• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

If you can put up with that feint metallic taste, the morning after, zopiclone is ok (quite benzo ike). Zolpidem though, is some weird shit that I found only a bit less confusing than pentazocine (don't think it's the same mechanism of action, but niether are particularly pleasant to experience).
The best are barbiturates, but they are way too toxic for regular use (and horribly addictive, with withdrawal that can kill you). Sort of barbiturates, like methaqualone are quite good, but again the same 2 problems exist. The most acceptable are benzos, which while still badly addictive, are only slightly toxic (freaky compounds like flubromazolam excepted). Then there are the two of the o/p, then finally, hypnotic antihistamines, that produce a sedated state that's half way to delerium.
My take fwiw.

If you can put up with that feint metallic taste, the morning after, zopiclone is ok (quite benzo ike). Zolpidem though, is some weird shit that I found only a bit less confusing than pentazocine (don't think it's the same mechanism of action, but niether are particularly pleasant to experience).
The best are barbiturates, but they are way too toxic for regular use (and horribly addictive, with withdrawal that can kill you). Sort of barbiturates, like methaqualone are quite good, but again the same 2 problems exist. The most acceptable are benzos, which while still badly addictive, are only slightly toxic (freaky compounds like flubromazolam excepted). Then there are the two of the o/p, then finally, hypnotic antihistamines, that produce a sedated state that's half way to delerium.
My take fwiw.

Hypnotic antihistamines you mean like Promethazene and Diphenhydramine? Yeah those are not pleasant if you take too much. Same with Quetiapine

I know this is an old post but I suggest you send somewhere other than wedinos and get an ec test, HAB blue as shows 7.5mg show on wedinos a zopicline yes but they actually ec test at 2.5mg... their diazepam and the benesedin galenika also show Diazepam as they should on wedinos but on wedinos they both come back all different 6 pills i sent between 4 and 6mg and advertised at 10mg, where as the same companys 1mg alp ksalol come back at just over the 1mg theyre meant to be for years now, its mental galenika and hab do this, cant understand why they're alp is overdosed the clonazepam from galenika came back alright. but everything else like half or just under half stated dose.

Everything from hab has been a half or a 3rd and ive sent zopiclone, tramadol and 3 different benzos from them, they're dodgy as fuck.

I sent the gideon richter and "yes" they show diazepam, but they actually always come back 10mg apart from once at 8 mg in January but only once rest of times been fine,.. the martin dow ones depends where you buy them, if they're cheap af they're usually fluborazopam which is shit compared to flubrotizolam in them fanaz bars, and theyre meant to be diazepam, they also come back as etizolam but came back at 2mg every time so i was happy with that lol. but the laast 4 months the vendor ive been getting them from have been 10mg every single time and i pick random ones from each pack of my 300 pills or 500, so send 3 or 5 away, they also took the roche off them which the fake martin dow still have on them, just blank with a 10. The 25 box roche compirmados blues come back 10mg for me every time although ive seen dodgy looking yeloow boxes and they come back as deschlertizolam or something. I wouldnt mind if it was clam or etiz or something but im glad i thought the yellow boxes looked dodgy,

Almus came back 7.5mg, some bran called bristol pharma or something came back what it was meant to be and so did these 3.75mg ones braned Zimovane by sinfal or something come back exact, i was going to try teva but saw a lot of fake diaz and temazepam in good looking boxes testing for bromazolam, methyclonazepam and the shitty flubro not the good one so I didn't bother trying their zopiclone.

You can even tell with HAB and Galenika with taste test, i knew right away the diaz was underdosed before i waited an hour incase then had to take another 3 of their diaz, andthe Zimovane zopiclone i got 100 3.75mg for 25 quid and the HAB were 65 for 100 but they test the exact same strength. Id avoid that pharmacy at all costs, as I said ive had several products tested from them 3 benzos, their zopiclone twice in different colours and tramadol.

Their pills all look exactly and taste exactly the same most of the time as galenikas too which is weird, im not sure if they are related in some way. But yeah Galenika diaz used to always be 10mg then i just felt a difference in taste and im on 60mg a day with 7.5-12.5 zop or nitrazepam for sleep so they really fucked mve over. Hab everything seems to be underdosed, I had tramadol tested so that user is telling the truth, they aint gonna lie about it, especially when they're saying usually a certain mg they fine but not with them, thats a red flag right away befoure you even get them tested, and he was right they are under. A lot under.

Theres people selling their own pressies ive had tested of zopiclone something called eszopiclone, diaz, alp etc and they all thest exactly or alot of the time above or slightly below the amount, so even these random cunts rip you off less than this alleged legit HAB pharmacy, Galenika a weird one as theirs used to always test fine and there rivitrol tested fine recently and the ksalol have been testing at over the 1mg they advertised at for years so no idea whats happening there.

I did read an article about people in serbia or russia or somewhere being told to take back their galenika products as their were issues but this was 4 years ago, should be sorted by
Even those zopisign things by whoever makes them tested proper for me as 1 and a half knocked me to fuck and I usually take around 7.5 and a bigger half of another pill.

Also the HAB you have to take tons before you eventually get that proper taste hours later.

Wedinos may be cheap and good for checking its only the active ingredient you want but for some reason they dont do mg testing, there was DNSTARS.VIP where i used to send my clam, stims, downers before i toook and they told you the exact amount but government said it was promoting drug use and made advertisers and sponsers pull out and it had to shut down,

It will tell you whats in it, the active ingredient in the case of HAB zopiclone and diazepam etc and shows there is no fent, doesn't let you know its less than half you think its going to be in mg which is bad for me as im a benzo addict so need them to be the correct dosage, the reason it shows no other ingredient is cos they fill them with some chalk shit or anything that isn't active.

It doesn't mean theyre fine though, they're shite and have been four couple of years now both them and galenika for pharmas apart from the slightly overdosed 1mg alp from galenika and the basically bang on 2 mg every time clonazepam the rest of their pharmas come back half under or their about, HAB are like 33% of what is advertised mg wise most of the time, might get lucky and get an overdosed batch at half the dose advertised lol theyre dodgy af. Speaks volumes that the Zimovane brand advertise 3.75 mg and always come back at that and are more than half as cheap for 100 of them as HABS 3.75 but less than half the price of HAB which cost me the same, ive had them from buying online and from the actual source.

Also had pharmacy baclofen which were 5mg not 10mg stated. and also the SOMA 325mg all tested different. they werent as badly dosed under but were a lot under but then a couple were way over and that is from a pharmacy. They're dodgy af.

I saw a post somewhere of the HAB zopiclone on a social media website and someone was like oh you got romm india mart did you expect them not to be underdosed, but theyre underdosed from the actual plant.

Its no coincidence all these other brands test mg exact or just over or just under slightly but like parts upto 0.2mg at the most.

Honestly use Wedinos for only if you want to know the active ingredient, you wouldnt accept 2 yellow 2mg diazepam for a 10mg would you? well Habs test 4 -6mg with most being 4mg and the zopiclone always 3.75mg, baclofen always exactly 5mg and the tramadol a range but usually around 30-50% of the stated strength.

You dont even get the taste in your mouth with the zopiclone until youve taken loads hours later, i never need to take fucking over 20mg of zopiclone to feel a thing of any other brand.

The other brands that test proper are also just as cheap if not cheaper for the zopiclone, cheaper for the baclofen, tramadol and benzos but more than double the strenth its a joke people but them and ive seen forums where people are thanking HAB for saving their life as they had tried almost every brand in the world, im sure they're paid or work for them.

But yeah get anything you buy EC tested, if you dont have anything in the uk you know which will ec test peer to peer for you then there is drugs data/energy controlled etc abroad, a few diferent ones in europe, it costs a bit but the main thing that pisses me off if i have to use them rarely and they come back as the peer to peer mg exactly also to add, is that takes ages for results and ive ended up taste testing etc by time results come if I have to go that route.

But yeah you could stick 1mg zopiclone in a 7.5mg branded zopiclone and wedinos would show it as zopiclone, that doesn't mean its alright, only use wedinos if your worried about other active ingreidients or its a waste of time as the 1mg would show on their site the same as a proper 7.5mg one.

I've stocked up on my 7.5mg ones, nitrazepam 5mg that actually taste fresh and sweet and test right, 2 different diaz i mentioned already, ksalol alp from galenika i got tested again with this batch 3 weeks ago and got a lot of 1mg etiz that test exact what they should as i fear with it being november, postal strikes, christmas,new year etc that its gonna be hard to get just the couple months worth of 3 which i usually do. Think its going to be pandemonium this year, had them all tested they're all correct or slightly above by like razor thing margins in the ksalol case, they aint a bar, they showing 1.2 every singl time for some reason, the zops and the rest are bang on what they should be.

Had I used Wedinos I'd be finished verything before christmas If id bought HAB Pharma products. all the pharma listed above tested fine and have done for ages.

My dog no longer visits pharmacys that deal in HAB products and im glad and I wont buy any online either as they are just the same. Atleast with Galenika they're sound for some producys and I know which ones.

Also I would have a look at the machinery, hygeine and how dirt and dates their manufacturing depots are for these meds, they look like something out the 60s.

I wasn't having a dig at you about wedinos I just dont want anyone to read it and think that its fine because wednos says it contains active ingredient and nothing else when it could be any mg of it and encourage them to get ec tested, if cant afford and have a tolerance do a taste test anyone, if they taste fine take your usual first dose, or half dose of zopiclone then if feel of the other half, all the zop i get apart for that HAB Scaam Pharma give me a taste like ive been chewing on copper pennies for hours lol.

The only goood thing is by just using wedinos there is a good chance they aint puttting themselves in danger as theyre so underdosed, unless its benzos they send to wedinos, i was having to take tons to make up my usual amount. if they dont buy a batch like some people do and just a box or something they could end up having a seizure as they gonna run out about a third of the time they normally run out to feel ok then hopefully they've had enough money to pre order more legit ones at the right dose to take the day they run out they arrive hopefully.

Happened to someone who was an idiot and ordered an opiod powder instead of clonazolam which sadly isnt around anymore and it was horrible but is also horrible with alp, even diaz etc if go into instant withdrawal.

Everyone take care and.

We know Wedinos doesn't analyse dosage/amount. Do you know of any service that does?

Hypnotic antihistamines you mean like Promethazene and Diphenhydramine? Yeah those are not pleasant if you take too much. Same with Quetiapine
Promethazine is a phenothiazine, a basic molecular template for antipsychotics. In fact, promethazine started off as one of the first antipsychotics, in the late 1940s. Had this arguement with a doc, when I was in psyche hospital, after my wife's death. Sedative my arse, more a 'shut the fuck up' drug.
One more doc who might think twice before judging a book bu it's cover...