• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your *wtf?* moments

^ ^ ^ He's right. I do market research for ACNielsen and no-one in my workplace could give two shits about their job. We do it because it's fucking easy and pays fairly well. I just love all the smartass's who come up with wisecracks. They think they're SO original but chances are we've heard the same lines about 15 times that shift already. And chances are if we get a really irate respondant they'll be put on the speaker phone and we all get to have a good laugh. It's the wankers that provide the entertainment for my shift. =D

papermate: Castle Hill to Mt Druitt.... have you noticed the guys who hang around in their cars at the Towers near the piazza. I'm betting they're from Mt Druitt. ;)

^^ thats where i meant...im just retarded. ;)

On a complete tangent when they first built that area I thought it said 'pizza' and said to my friend, "Whose brainy idea was it to call this area the pizza?"

onetwothreefour: I got a call from the same crappy company, except I had some woman telemarketer. She got me out of bed, and she launched into this spiel about do I care about fire safety yada yada yada. I grunted at her for a couple of minutes (I hadn't had coffee yet!), awaiting the sell that I knew was coming. She eventually offered to send me a fire extinguisher for my home - I said "no thank you" and she tried again. I again said no thank you - her response?
"So you don't care about fire safey in the home? Oh, that's a shame, that's very sad..." she says. WTF? If I was wittier I would have said, "actually no, in fact, I am setting my home alight as we speak, in order to escape the pain of this mind numbing phone call. Thank you and good day."

^^^ i was told more-or-less the same thing - "surely you must care about what i've just told you!?" :\

I think the thread's kinda been hijacked, but just gotta say....unless they're absolutely rude bitches to me, I'm ALWAYS nice to telemarketers. It's an absolute suckass job, and I fully understand that nobody in their right mind is doing it for the sheer thrill of speaking to irate people who hate having their privacy interrupted.

I used to do telemarketing for a couple years when I just started working and I swear it's the most soul-killing job you can have. Nothing but negative reinforcement ALL DAY LONG. And usually it's dodgy shift work so you can't really even have a decent life around it.

I won't do telemarketing anymore because I hate being some asshole who has to sell a wallet to some old lady who doesn't really want it just so I can meet my quota for the week...but now I do inbound customer service, and it ain't a lot better...

Actually on that note....here's something I've noticed (and have had this backed up by other people). Huge generalisation coming, be warned: If you try to sell someone something for the pure joy of capitalism and they don't want it, generally they'll just say no thanks. But as soon as you mention you're from a CHARITY....God, suddenly you're scum of the earth and you can't burn in hell soon enough. 8( What's all THAT about???

Raz

opening elevhein's pic in "post your most recent pic" thread (page 5) and finding that I know the guy he is standing next to- even though I don't know elevhein!!!

WTF??@%$#&%$#@!!!!!

^ ^ ^ I thought it was him too originally but then I erased my post upon closer inspection. Sorry hon. =D

a few weeks back there was a major domestic at my house. i wont name ppl involved......
anyways, i called up my BEST FRIEND to come and help out because me and my flatmate were majorly stressed. so my friend comes up and after all this hoo hah thats too much to mention, ends up telling ME to get fucked and mind my own business. in MY house????
like WTF???? i was seriously confused. still am. tell u wat, he's NOT my best friend any more. :X :X :X

my wtf moment lives in the below thread 'cyber sex gone wrong' post by plazma. Is there something in the gudelines against posting naked, erect pictures of your penis without any warning to other people ? Im no prude but if you want to post naked pics of yourself id like some warning before i have to scream

WHAT THE FUCK !

^^^ yeah thats not cool... I mean that hot chick in the lounge wasnt able to post naked pics of herself and she was unreal.

had a weird ass 'wtf' moment at work today.

anyway im on top of a ladder putting a box up onto the shelf and this youngish dirty looking dude walks past, stops dead and begins staring at me. i thought nothing of it and went back to doing whatever i was doing. only to notice a minute later hes still there staring at me and mumbling something and making squeeking noises wtf?!?. I ask him if i can help him with anything and he barely gets out a 'no thanks' among alot of heavy breathing. i ask if hes alright hes says hes fine, all the while puffing and kinda shaking. i go to walk off and he starts following me. now shit is starting to get uncomfortable. i ask again if theres a problem to which he replies 'i love you so much, i love you so much' and then proceeds to try and kiss me!?!?! (why dont hot girls do this?) by now ive freaked out told him no thanks and walked away very fucken fast!

anyway was a very what the fuck moment i thought.
btw this did not happen at acnielsen if anyone from ac reads this

^ ^ ^ Maybe it's the new people from New Zealand who are trying to apologise for stealing all our jobs?

I so should have gone to work tonight!

[edit] errr I just read that DIDN'T happen at acnielsen... I really need to read posts properly. [/edit]

Last edited:
haha maybe....some apology

if u didnt know apparently they cancelled everyones shifts tonight... the entire network is fucked or something. but if u rocked in u still got paid for 3hrs and sent home. hopefully its still fucked tomorrow

I always keep my eyes on the road, I don't miss a thing...
-We now return to Star trek-
HOLY CRAP, Uhura's black?!