Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Watched Serial Mom last night

serial-mom.jpg

its a 90s classic :D

L7 are also in it for added awesomeness

^I fuckin' love that film. :D

"Are those....pussywillow?". =D

Another John Waters film I'm fond of (though it's not one of the more popular ones with his fans) is Pecker:

Pecker_movie_poster.jpg

trailer

Serial Mom is one of my faves, love black comedies.

"Throw Momma from the Train" and " Swimming with Sharks" other classic black comedies

Ps anyone who likes "Yu tu Mama Tambien," has to check out the Luna/Bernal reninion "Rudo Y Cursi"

^I fuckin' love that film. :D

"Are those....pussywillow?". =D

Another John Waters film I'm fond of (though it's not one of the more popular ones with his fans) is Pecker

Serial Mom is one of my faves, love black comedies.

"Throw Momma from the Train" and " Swimming with Sharks" other classic black comedies

Ah sweet will check those three out :) black comedies ftw!

Ps anyone who likes "Yu tu Mama Tambien," has to check out the Luna/Bernal reninion "Rudo Y Cursi"

I started watching it earlier today but had to turn it off a short while in, seemed good. I'll check out the other suggestion. :)

+1 for Serial Mom.

When I was signing up for BL, I considered the username "Dottie Hinkle", but opted for a bastardized character name from The Shield instead.

I'm sure you've all seen the Hurt Locker, but if not, it's worth a look. I like the way it's more episodic/slice of life than following a particular story arc.

Also recommend A Prophet (Une Prophete). French prison/gangster film about a Muslim kid who gets sent to jail and ends up working for Corsican gangsters. It was up for best foreign flick at the Oscars, but missed out.

Right, but now I'm recommending them, so that should carry some more weight, surely? ;) (You don't expect me to read 20 pages just on the off chance it's been mentioned....I did read two pages...)

Nope it means no one is going to watch them now. :p

Hurt Locker was decent but not as good as I'd expected after all the hype.

Watching "Malibu Shark Attack" on the sci-fi channel. How can a film with this description fail: "An underwater earthquake causes a tsunami that unleashes a pack of gblin sharks on unsuspecting Malibu beach"

FTW!!! :)

I can't imagine Hurt Locker will have anything to beat the goblin sharks.

Malibu Shark Attack, fuck me that film was BAD but so bad that it was funny as fuck

recommend this film to be watched in a group with drugs for maximum effect

how did that 80ft wave from the tsunami not destroy that shitty wooden shack on the beach??

Hurt Locker was decent but not as good as I'd expected after all the hype.
i loved Hurt Locker. watched it on a plane going to mexico or summat.

gulf war films are the best type of war films, i think. they should make more. Three Kings was excellent and that new one with Matt Damon (Green Zone) looks cool as fuck based on the 5 second long trailers they're showing!

but i still demand a good Falklands War movie. perhaps directed by michael bay. :D

I watched it on plane back from Thailand. It was good but it had been hyped by critics as well as everyone else so I expected to be blown away, I must have expected too much.

Not sold on Green Zone though, director of Bourne Identity isn't it? The Bourne films are gash.

Going to see Shuter Island on Wednesday. :D

vietnam > gulf war

hamburger hill
platoon
full metal jacket
apocalypse Now
deer hunter
RAMBO!!!

three kings was a good'un though <adds to utorrent>

The Bourne films are gash.
OH. MY. GOD. you raging jessie boy. the bourne films are fucking brilliant.

you do need to concentrate on the plot though, they are quite complicated. ;)

Hurt Locker was a brilliant film i thought. in general im not that into war films but i did enjoy Hurt Locket

OH. MY. GOD. you raging jessie boy. the bourne films are fucking brilliant.

you do need to concentrate on the plot though, they are quite complicated. ;)

the bourne identity was a good film the other two were not as good tho imo

Status
Not open for further replies.