• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Glad this thread got bumped :\
Used 100mg IM DMT fumarate a week or so ago. Absolute bliss and euphoria, I laughed hysterically for 75% of the experience. Such contentment and assuredness that life was beautiful.
IM may be my choice ROA for this now. It stretched it out to over an hour and allowed me to acquaint myself with the space I was in.

I went up to 100mg myself the other day (IMed DMT) and it is also my ROA. DMT smoked is just a novelty. DMT IMed is a god-head medicine like 5-MeO-DMT (although for that one, smoking it works just great).

I started out IMing 30mg of DMT, and worked my way up to 100. I think 75 is more up my ally.

I just love how it feels nothing like an intoxicant of any sort. It feels as natural as anything. And to think it took 10 year to find the value in DMT.

i have around 100mg of alright quality deemsters, look like they never did a final ash u think this is enough for 2doses, and i just looked up the lazymans tek its so easy like making cake, LYE+water+mix with root bark then add napatha and let evaporate repeat cycle a few times nd u got pure dimiitri

Its a little more complicated if you want crystals of DMT instead of a yellow goo. More over, its practice.

i have 100% acetone would that wash anything away after everything? could i replace ammonia with acetone?

I have been on the search for DMT for quite some time now. I bought the book and nhave been reading about it. I amcurrently in Arizona, does anyone know where I can find any here or nearby, maybe Cali? It's not exactly your typical street drug, but I mention it to everyone I know just in case they hear word of it around.

we cant tell you where to buy drugs here, its against the rules.

You can try extracting.

Finally, my first DMT experience. Camping, half moon, around a camp fire, beautiful weather: perfect.

We had tried a few hits at the camp site earlier in the day, but while impressive, I was probably at a +2 out of 4. My entire field of vision was catapulted through geometric patterns, I could see every side of every leaf on the trees in front of me; but it seemed like something was missing, surely I hadn't "broken through". My friend agreed, and as the night was winding down, he suggested I try again.

Now, I admit I still don't believe I have "broken through", but even a +3 out of 4 experience left me awestruck, surely more visual than any prior DPT experience, to date the most visual of any trip I've had. As I inhaled, everything dissolved in front of me, except for the campfire. The fire remained in front of me, except frozen in time and in geometry, then began building upon itself, expanding its complexity to mind-bending proportions. I felt it was attempting to communicate with with me, though I was too dumbfounded to reply. I still can't remember what happened next, other than repeating "whoa" out loud 3 times, and handing the pipe back to my friend after the 2nd time. I do remember my friend speaking to me, and as he spoke, he along with the rest of the landscape reappeared momentarily, only to be replaced by the black void and the campfire moments later.

I now wished I had another go or two, if only to gain another glimpse of the gift that was bestowed upon me. But in all honesty after that last hit, another go felt to me like jumping out of an airplane...for the first time. Simply the event of my consciousness being altered so profoundly and so rapidly was frightening, and left me rattled. It was intensely emotional as well, leaving me with an impression of awe, wonder, and fear. I was apprehensive to try again so quickly, however I'm kicking myself now, having been the perfect environment.

Alas, there will be another time.

Large amount of smoked DMT after a non breakthrough initial experience

Just recently I have obtained some DMT. Several days ago, after experimenting numerous times with the drug, I decided to give it a go again. Having never had a breakthrough experience I weighed out 60mg of the spice and place it in a glass pipe atop some pipe residue. I went at it and disappointingly wasn't shot into the depths of hyperspace. Frustratedly and extremely stupidly, I loaded the bowl with the rest of a portion of the spice I had set aside, which I presume to be anywhere from 0.4g-0.5g. I smoked it all, maybe sucking some of the DMT into the pipe. The experience was very mental and did a lot of screwing with by brain. It was entertaining to look in the mirror and dance as my actions seemed to be very fluid and I felt as though I were in an excited awake state, there was slight time dilation and my surroundings seemed to appear differently around me (ex. fractalized blankets) but not to the point of seeing entities. I was still grounded to earth/ reality. The overall experience lasted about 1.5 hrs. It is also important to note that I take a daily dose of 40mg Prozac, 150mg Wellbutrin and my experiences with DMT have been preceded by a cigarette for its supposed MAOI properties. Could the prescriptions be dulling the effects of the DMT? Or am I expecting to much from this drug? Has anyone done this with that much DMT? Just curious as to what you guys think about this. :?

1.5 hours? what the fuck. the ability to look in the mirror and dance? doesn't sound right to me

ive tripped many times on DMT, between 50-125mg hits, the trips last 15 minutes-ish and the concept of moving, eyes, looking, dont even come into the equation

Your meds are likely attenuating your response to it, only variable I can think of. But a friend of mine, on Cymbalta, is able to break through with no problem and a normal duration. Cymbalta is a different med though, obviously
As for the 1.5 hour duration, I have no idea what's going on there. And the cigarette is a non-issue here.
Something weird going on here, but I really can't tell you what it is.

What's the general consensus on eating b. Caapi and later smoking DMT? Does it do a good job of sustaining the trip in a pharmahuasca kind of way? Anybody have any experience with this?

^ I've never done it, but I know a lot of people really like it. It will definitely sustain the effect, but not quite to the length of an oral trip. It'll be more along the lines of changa.

However, this combination is frequently used for longer DMT sessions lasting multiple hours, wherein the DMT is redosed as soon as it begins to subside, because the MAOI effect of the oral Caapi lasts for quite some time. I'd like to try this at some point.

For those of you who IM DMT, are you IMing your own self-extracted product? If so, do you just recrystalize it until it's pretty much perfect? I'd be nervous at first, as I always was with smoking it, but I'm definitely curious to try it IM.

I'm confused too. Shouldn't the trip only last 30 minutes tops?

Usually about 15 minutes...
But if you're on some other medication which is extending the effects to 30 minutes plus, then wow.
Although those effects seem different to the normal DMT effect.

For those of you who IM DMT, are you IMing your own self-extracted product? If so, do you just recrystalize it until it's pretty much perfect? I'd be nervous at first, as I always was with smoking it, but I'm definitely curious to try it IM.
I've only IMd synthetic DMT freebase by salting with vinegar or citric acid monohydrate and diluting to raise the pH. IMing DMT extracts would likely run similar risks to muscle tissue as IMing black tar heroin (all depending on how clean the extract is). I'm not sure how much non-DMT you can remove from extracted DMT using recrystalization and filtering. IVing would be safer, relatively speaking, but that would be about the same subjective experience as smoking. Here's a thread on the topic of injecting DMT extracts.

Really the only thing you're missing out on not being able to IM it is the combination with ketamine or other dissociatives (because IM DMT and IM ketamine are of similar duration and DMT actually does blend decently with dissociatives). Smoking DMT with ketamine doesn't quite work the same because it's like a staccato rhythm with repeated vaporization rather than a nice melding of the two, and ayahuasca's MAOI may be dangerous with dissociatives (definitely with DXM). In my experience, mixing IM DMT with other psychedelics usually results in the IM DMT being vastly predominant (the "slower" ayahuasa is better for mixing with other 5-HT tryptamines, except for aMT or 5-MeO-aMT which might be deadly with an MAOI) so you're not missing much there. And if you're just interested in using DMT IM by itself, in my opinion ayahuasca is superior to IM DMT anyways.

Last edited:
Can DMT be insufflated? I know this question has been answered many times, i just don't have the time to search right now.