Eminem discussion

2oclockbeanfiend.2

Bluelighter
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=43370

eminemcover1.jpg

eminemcover2.jpg

eminem_chargenewsstory.jpg

Whatever he does is pretty much cool with me. He's a funny guy and knows it, so he engages in all sorts of faggotry these days just to piss people off.

Do we really need a thread for everything that happens in Eminem's career? Not to be a dick, but if you haven't noticed, most people here don't care. Keep it to one thread, please.

oh LOL! he looks so lame! bwahahahahaha

but i dig the cute "vengeance is eMINEm" bit.

^
lol

Wouldn't it make more sense to just have one thread dedicated to this album? Seems like there's one about an article relating to this, one about the single, and now this...

amor fati,
hahahahahhahhahahah
just wait...just wait
as long as it doesn't say "featuring Lil' Wayne" on it, you can bet you'll see that picture on May 19

(quotes wont work for me for some reason)

^
lol

Wouldn't it make more sense to just have one thread dedicated to this album? Seems like there's one about an article relating to this, one about the single, and now this...

Uh oh. Looks like the next Eminem thread will be dedicated to Phrozen. lol The guy won't listen to anybody Phrozen, he loves making new threads for hip-hop news that no one cares about. I've told him the same thing, hence why this thread is dedicated to me. At first I thought it was annoying, now its just kind of humorous that he keeps doing it. Actually, it is still pretty annoying. Whatever though.