• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

I am headed to Europe/Amsterdam for the New Year - I am probably not going to take my marquis kit with me on my transatlantic flight and will be more than likely dealing with dodgy people to obtain the goods - what are the good presses right now? Obviously I will check PR and do my absolute best to find a testing tent or kit but I would like to know what to be on the look for.

I am headed to Europe/Amsterdam for the New Year - I am probably not going to take my marquis kit with me on my transatlantic flight and will be more than likely dealing with dodgy people to obtain the goods - what are the good presses right now? Obviously I will check PR and do my absolute best to find a testing tent or kit but I would like to know what to be on the look for.

Should you be in Amsterdam for new years, then just go to any big smartshop for a reagent testkit, most have them. Blue Adidas and yellow UPS making the rounds atm, some goldbars are still around. Make sure you steer clear of the supermans (yellow/ orange ones mainly but just in general its better to leave them alone)

What are people's opinions on the MD that's around at the moment? I can get some brown or white crystal, the former likely from the Uk and the latter being from dutch sources. Both test to black with Marquis and Mandelin, but I'm aware that some people have said the dutch beans and MD are somewhat lacking in empathy/lovey-ness while conversely I've heard a few people talk of brown/cola MD from UK sources being much more euphoric and loved up with greater empathy.

Any recommendations/thoughts would be much appreciated.

I read the pillreport of the toad/mushroom nintendo (purple also labelled as blue) and there's mixed reviews.

Anyone have any opinions on them?

What are people's opinions on the MD that's around at the moment? I can get some brown or white crystal, the former likely from the Uk and the latter being from dutch sources. Both test to black with Marquis and Mandelin, but I'm aware that some people have said the dutch beans and MD are somewhat lacking in empathy/lovey-ness while conversely I've heard a few people talk of brown/cola MD from UK sources being much more euphoric and loved up with greater empathy.

Any recommendations/thoughts would be much appreciated.

Go with the brown. Definitely. Had some excellent brown cola MD recently, loved it. So much better than the white stuff i've tried for the past few years

Go with the brown. Definitely. Had some excellent brown cola MD recently, loved it. So much better than the white stuff i've tried for the past few years

Romeo Done... Brown it is. Was erring on the side of Brown anyhow almost exclusively because of the pleasant safrole smell emanating from it. Will report back about my findings. Cheers Coltdan, input is much appreciated. Hoping to experience the allstars soon as well which I'm hoping are a change from the Dutch strength-over-quality beandems.

Romeo Done... Brown it is. Was erring on the side of Brown anyhow almost exclusively because of the pleasant safrole smell emanating from it. Will report back about my findings. Cheers Coltdan, input is much appreciated. Hoping to experience the allstars soon as well which I'm hoping are a change from the Dutch strength-over-quality beandems.

Don't think you'll be disappointed with that choice. I had the same brown stuff as Dan for my first time doing MDMA and loved it. If the brown stuff you're getting is the same/similar then you'll have a great time.

Just picked up some UFOs from my usual source, who always has Manchester pressed pills, All-Stars, etc. They fit the usual multi-coloured, cool looking press, with a slight safrole smell. Just wondering if anyone has encountered these.

Just picked up some UFOs from my usual source, who always has Manchester pressed pills, All-Stars, etc. They fit the usual multi-coloured, cool looking press, with a slight safrole smell. Just wondering if anyone has encountered these.

Be interested to see how you get on with these. All stars have been pretty solid, even recently.

While I'm here what is optimum size for MDMA bombs? All average sized men, probably quite high tolerance (early Oct, mid Dec) for a night out next week. Was thinking 130mg with 65mg too up ?

Test centers here are closing for two weeks of holidays so the release of these PMMA pills seems especially ill timed.
173mg is far far too much, definitely could be fatal for a smaller weaker person.
I'm not doubting the test results.. but I still wonder if it could be bk-PMMA instead ("methedrone") and that the testers could not tell it apart from regular ol' deadly PMMA.

I'm pretty sure with the different analytical methods these test centres are using that they could distinguish between both compounds. GC-MS could be one of these methods.

173mg sounds like a high dosage of pmma, what is the usual dosage of pmma found in these dodgy pills usually?

On another note, I was out in Dublin last night and a guy gave me a white pill with an apple Mac stamp on it. He claimed it was 2cb but I just got rid of it when I couldn't find any reports on PR. I did find one report fro. Oz that was posted this year which said the pills were 2cb!! Has anyone came across these pills?

I'm pretty sure with the different analytical methods these test centres are using that they could distinguish between both compounds. GC-MS could be one of these methods.

173mg sounds like a high dosage of pmma, what is the usual dosage of pmma found in these dodgy pills usually?

On another note, I was out in Dublin last night and a guy gave me a white pill with an apple Mac stamp on it. He claimed it was 2cb but I just got rid of it when I couldn't find any reports on PR. I did find one report fro. Oz that was posted this year which said the pills were 2cb!! Has anyone came across these pills?

would of been better off sending it to a test centre than just getting rid of it. was probably dodgy

Had some blue Pacman Gohsts, (south west) a couple weeks ago. Was a bit weary as I didn't have a test kit. They were nice, but not that strong.