unbelievably excited, for i have been wanting to try this spirit molecule since i was 15. Im 21 now, and the time has come. I have done some research on it, and know a little, but would appreciate direct answers.
. I have heard DMT can melt, even at room temps, is this true? If not, what temp would it need to be at to melt and be ruined? He is driving from somewhat northern florida, to southwest florida.. i told him to get a cooler with icecubes, put the dmt in a vile or something, then that in the cooler.
. Whats the best way to smoke dmt? i know it can be hard, and the flame should not touch the dmt. What if one smokes it in a crack pipe? metal pipe w/ charboy? . Can i heat the dmt to make it melt into the char then hit it? what if the flame touches the dmt? is it gone? We are going to smoke this N,N-DMT through a cannabis bowl, with ash on the bottom and on top of the dmt, this is one of the best ways, correct?
. *snip*, would that be enough to break through, or should i do 2 hits? ( i bought 5, and was told its more than enough )
. Any tips would be great, and i will def be coming back to this thread with more questions. Its 630am, so please bear with me... lol
--- oh yes,, and i will be using a torch lighter, because obviously its better flame control- keep it from catching wind and destroying the chem, ect

Thanks to everyone who takes their time to help me out, im a little nervous (dont want to waste this shit, or have a bad trip), but more excited than anything

cw

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats quite a few questions you have there..............

(DMT-Nexus covers the majority of your questions in the FAQ, heck bluelight probably has one two)

But here goes........

1. I have heard DMT can melt, even at room temps ?

I think dmt turns into dmt n-oxide when left at room temps (but this takes a little while, correct if im wrong anyone)

If you just keep it in a vile stored in a dry, dark area your friend will be fine for the drive home, i dont think you need mini fridge / cooler to transport it (just dry dark area stored right)

2. Whats the best way to smoke dmt ?

There are a few teks to make dmt smoking apparatus on the net (like ''the machine'') personally I use a chillum with wire mesh in the top ofit and place my dmt on the wire mesh and apply a flame 1-2ml away (oviously flame not touching dmt directly wise it will melt) thruogh for the best option a GVG is required (Glass Vapor Genie) dmt-nexus swear by these and claim you can breakthruogh on only 20mg of nn-dmt (a GVG costs $99 last time i checked)

3. Can I heat the dmt to make it melt into the char then hit it ?

Its best not to! when I 1st read up on smoking dmt people said ''its more of an artform'' lol practise makes perfect but to answer your question no you should'nt heat the dmt until it melts, if you do this you might still get a effect but it will be subtle..........

4. what if the flame touches the dmt? is it gone ?

No its not the end of the world, maybe you could use the samwhich method (ash dmt ash) or (tobacco dmt weed) well none the less there are loads of mixtures out there to use!!!

(personally myself i dont do this, i just load a tiny bit in my chillum and place flame just above the chillum and inhale as much as i can within the 3 minute period, thruogh start low if you havent tried dmt before, its quite powerful)

I hope you feel ready to make the cross and you have done your research

Just another point, dmt is easy to extract! your friend who you got it off has probably extracted it him/herself using a simple a/b stb tek, for £100 you can buy the ingredients, apparatus and do it yourself with preety decent results

I get 2.5g of nn-dmt out of 200g of MHRB

type in ''How to extract dmt the easy way psychonaut'' into google and click on 1st link, that is a tek i have altered for people intriguied by dmt

Good luck my friend and godspeed..........

Last edited:
DMT that contains impurities can lose its morphology (form) which may look like it is melting. This has nothing to do with actual melting however - real melting comes from liquefication of the compound itself by temperature or pressure.
You can get chunky crystals again from the waxy stuff if you throw it in the freezer.

Pure synthetic DMT does not melt at room temperature at all, unless your room is on fire.

A hit is not a measure of quantity really, it can be anything. But often 50 mg is considered a proper hit which is what is needed to usually break through when talking about decent quality DMT.

If the flame touches DMT then it will probably burn, it does not disappear - chemically speaking NOTHING disappears, it all reacts. Anyway it will char and make a harsh smoke that does not help with getting effects. But when the flame brushes lightly on the DMT you may get a little burning but a lot of vaporization as well, which WILL get you effects.
The best is clean vaporization - meaning a stable temperature of about 70-80 degrees celsius. Not lower or it will only melt, not higher or it will burn. It melts at around 45-50 degrees and boils around 60-80 degrees.

Check the DMT thread on how to vaporize it properly it has been explained countless times and I dont feel like doing it again now.

Let me change the thread title if I may because the term you use freaks me out a little and gives the wrong impression. :)

can you smoke any form of DMT in a meth-vapor-pipe? I smoked toad-venom out of a meth pipe in college. It was like a better salvia ... totally void tho. Not worth repeating in my opinion

^ If I use it within two months top do you think it'll stay? Or is it getting bad now, within days/weeks even?

Oh, you're totally cool, if you're planning on smoking it within a couple months. Takes probably half a year for noticeable oxidization to occur. :)

Although, you might not even mind DMT N-oxide. Some people even prefer it to straight N,N-DMT. I do not, however.

is it hard to do that plant material extract / re-crystallization ?

Oh, you're totally cool, if you're planning on smoking it within a couple months. Takes probably half a year for noticeable oxidization to occur. :)

Although, you might not even mind DMT N-oxide. Some people even prefer it to straight N,N-DMT. I do not, however.

Do you know by chance if when pure white DMT changes into DMT N-oxide it appears a light grey?

Mine is still pure white :D, as well as my other shades of yellow stuff, but I once received DMT that was "grey"...

^ It actually starts turning yellow. Pure DMT N-oxide is a yellowish brown color. Dunno what the grey stuff could have been.

While DMT hasn't been particularly insightful for me I know that it is for many people and a mind shattering experience and leave one doubting their beliefs on life death and anything in between.

I know exactly what you mean - DMT gave me no insight whatsoever really apart from when I would do it in the wrong place/wrong time sorta deal - simply massive time compression, and also auditory messages from my subconscious.

I found DMT to fill me with this amazing inner calm, that just left me smiling - truly at peace, and when I came out of it I had this immense confidence in myself.

This energy (Kundalini/Qi/Ki) I had actually already found on one of my latest yoga lessons, when I pushed it a little, but not too much, and this energy rushed through me.

I had experienced this energy before - my first yoga lesson I unleashed this amazing confidence, smile that I couldn't turn off, and an amazing warmth that swept from head to toes.

I experienced the exact same energy through smoking DMT - so my theory is that I unleashed it...

I just did a search on the net, and have found some articles on DMT awakening this energy within people, who had never experienced it before, and I am so glad I found it within myself using only my body and breath! <3

DMT reminds me of that energy within me, but I now do it a LOT less often, compared to when I first started extracting.

I just wanted to say I had my first legitimate experience with smoked/vaped dmt yesterday.. here's a short description I posted on another forum so I don't have to type it again. It's kinda fragmented and not organized well, but I didn't feel like going back and re-editing. :3

Got to legitimately vape DMT last night and seriously lost my sense of body and self. I inhaled the smoke as they were vaping it, and it felt extremely dense, even though it wasn't much at all. All I really remember is the telling me to hold the hit in as long as possible, and i let my head fall into my hands, exhaling the smoke, propping it up on my knees because I was sitting cross legged on the bed. The last words I heard was from my best friend, and he whispered, "bye bye." They said I didn't move through the entire thing.

But I felt like I was already losing consciousness as I was exhaling the smoke, and everything around me went away (felt like I had been ripped violently from my body, but it wasn't uncomfortable or hurt at all) and were replaced by all these flashing, changing patterns and images and I felt like I was being pulled through all this at an extremely high rate. I had a sense that I had been removed from my body and reality entirely, I was a single entity, a single little dot that was primed to observe. Like I said, I wasn't conscious of my actual body at all, I had actually left it. All I can remember thinking through the entire thing is "it'll be alright, it'll be over soon," but I was never scared or feared any of the sh.t I was seeing.

The images and patterns kept warping and changing at an extremely high speed and then I felt like I was enveloped in these colors of black, white, and red that were churning in each other like a ball, and the rate got faster and faster and the ball kept getting small and smaller, finally until it collapsed upon itself and and exploded, similar to that of a dying star. The only sound I heard was the rushing of all the colors, like a high wind. The people watching me said the room was completely silent.

I then found myself in this void of vast emptiness and nothingness, but there were crazy, ridiculous geometric, fractal, glowing patterns and objects everywhere, and they had extreme depth to them. Like distance. It was like being out in the middle of space, but instead of stars, were all these massive, beautiful objects that were floating through each other and to and from me. I started becoming more aware of my own body again, like I was slowly dissolving back into my physical self and reality started becoming apparent again, but this vast nothingness and all the objects around me slowly turned into what my physical body was seeing as closed-eye visuals. I opened my eyes and looked around, I could feel my heart still beating fast (worth noting, my heart had started racing before I had lost consciousness earlier), and then entire world was brilliant and glowing perfectly, and every object left the most beautiful trails. I wouldn't be able to accurately describe the visuals I saw then, but they easily beat anything else I've ever seen with open eyes on any other drugs.

I asked for a few more minutes because my friends asked me how it went; it felt like I had just got done sprinting. If I could use one word to describe it, I'd use "exhilarating." It had the most insane and rapid onset of the most ridiculous visuals of anything I've ever witnessed, and almost the immediate detachment from reality, like being vacuumed from above my physical body was incredible. I've read so much about sh.t like this, and I'm glad to have finally gotten to experience it, even though I will admit, I really wasn't expecting that at all.

One second, full blown insanity and an alternate universe
Next second you're back in your own body with still some of the most amazing visuals you could ever hope to see.
The experience itself was one of the most exhilarating events in my entire life, and I'm excited to be able to do it again, now that I know exactly what to expect.

i laughed when they said i took a small hit

and they said I was "gone" for about 4-5 minutes, to me, it felt like 1 minutes tops.
amazing, amazing experience.. will definitely be doing it again

edit/ in addition to what I quoted above

the objects i was seeing while floating "in space" after the explosion were large and seemed had shapes and lines similar to ladders or bridges, like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. They had those beautiful blue, purple, golden colors. They floated weightlessly too and from me at different distances and depths. Thinking back on everything that happened, I'd say my experience was one that mimicked the Big Bang. That's the only thing I can compare it to.. millions of flashing, very quickly moving and changing patterns and images that moved at an enormous rate, all the way to the point where all the images and colors I was seeing were beginning to spin around and on themselves faster and faster, getting smaller in size the entire time until it was a single point of matter, at which it exploded (it felt like I was this 'thing' that collapsed upon itself and exploded) with a great force, leaving behind all these beautiful objects for me to admire. I felt weightless and completely devoid of my body and anything else of this secular world. That's when I felt like I dissolved (only word I can think of that describes it) back into my own body and the "space" I was seeing was recognized as closed-eye visuals by my physical body.

Being torn from your physical body is an odd feeling.. it's not bad or uncomfortable at all, but it's not what I was expecting, even with the amount of reading and preparation I thought I've had. Really an amazingly brilliant experience. I did it Saturday, and I still can't stop thinking about it. :3

Last edited:
It was hit by a DDoS attack last Thursday. The 'refugee' site http://site.dmt-nexus.com/ is also down. I'm assuming The Traveler is working on it.

Additionally I realized DMT is most definitely my DOC. Even at sub-visual doses I really enjoy the calming and euphoric effect it has on me. I feel like I just conquered something every time I do it.

Well after achieving a great yield ( 1.3% ) from 225g Mimosa hostilis earlier this year, I have very little left of pure white n,n-DMT.

Early on, I had powerful experiences that were highly visual and transformative. Later on, I just seemed to squander my DMT with bad technique and repeatedly got nothing more than threshold effects.

I am going to buy a crack pipe and get some brillo and unload a larger than reasonable amount of the rest (probably around ~.2g) into it and hit that. I am hoping to be blown away. If nothing happens I think I can accept that too.