• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Picked up a few blue superman pills with a break line in the back in Amsterdam. Defintely dodgy - no reaction to marquis. Very glad I didn't pop one when I was drunk last night.

The guy i bought them from was complaining about pmma too.. what a fucker.

Just picked up some UFOs from my usual source, who always has Manchester pressed pills, All-Stars, etc. They fit the usual multi-coloured, cool looking press, with a slight safrole smell. Just wondering if anyone has encountered these.

Hopefully these are as good as the Ninja Turtles :) Have had Allstars all over xmas which have been good!

Hopefully these are as good as the Ninja Turtles :) Have had Allstars all over xmas which have been good!
I have high hopes for them. They're roughly the same size and a very unique shape. You can tell the pressers are confident about the quality of the contents, as they're pretty small. I'll report back after tomorrow night.

Heard the PGs are alright, Fishface. Quite a few people on here say they're fairly strong MDMA pills, unless there's more than one batch.

Heard the PGs are alright, Fishface. Quite a few people on here say they're fairly strong MDMA pills, unless there's more than one batch.

Cheers, Treacle - take care and Happy New Year when it happens :)

Cheers, Treacle - take care and Happy New Year when it happens :)

Sounds like you're going to have a fun Hogmanay Mr Fish <3

Looks like ours may be postponed to early 2015 unless the postie moves sharpish :\

Sounds like you're going to have a fun Hogmanay Mr Fish <3

Looks like ours may be postponed to early 2015 unless the postie moves sharpish :\

Probably be waiting til Saturday ourselves - hope the postie comes up trumps for you'n'Felix :) <3

I'm having a quiet one with the family this NYE, but don't worry, a certain rave up in Brixton on 1st Jan awaits, gonna get proper mashed up!

Got myself some Green Heinekens for NYE. Had about 1.5 months off the pills, but going to be sensible - only taking 1 and 1/4 out with me. No need for the usual 2 pill (400mg) bullshit, as the missus will be with me, and I don't want to appear like Garry Gurnbaps chewing his eyebrows off....

I've had some MDMA tonight. Good stuff. About 0.2 g,, wellperhaps a touch under, lucky floor .....

Five minutes down road from me as well. Seems like the pmma supermans have hit England after first being found in Holland. Think they have 170 mg of pmma, that's enough to kill just from one pill.