• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your method of cooking ketamine

Sweet thanks for the Massive.

I usually don't search the net for that type of stuff because BL has always been here for me lol.

Its so trippy this thread is back on page one, I literally came on here to search for it as I am supposed to be acquiring some liquid tommorow.

best way to have K is make a small line out of it and snort it straight up the nose :) and then welcome to the world of k :) always have small amounts at a time till you get the effect your looking for, if you have to much you will know about it and wont be fun at all (K hole).

Warning do not have heaps of K and go into a K hole while the movie Cat In The Hat is on the TV god dam it not a fun ride at all :-(

while this is a good method of use for the casual ketamine fan (and 90% of the time i use this method myself), i personally find that injection is the fastest and most intense way to do it. although the initial k hole can be scary if it is your first time, the overall effect is mind blowing and can turn into somewhat of a 'spiritual' experience. it is, if you know what you are doing, the cleanest way of using ketamine, as the majority of powder sold on the street is cut to high heaven with anything from bicarbonate of soda to paracetamol and other cheap prescription drugs (which may suggest why i am so pleased to see all of you guys cooking it up yourself :) )

Is K in Australia even sold in vials? or is it incredibly rare to find vials sold on the street? Gotta know if I have to knock off a vet or something XD

Yea in sydney there are sum vials altho powder is alot more common. I prefer vials to it anyway as the purity isnt always that great and ranges between 50-80% (well the person i get it from anyway)

K'initiation

My first time with K is impending but I'm told it's coming as powder. I've come from the extremeties of Salvia and had planned to attempt to hole - is this highly advised against? Will insufflating small amounts be fun enough?

I'd read that the best way to 'hole was IV but as I'm getting powder, I was wondering if there was a way to re-hydrate it for injection or would this be suicidal considering the potential that it's been cut? Never IV/M'd anything so don't laugh. :p

As a side-note: It's 2/3 what I'd pay for the big C - am I getting well ripped?

My first time with K is impending but I'm told it's coming as powder. I've come from the extremeties of Salvia and had planned to attempt to hole - is this highly advised against? Will insufflating small amounts be fun enough?

I'd read that the best way to 'hole was IV but as I'm getting powder, I was wondering if there was a way to re-hydrate it for injection or would this be suicidal considering the potential that it's been cut? Never IV/M'd anything so don't laugh. :p

I definitely wouldn't IV it if you don't have experience with injecting. I thought it was more common to IM ketamine anyway? If you're getting powder and dead-set keen on injecting I'd at least get some sterile water and a wheel filter. Let me know if you need help with IV/IM techniques and I'll point you in the right direction. Might be worth checking out the FAQ or Big & Dandy thread over in Psychadelic Drugs.

Remember, no discussion of price guys :p

Thanks. That FAQ's good! I'll stick to insufflation (following that dosage guide) for this first gramme and see how I go. Any personal recommendations on holing or not? I fortnightly inflict Salvia on myself which is ego-death/complete dissociation, the knowledge that all existence is just a proxy and part of something else ad infinitum. Not sure if I'd class it as hallicunation. Is this similar? Less severe? Totally different?

IV and IM require fully sterile Ket bottle and needle.

That settles that. I'll take it easy for now with insufflation.

Last edited:
You'll probably go into the clouds and have some strange ideas about yourself. Yeah i'd call it some kind of ego-death.

umm IV and IM ket does not require a bottle of K

Most powdered K will be easily mixed with water and soluble. Just use sterile injecting equipment if you plan to do so. It is advisable to have a trip sitter and someone to perform the injection if you plan to go by those routes. I've heard many a story of guys who've fucked themselves up IVing K themselves and k-holing and tearing up their veins.

Definitely go for the hole, its a fantastic experience.

Dark room, headphones, comfy bed. These 3 things and you can't go wrong.

Problem with small amounts is that it typically puts you in the retarded state whereby you're hanging on but you are K'd as well, its a pretty shitty state to be in compared to a hole.

In short, is it enjoyable or is there a good chance that it might be? From my experiences with Salvia and others read, it's basically prepare for Hell but people getting hooked on K makes me confident. Not sure if I want to go all the way the first time; maybe just insufflate it for now. Will a g be enough to insufflate a good amount one night and have enough left to hole via injection another time?

Boiling Method

I've always used a glass (or porcelain) plate on top of a boiling pot of water. Pour the liquid k on top of the plate, let it evap, scrape it and snort it. 8o I'm sure there's better methods, this is just how i was taught.

thin glass sittin ontop of ducted heating vent

just gota keep the pets away

i'll be trying bunny's method later on today. ill let you all know how that goes

is ketamil ketamine??

Hi guys just wondering if i could cook ketamil into powder ketamine. A guy at school found a 50ml vial of ketamil is here any way he can turn it into powder and will it be any good?

hey mate yeah he "found" it. it has 100mg/ml KETAMINE (as HYDROCHLORIDE) on the packet. and is ketamil injection. What does he do from here?

Aah.... the wonderfulness that is the purest dissociativeness gifted by (RS)-2-(2-Chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone.

I know now how my psyche attaches to my carcass.

An evaporating basin/dish may be a good option much better than an old soda can and a candle. Liquid K is preferable IMO as one can IM it if the solution is strong enough mg per ml. 100mg a ml sounds like vet grade as opposed to hospital k but meh. Liquid MXE also exists!! Strange how some countries pharmaceutical industry jumps at the potential displayed by SOME (quite few I'm sad to say) research chemicals.