• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

lxtcsite.ashx

High dose PMMA (173mg) in these pink supermans, sold in the Netherlands.

pillentabelsite.ashx

Whats the best batch of pills doing the rounds on the markets atm does anyone have any recommendations for new year?

lxtcsite.ashx

High dose PMMA (173mg) in these pink supermans, sold in the Netherlands.

pillentabelsite.ashx

Wow, those look exactly like the well-known supermans also originating in Holland 8o could you provide a link to the test report itself? This is bad news, fuck

I made a report on pillreports about it here and credited you for the warning. Thanks again

Last edited:
This will sound crazy - but I could sell any amount of those fucked up diamonds. Can you remember them from a few years ago, they were nasty, fucked up adulterated, would leave you puking your guts - but people loved them. I had people trying to order them in bulk :/

€1.2 million worth of Superman pills seized in Dublin yesterday. Hopefully they were PMMA.

Test centers here are closing for two weeks of holidays so the release of these PMMA pills seems especially ill timed.
173mg is far far too much, definitely could be fatal for a smaller weaker person.
I'm not doubting the test results.. but I still wonder if it could be bk-PMMA instead ("methedrone") and that the testers could not tell it apart from regular ol' deadly PMMA.

Got word of Yellow UPS presses. Supposed to be the successor of the Green Heineken. Seen a few pics of them. Real nice looking press.

Also curious if any of you had run into the White Mario heads floating around at the moment??

This will sound crazy - but I could sell any amount of those fucked up diamonds. Can you remember them from a few years ago, they were nasty, fucked up adulterated, would leave you puking your guts - but people loved them. I had people trying to order them in bulk :/
I know what you mean. I had gotten a few absolutely terrible presses & had brought them to an event with me. Ran into a lot of people I knew & I was telling them how shitty the presses were. Telling them how horrible they made me feel. Guess what, most of them didn't give two shits. They didn't care at all & Just started munching them. Guess most of us did some dumb shit back in High School.

Last edited:
Those sure look like the pink PMMA pills, good riddance if they are

Good riddance indeed! 173mg is a stupidly high dose of PMMA for one pill. Could well be a case of double drop & die!!! 8o
I'd like to think it was a tip off at the Belgian side that saw this shipment getting seized by Irish customs.
Here's to a PMMA/PMA free christmas!

I had some green clovers and mdma caps last night and both were absolutely stonking. Good old school style feeling, energy, loved up, dancey, the lot.

I've actually noticed a difference in the atmosphere in London clubs lately. The drugs seem to have improved a lot, you can tell by how happy and chatty everyone is, the mdma seems to be much better.

I had some green clovers and mdma caps last night and both were absolutely stonking. Good old school style feeling, energy, loved up, dancey, the lot.

I've actually noticed a difference in the atmosphere in London clubs lately. The drugs seem to have improved a lot, you can tell by how happy and chatty everyone is, the mdma seems to be much better.

I second that, can't talk for London but else where the atmosphere is definitely improving at raves especially. old skool seems to be getting popular again too :)