Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Page 1 of 31 123451121 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection) 
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Last edited by Transform; 04-10-2013 at 16:28.

2. Collapse Details

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea roughly how long it would take for tolerance to go down? i'm not a total ket head, but i am curious...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew ~*geNeRaTiOn E*~'s Avatar
    i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss

4. Collapse Details

After doing K myself finally, I was wondering about other people's experience with nose/sinus damage when insulfating it. I did a pretty good sized line all to one nostril, and could definitely feel that there had been some kind of corrosion that didn't go away completely for at least a week or so. I assume this is pretty typical, just trying to hear about this from some more experienced than I.

5. Collapse Details

Well, I have noticed that ketamine is fairly corrosive (not as much as cocaine, but still somewhat)

It seems that every time I run out of K, my nose feels almost like it has its own cold for about a week, everything goes back to normal and then saturday I bought 7g from someone, the next morning my nose was bleeding, I only did 2 lines, and now today at work, my nose started bleeding again.

It is not good for the nose. It seems like no matter how long I give my nose to heal, it bleeds sooner and sooner into my next bag of K.

and I don't really wanna try injecting it, especially since it is street K not pharm grade. I don't have wheel filters.

Hope I helped.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dai View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone have any idea roughly how long it would take for tolerance to go down? i'm not a total ket head, but i am curious...
    theres such a thing as K tolerance? I've never gone on K binges to be honest, but I have done it a few times, and its always mind blowing and most of all!!!....

confusing

7. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    There's definitely a K tolerance. Been on a bit of a binge myself recently and need to take so much to hole you wouldn't believe me if I told you. The tolerance seems to take a very long time to fade too

Ketamine's way of telling you to lay off it a bit, methinks. Keep it to occasional use and it will blow you away everytime though

8. Collapse Details

Tolerance.....very much so.

Corrosion of the nasal passage.....very much so

I really don't know why I use ketamine anymore, other than at parties maybe....it does nothing for me really. I am just satisfied by sniffing it. I can sniff a line the size of a small plate and barely feel anything My use of 2-4g a day has dropped to 1g a day though....so that's a good thing I got a new bullet, load 1g in it. It keeps me from sniffing massive lines, but I still get the same enjoyment out of it, but it's less wasteful .

I took a month break where I didn't do any.....and when I finally did use again...the tolerance was still there. Hadn't dropped at all unfortunately. I told myself as a treat after a month break I would have an amazing k hole....but I used and used and never got my k hole :-\ Sad because it is truly and amazing experience. I wonder if I'll ever get to have those again.

As for the corrosion.....I can definitely feel and see an indentation, crater if you will, inside my right nostril.........

Funny thing is, after the multiple hundreds of grams I've shoved up my snout, I have yet to have a single nose bleed.

9. Collapse Details

i find that K tolerance is very hard to get rid of once its developed. Even long breaks dont really help.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ View Post
    i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss

um, yeh, i think you must of done it right

jeez, i love a k-hole.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Delsyd View Post
    i find that K tolerance is very hard to get rid of once its developed. Even long breaks dont really help.
    I concur. Have heard this said often actually - ket tolerance only ever goes one way and that's up

Does seem to be a grain of truth in that. Not just "losing the magic" but finding the hole at all just gets harder and harder - even using astronomical doses. Tis a pisser

12. Collapse Details

yeah I can do a half gram line and not hole.

13. Collapse Details

I IMed 3 100mg shots when I was on my 2-4g a day.....and didn't feel anything. Needless to say, I wasn't IMing anymore. I hate needles. Figured I would try it once and see how it went, but one it hurts And two, also wasteful, three is leaves my arm sore lol.

14. Collapse Details

Needle
    yea and for the im heads, take a needles 101 or something
    a buddy was booting
    dropping this old nasty ass needle on his dirty floor, and just let it lay there

im like you know , thats how folks get sick and disease, ??
    ever try explaining health and needle hygeine to someone in a khole ?

15. Collapse Details

goddamn i wish ketamine existed were i live.

16. Collapse Details

17. Collapse Details

Just what the doc ordered...or sent

18. Collapse Details

^^

19. Collapse Details

lol the fork should be a syringe ^

20. Collapse Details

I just had my second proper ketamine experience and damn, I am such a fan. I love what it does for music. I had on some Vibrasphere, Derango, and The Disco Biscuits to test the waters of ambient, psytrance, and jam.

I'm curious if others have a similar experience to my own. I'm not sure how well I'll be able to describe it. Whenever I close my eyes and begin to vanish, I experience a series of strange and awesome, constantly moving vistas and I feel like my perspective is a face on a wall of the environment. These environments flow and melt for a little while and then some grand, sweeping change takes effect and modifies the whole scene. It's kinda like a music visualizer program in that is constantly flips through different modes and shit.

Wow, I think I need to wait until the K and all said and done before posting. But this took me like ten minutes to type up so I'm gonna put out there anyway. I hope I can build upon it tomorrow.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJay View Post
    one it hurts And two, also wasteful, three is leaves my arm sore lol.
    One: It shouldn't hurt at all if your technique is good.

Two: It's a hell of a lot more economical than snorting as none is wasted. Snorting is very inefficient and wasteful.

Three: I'll agree that after a lengthy IM session you'll have a sore limb or two but the journey is well worth it

22. Collapse Details

How much would be a good ammount of ketamine to snort for a first time, if I want an experience that is maybe a little less than a k-hole to see how it is, but not a drastically weak experience, keep in mind it MAY BE not so pure as it is street grade ketamine from somebody I trust so it will be ketamine atleast I know that.

Somebody told me not to take big lines cause it hurts like fuck and just to do bumps, how much would a nice sized couple of bumps I could do? First time snorting anything

23. Collapse Details

If it's ket then it shouldn't hurt the ol' shnozz at all so if it does then blame the nasty cuts cos it's them what done it. Ket doesn't hurt to sniff - just that it's particular type of minty freshness doesn't agree with everyone's tastebuds is all

If you don't fancy going for the hole straight away then it doesn't matter too much about the size of your bumps/lines as long as they aren't huge. Obviously varies depending on purity, but I'd say roughly a fairly skinny (around 50mg or so) 2-inch line or two should give you a mild wonk and then repeat as required. Pure ket should drop you down a hole at around 100mg or so all things being equal so as long as you're doing less than that you should be wholly hole-free

Also, sub-hole doses of ket really don't give you any idea of the k-hole experience at all - it's almost like an entirely different drug. Many folks find sub-hole doses a disappointment - more like being a bit drunk, dopey, confused and confuzzled than anything psychedelic. Then again, many (silly) folks don't like the k-hole at all so different strokes and all that...

Personally, I likes 'em both but the k-hole is a true marvel to behold - something everybody should experience at least once in their lifetime - whereas your standard sub-hole k-wonk is more just... well... wonky. Much fun though nevertheless - enjoy

24. Collapse Details

A good friend of mine did ket and told me it was really underwhelming because he said it felt like he was just drunk.. So I guess a hole is what I would be going for, I think I could handle it. Do you think getting like 200mg then doing a 50mg bump, then when I start to feel it which should probably be something around 15 minutes if I'm correct? Then do another 50mg bump, and if I don't hit k-hole then I'll know it isn't the purest stuff and take another 50mg bump?

25. Collapse Details

I did something similar first time I used ket and accidentally fell down a very deep (and oh so lovely) hole which came as rather an unexpected surprise so it's certainly possible. That was with pure ket but with no tolerance even less-than-great ket should do the trick. It does build tolerance very rapidly though so smallish lines can mean being stuck and frustrated in the no-hole zone if you spread them out too thin. In your case with zero tolerance I think you should be okay though. At worst you'll fall short but have a very enjoyable - if very konfusing and wonky - time along the way. You'll also know the kind of amount you need next time so not all is lost

Page 1 of 31 123451121 ... LastLast