Your Productions Go Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
were still working on it doing some polishing
we figured that some people were gonna hate the lead, so we may try and get a bit different sound out of it. thanks for listening

im digging big bottom, especially the right said fred samples
i like your bass drops. you should hook it up with a HQ version man

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=169589

first two tracks . . . one, 'wasted/convoluted,' is this little downtempo interlude I am working on for my EP . . . the second one is a revamped version of the last dnb track I posted in the other thread, 'calibrated,' a little more finished then the last one with a few changes but still not polished . . . a few new hip hop beats up, too . . . the next five tracks are all new hip hop instrumentals . . .

I think you should listen to the new one I added called Into the Magical Forest...I like the way it turned out...:O)

Im gonna sticky this for a few days...also edited the name to better help people know what it is. I noticed people starting their own threads for their own stuff lately. I also merged andythetwigs thread in here too...people still use the old one and without getting rid of it to the archive period its too confusing.

put together a few of my original productions that i felt wouldn't ever see a release but still worth reaching the ears of some people

its melodic, be warned

'adam singer - chord progressions'

a distant self
crystallize
stars in the sky
u people (collab with vitaliy)
level 9
the sound
divided horizons
the climax
movement
forgotten lore
an undiscovered place

enjoy...fully mixed and mastered...link:
http://music.globalbeatz.net/dj-mix-mp3/7027

if you have a login/password for the site, use it...if not, either sign up or you can use this:

Login: proghouse99
Password: proghouse99

cheers, feedback always welcome...
adam

For your enjoyment, here is an electric sitar piece I've been working on, based on reverb/delay.

Vanus Voluntas

The levels are really low, and feel free to play with your EQ settings.

best high and in headphones, and especially if you've got nothing to do for a while.

Cheers,
Slim

This site is regularly updated with new tracks, by the way. Would love to get feedback of any kind - positive or negative, doesn't matter, just honest.

EDIT. Latest update = the newest album.
We love it because we only just made it. Probably end up thinking it's crap later on, as we now think of the first one.

So it goes.

cover_cz002_small.jpg

Last edited:
Ximot said:
This site is regularly updated with new tracks, by the way. Would love to get feedback of any kind - positive or negative, doesn't matter, just honest.

EDIT. Latest update = the newest album.
We love it because we only just made it. Probably end up thinking it's crap later on, as we now think of the first one.

So it goes.

My quicktime always shites up and doesn't load the full songs but I heard the evilness of absynth 3 in the one track I got to hear part of. So I assume it must be somewhat entertaining in the weird creepy factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.