• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your *wtf?* moments

I am retarded. I thought he meant it as another form of plugging. :D :\ 8o 8(
OMG its so hard not to burst out laughing at my retardedness right now.

Must.
Keep.
Control.

I guess this counts as a WTF moment.

xcidium said:
I am retarded. I thought he meant it as another form of plugging. :D :\ 8o 8(
OMG its so hard not to burst out laughing at my retardedness right now.

Must.
Keep.
Control.

I guess this counts as a WTF moment.

don't worry xcid, i actually thought the same thing... pair of drug-sluts we are ;)

OMG thankyou Samadhi! I don't feel like such a dumbass drug-slut now. :)

Seeing the new Boony and Beefy dolls out (TWO slabs plus $15?!!) reminded me of a WTF moment from last year with the first talking Boony doll.

It was the end of a big night, about 6am in the morning and I was feeling totally wrecked off some decent pills. Seeing I wasn't following the conversations properly anyway I decided to head into the lounge for some time alone with my pills. I was just chilling out when from out of the corner, Boony pipes up:

'that's a good pill, now that's a really good pill.'

Thinking I was going nuts I immediately raced out to grab some friends who looked unconvinced but came back to the lounge anyway, just in time to hear him say exactly the same thing again. Everyone agreed that that was what he said.

Now, can anyone correct me on what Boony might have actually said?
Or, did anyone else hear him saying this?!
I still can't quite believe it.

So this isn't a bad wtf moment, but it mad me laugh. My cousin (he's 15 years older than me) told me a story about when he babysat me years ago:

I was 4, mum and dad were about to leave. I was crying and yelling for them not to leave. As they drove of, i banged my hands against the window and wailed "They're leaaaaaving meeeee!". I turned around, threw my hands up in the air and yelled at my cousin, "they've left meeee! I NEED TABLETS!" and ran off. :D

Even back then i was apparently a crackhead. ;)

hehe, my cousin was in stitches when he was telling me. Apparently i was a real handful. When i was about 6, the same cousin was staying with my grandparents while he was at uni. I spent most of my childhood at nana and pa's, so i'd often trot up to the garage which they'd converted to a granny flat, and annoy him. One night, i was trying to climb up onto his desk, where he had his *final* draft of his thesis spread out, i knocked his coffee cup, which spilled all over his thesis. He was handing it in the next day. :eek: How he didn't kill me, i don't know. =D

Another WTF moment:

I had to drive north of brisbane (3.5 hrs) for my aunt's 70th b/day celebrations. When i arrived, a cousin who i'd not seen for 14 years was there (the same cousin discussed in the 2 posts above this one). He walked out, walked up to me, stuck his hand out and said "Hi, I'm Alf, pleased to meet you". I took his hand, and shook it, literally thinking, "What the Fuck?" He didn't recognise me! :eek: