• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

Zopiclone does nothing for me for sleep purposes. I take it as intended just nothing. Think I got bunk Ambien too so ugh lol.

Last edited:
Forever changes, I usually take 15mg to sleep, usually works, theres no reason to take more as theres no evidence anymore than 2 will work, been on zolpidem too, which imo is rubbish. Didn't help me sleep at all, even with doses of 50mg

Which do you prefer for

a) its intended use (getting to sleep)

b) getting high (if that's possible)
I honestly think I like zoplicone the best because it doesn't cause me to compulsively redose and have amnesia like I experienced with Ambien. Ambien will fuck you up but I don't remember any of it and do a bunch of stupid shit everytime and feel like trash the next day. I'm also Gabapentin which I think definitely amplified the effects because ambien used to not hit me as hard.

I have taken on of the two,but don't remember wich.Fast action and strong hypnotic.Go in a dream quickly.In the morning-some kind of slight hangover and terrible "iron"taste in the mouth.from only a tablet.

I have taken on of the two,but don't remember wich.Fast action and strong hypnotic.Go in a dream quickly.In the morning-some kind of slight hangover and terrible "iron"taste in the mouth.from only a tablet.

That's zopiclone mate. The metallic taste is legendary. Zolpidem is very similar, but IME it lacks that taste.

However, I grew to love that taste because I knew it was working...

That's zopiclone mate. The metallic taste is legendary. Zolpidem is very similar, but IME it lacks that taste.

However, I grew to love that taste because I knew it was working...
Zolpidem is nothing like zopiclone for me. Zopiclone works but comes with that taste while zolpidem is an odd speedball benzo which just lasts for a hour or so.

Zolpidem is nothing like zopiclone for me. Zopiclone works but comes with that taste while zolpidem is an odd speedball benzo which just lasts for a hour or so.

Yeh, zolpidem is definitely inferior to zopiclone - its designed for pussies that can't handle the taste of 1Kg of aluminium foil in their gob... :LOL:

I wouldn't call zolpidem necessarily inferior. As a sleeping pill it is but the recreational value is higher.

My experience with Zopiclone is that it works, besides the metal.

But my impression was Zolpidem was more effective and preferable, the portraited duration seems so short. Like Midazolam. Wasn't it longer acting then a hour, yeah I see 2 hour's max.

My experience with Zopiclone is that it works, besides the metal.

But my impression was Zolpidem was more effective and preferable, the portraited duration seems so short. Like Midazolam. Wasn't it longer acting then a hour, yeah I see 2 hour's max.
Zolpidem is recreative for me, like I said it's kind of a benzo speedball which is sedating and stimulating at the same time but it does ZERO for sleep. Zopiclon on the other hand needs ethanol mix to become somewhat recreational and then will almost inevitably end in a blackout.

Notice that zolpidem works double strength for women - one example why tests shouldn't be limited on healthy males.

Both ars hypnotics rather than sedatives like nitrzapam, which means they put you to sleep but don't keep you asleep, never got with them but then when I wanted to get high it was smack all the way

Someone wrote about snorting zopiclone. As for mr it`s just the waste of tablets. im more than 13 years on it. and tried it different ways

Someone wrote about snorting zopiclone. As for mr it`s just the waste of tablets. im more than 13 years on it. and tried it different ways
Oral or Sublingual work fine. And all in all honesty, the metallic after taste effect's I find more intriguing then irritating.

And the fact that they work for a good night sleep, not 2 hour's max like Zolpidem.

jennifer-aniston-curly-hair-smirk-gif.gif

I've said many times now snorting Zopiclone is so different to what you expect, it kicks like a Mississippi Delta Mule.
A BL poster I'll not name who I knew IRL & spent time with used to think he was some expert in drugs, he gave it big talk about snorting a 7.5mg for his first time, I tried to warn him what would happen but he knew best #Smirks

I gave him 5 mins & looked at him, he was falling over to one side & was so fucked up, I tried to warn him how it works & what it does.

I've eaten them, tried to I.V. them, put them sublingual as powder etc, snorting them is by far the best way & is nothing like the effect from eating them.

Strange reading this thread and the majority of people saying Zopiclone has no recreational value and doesn’t get them high but is a good sleeping aid.

I definitely get a sense of euphoria from zoppies if I eat a couple without tolerance, so for me its a horrible sleeping aid as it gives me a buzz. I don’t get a buzz like it off other benzos.

If it wasn’t for the taste and the sharp tolerance I’d be on them all the time.