Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: most "disturbed/ing" movies

Slightly off topic = Lain is one of the coolest short series I have ever seen. The production is awesome with the washed out colors, humming powerlines, and trippy psychedelic patterns which slowly build as the series goes on. The scenes where her parents are dead but still talking to her, where she meets "God" and destroys him, and the one where it talks about Dr. Lily are all very cool.

Rules of Attraction was a piece of shite, I'm sorry to say. Dawson? Give me a break...

Clockwork orange...
kids...
they're the only two i can think of right now

Definately Ken Park...sick....
But love larry clarks other films....kids gummo etc..

Romper Stomper and Bad Boy Bubby are two very messed up films.
I recently saw the latest Cronenburg film 'spider'. Good movie, but I would not want to see it again. Left a bad taste in my mouth for some time afterwards. Just too unsettling

pillsnapa said:
Definately Ken Park...sick....

I found the fact that Ken Park was BANNED here in Australia infintely more disturbing than the movie itself.

i just watched a weird movie called may the other night... only saw the last 40 minutes, which involved a chick going on a mad killing spree and sawing off various parts of her victims and then sewing them together to make one person...

I really want to watch a creepy twisted movie... but I've seen most of these....

What's that one about a mental insane asylum? I can't for the life of me recall it

JerryBlunted said:
Slightly off topic = Lain is one of the coolest short series I have ever seen. The production is awesome with the washed out colors, humming powerlines, and trippy psychedelic patterns which slowly build as the series goes on. The scenes where her parents are dead but still talking to her, where she meets "God" and destroys him, and the one where it talks about Dr. Lily are all very cool.

Lain pwnz all. =D

SALo is pretty fucked up but i love it. the Funhouse. Evil Dead part 1. loooved it just the same. Happy Birthday to Me. THe Omen. Mausoleum.

randycaver said:
What's that one about a mental insane asylum? I can't for the life of me recall it

'session 9' is about a deserted insane asylum...

alasdair

"Gangster No. 1 - British film about the life of a totally unhinged London gang land boss. It has Malcolm Mcdowell in it."

Dude, I loved that freakin movie! My gf just brings it home from the library one day, I've never heard of it...we watch it, it's got Malcolm and another famous English actor whose name eludes me as of right now, and it's very powerful and climactic...A great flick :) And of course, the great Clockwork Orange with Malcolm...It's just that I've seen it so many times it doesn't bother me at all anymore...The first time though, for sure, I was questioning why the early events were occuring..The Omen is excellent as well..

I also have always liked Citizen X with Donald Sutherland and Stephen Rea, the HBO movie made about the Russian serial killer Andrei Chikatilo who killed/mutilated at least 50+ children...It's amazing to see how the Russians in power were completely convinced the whole idea behind and activating serial killers was a Western phenomenon alone...

Last edited:
party monster - made me reconsider my drug use
city of lost children - weird french film, great ending sequence

I agree with twominds. Salo is by far the most disturbing film out there, hands down.

pink flamingos definitely towards to top of my list of fucked up movies. fucking chickens, shit eating, weird egg habbits... yeah.

Dj DaZ said:
shit i forgot the movie called the fan with de niro n snipes. that movie is jsut like creepy but movies bout stalkers n obesive people usually creeep me out
The Fan!!:D That film should have a PG rating. I can't think of any scene in that film that was even remotely disturbing.