View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, this is strange, but I had some problems with coordination of movements for 2-3 days after the trip. Never noticed such things from other psychedelics.

Ive had a few doses Ive been meaning to test out, haven't yet go the chance. I have to prepare myself before I take 2C-x's or the come up is rather uncomfortable. also with this one lasting as long as it does I will need at least a full day to set aside. At least I got through the hardest part: Finding it!

hey can anyone recommend a good starting dose for this one? I was thinking 12 or 14 mg since I enjoy stronger experiences but if this sounds like to much I might just tread lightly with 8 or 10 mg or something

8mg is a good place to start if you're used to stronger experiences. you can always up the dose on your second go-round if that wasn't enough... the chances of 12 or 14mg being wayyy too much is pretty strong. don't forget this has pretty much the longest duration of all of the common 2Cs.

I took 10mg and I'm a big fan of eating a fair few tabs of LSD blotter at once, it's a real head blower. I personally under estimated it. It lasts a long time too so be prepared for that, also there isn't too big a headfuck like LSD/Shrooms which I find makes the experience easier, but it's still existent in ways (more so your just floored at the visuals).

I've tried this compound twice now both times solo, and got what I consider underwhelming results. I had about an hour of the 2nd trip that was pretty solid in regards to the CEV's but it simply did not seem worth it considering the other 8+ hours where the trip just kind of lingered on. My doses were 8 mgs rectal and 12 mgs oral.

The physical effects are not terrible but I definitely have noticed some muscle tension and persisting stimulation into the next day that makes me irritable.

I've yet to try a day trip so I figure that's what I'll do next but any other advice/tips on how to maximize 2cp?

hey can anyone recommend a good starting dose for this one? I was thinking 12 or 14 mg since I enjoy stronger experiences but if this sounds like to much I might just tread lightly with 8 or 10 mg or something

well I ended up taking 14 mg at the advice of a friend of mine, was completely blown away. Seriously no effects for the first two hours but waiting, threw up suddenly at about 10 minutes before two hours in, which started the trip. within 15 minutes was at a full plus 3, things continued to rise till 5 hours, tripping at a plus 3 until 10-12 hours in, was still getting decent CEV's when I went to bed 16 hours after dosing.

A lot more euphoric then 2c-e, visuals pretty similar but I would say I 2c-p wins again, body trip and even the head space were all more enjoyable then its ethyl cousin.. A vey well rounded chemical, IMO, I think it will serve as a good replacement to 2c-e for me, since the nausea is unbearable for me on 2c-e. The muscle tension, edgy over stimulated feeling, not being able to sleep, etc were a drag especially on the long come down but it was nothing that I wouldnt get from taking a hefty dose of almost any PEA and it certainly wont prevent me from taking it again. All in all Id say quite a nice chemical, dont understand why shulgin was so uninterested by it

I've tried this compound twice now both times solo, and got what I consider underwhelming results. I had about an hour of the 2nd trip that was pretty solid in regards to the CEV's but it simply did not seem worth it considering the other 8+ hours where the trip just kind of lingered on. My doses were 8 mgs rectal and 12 mgs oral.

The physical effects are not terrible but I definitely have noticed some muscle tension and persisting stimulation into the next day that makes me irritable.

I've yet to try a day trip so I figure that's what I'll do next but any other advice/tips on how to maximize 2cp?

How's your source? By the sounds of it your 2C-P could possibly be cut or somehow of a low quality. Are you scales good?
8mg plugged should be blasting you off too another world.

Edit: Heres the full trip report for any one interested: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9254359#post9254359

This post is a warning for anybody who wants to be reckless or push the dose of this chemical, or report "underwhelming results". So 3 days ago I took what was supposedly a 17 mg trip (I think my scale may have underweighed by several mgs) and I'm in the middle of writing a report for it, but for right now I want to mention some VERY IMPORTANT information for somebody considering a high dose of this material.

Now I had one trip on 2c-p prior to this experience, at a similar dose (14 mg). The effects had been overwhelming, but in a good way. Intense visuals, typical phenethylamine analytical head space, a euphoric push, and no nausea! Now there had been several times during this trip that I had been on the verge of loosing it to a bad trip due to its intensity, but in the end I was easily able to submit when the time came and I had enjoyed most of the 17 hours of my trip. I figured I had finally found a viable replacement for 2c-e, which I have never gone back to after my first 7-8 trials consistently produced too much nausea and too weird of a head space and body high to make the visual display or the trip itself “worth it”.

So, typical short sighted and self-control-less me, decides to up the dose, to see how far this chemical could really take me. If I had not BEEN A FUCKING IDIOT, I would have played around with lower and moderate doses, and realized that probably even 8-10 mg or less is enough to produce a solid 12 hour trip, that adding even 1 or 2 mg can prolong the effects several hours and add several layers of intensity, that my AMW Gemini-20 mg scale is simply not accurate enough for compounds that require doses this small, and that just because you see somebody on the internet claim 30 mg of a certain compound was underwhelming to them, it doesn't mean that that will apply for you, or that that person may have been lying all along to begin with...

onto the show

Starting at three hours in there was a serious upset in my breathing, for starters. I simply could not get enough air. Very shallow breathing, and I could not control it. It was VERY scary. Also my heart was pounding like it was on its last legs. My heart felt worse then any other time in my life, worse then the most serious mdma binges I've gone on. It seriously felt like it could give out at any second, and every few minutes a new fucking wave of effects would come on, making my heart pound harder and my breathing more shallow each time. I am not playing around I know what limits feel like in your body and by taking this chemical, at least at this dose, I feel like I violated all of them. I was seriously close to calling an ambulance, I felt so poisoned.

Around t05:00 to t08:00 I was fully on the verge of an out-of-body experience. Nothing could be done accept constantly rolling my head so the visuals didn't get to intense. I urinated somewhat frequently, which I liked, because it told me despite how extremely toxic I felt my body was still functioning somewhat normally. But lets be clear, the toxic effects were terrifying. Sharp pains where I imagine important organs are located continued shooting throughout my body at random. My heart seriously was in pain it had been put through so much work. I kept telling myself just hold out, don't give up, but as the trip continued getting stronger and stronger I became more and more pessimistic. My head heart, every organ in my body ached, this disgusting head high shared my thoughts..

I was also seriously overheated, I had to have a fan on full blast on me for the first 12 hours of the trip, and my head felt like it was burning the whole time which I am told indicates serious neurotxoicity.

Now for my troubles I was granted the most beautiful, intense phenethylamine visuals which I will attempt to explain now...

The 2c-p was literally creating a kaleidoscope where ever I looked. It was not breathing objects, or shifting carpet, or even amazing stacked abstract art-like visuals like 2c-e. When I closed my eyes (which I could not do for long before the intensity of the visuals would become uncomfortable) a literal kaleidoscope, which appeared to be built out of constantly moving beams of light, which seem to me to be not unrelated from eye floaters, though they are definitely two different phenomenon, filled my vision. Now with open eyes the kaleidoscope would only completely over take my vision when I allowed it, however I had to continue to shift my eyes in order to prevent that from happening. Not to mention these beams of light, whatever they were doing or what they are, would cause distortions of what I was looking at more enormous then even 5 grams of mushrooms. My window may appear to take up the whole wall one second, then would appear to be several inches the next. Also the afterimage were so distinct I could look at the visualizer on my computer screen and then at my ceiling, and both screens (both the real and the after image) would continue playing the visualizer, until the after image eventually disappeared maybe upwards of 20 seconds later.

Translucent floating beams or lines of lights seemingly made out of or at least corresponding with tracers and afterimages, while at the same time belonging to a single piece of abstract psychedelic art that was this constantly changing, arcing living kaleidoscope composed of these constantly moving, shifting beams of light that warp, bend, distort and otherwise make complete soup of anywhere I look if I concentrate my vision for longer then a second, and it kept getting stronger and stronger by the second.

At 5 hours in the visuals began changing their nature some what, adding additional abstract kaleidoscopes on the one already in my eyes, so that I had two, three or more separate layers of visuals, each playing with itself, each making each other stronger and seemingly building a single amazing piece of art. Afterimages peak when a new wave comes on and at times I am petrified the visual display is so amazing. At one point my roof begins collapsing on itself, sliding off into eternity, then as I look down towards eternity and three separate roofs fill my eyes, each one on top of the other.

A reoccurring thought was that this was not a bad trip, but just uncomfortably overwhelming.

At a certain point during one of the last major peaks came the visuals again changed their game, my roof slid open, and not entities, but certainly the foundation of what would be an out of body experience took hold. The beams of light began to create multidimensional geometric figures again different to the kaleidoscopes, which were also still present, in my ceiling. Three of these things, each side by side and connected loosely by beams of light take over my entire field of vison.

In conclusion:
The whole trip lasted for 36 hours until I went to bed on the second day (I only managed 3 hours of sleep inbetween this and my initial dose) and even today I still feel somewhat off and still have some minor visual activity. The peak last for 8 hours when it eventually stopped building, then at it SLOWLY began winding off. By 18 hours I was still at a solid plus 3, was at a plus two untill 30 hours and was at a plus one with closed eye visuals still present at 36 hours.

Now as I said earier none of the trip was necassarily bad, but just uncomfterably overwhelming, and the extremely toxic feeling side effects have made it official in my mind that 2c-p should not be taken at any dose past 12 mg, though I doubt I'll ever take this ride again. Still though, I will never forget the lightshow I was granted, and if anybody thinks risking there well being is worth this kind of trip, just be prepared for a solid 2-3 day trip, because I had it in my mind I was gonna be down at 20 hours

Last edited:
Wow. Thanks moe.ron. Felt a little trippy myself reading that! Excellent report, thank you!

Well written and detailed report, moe.ron.

Sounds like a super intense experience. But then again 17mg of 2c-p is also a massive dose (at least from my point of view). But glad to hear you made it through.

You should post this on erowid too.

I've heard of the higher end dosing of 2c-p leading to breathing problems before, be careful with this one if anyone is attempting it. 16mg is not the overdose as stated, but it is an ego-ripper.

I've heard of the higher end dosing of 2c-p leading to breathing problems before, be careful with this one if anyone is attempting it. 16mg is not the overdose as stated, but it is an ego-ripper.

mhm. I mean it just completely blasted any phenethylamine Id ever done out of the water. 50 mg of 2c-t-2? 60 mg of 2c-i? 35 mg of 2c-e? None of those came close. People who enjoy 2c-e and especially higher doses of 2c-e will probably like this one, but I really do hope people who think they're invincible, especially just because they have done high dose psychedelics in the past (which I am deffinitely guilty of time to time) do not treat this one like a toy. It kicked my ass and has forced me to toally re-evaluate the rate and dose at which I have been doing RC's.

strange about the breathing thing... i've used pretty high doses--up to 22mg but with a tolerance. i found the material to be excellent for breathing/energy work.

^ I often have problems with breathing on psychedelics.
They are quite noticeable on 2C-E and 2C-P. But the most worst is 5-MeO-MiPT.

Reminds me of my 17mg 2C-E trip, as far as the heart racing goes anyway. Not much in terms of visuals though, and only lasted ~12 hours. Looking back on it, difficult to say how much of it was due to anxiety and how much wasn't. Kind of a "chicken or the egg" scenario.

Allium - Just curious, have you had any experience with LSD or psilocybin? I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll react the same way to those.

Allium - Just curious, have you had any experience with LSD or psilocybin? I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll react the same way to those.
No, unfortunately I didn't try nor LSD neither psilocybin/psilocin. But today I tried 4-HO-MET(quite similar chemical to psilocin, which is 4-HO-DMT) and it was alright. No problems with breathing.

Also, these problems are usually just mild discomfort in the chest and shallow breathing.

Low dose Experiments with 2C-P

Several times in the recent weeks I've tried low dose amounts of 2C-P. (1.5mg) (1mg) (2mg) and found some very interesting results. In combination with adderall the feeling is very close to 2C-C without the visuals. I'd at times observe a few random squirms and twists from reading but other than that it's a bit too noticeable to be a nootropic in my opinion. However, I found it made me feel very at peace with a pleasant feeling of relaxation. By itself its quite sedating yet slightly energetic at the same time. It'll give someone who's potentially looking to try a 6-8mg dose insight as to what they're getting into.

Ive actually wanted to try this soon. How long would you say the effects last and what is the headspace like?

At 10mg oral onset is 2 hours, the trip last up to 10 hours. A lot of visuals, mind is altered but not in a deep way, not acidlike. People compare it to 2c-e with a bit more visuals and also with harder bodyload.

Status
Not open for further replies.