• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your method of cooking ketamine

so what happenend to mine?

It was left in a cupboard for a week on a silver tra, wbat I got back was brown and half the yeild, did it react with the silver? there is nothing eaten off the pkate and I;m bafffled

and I cant spell at this time.... bewildered I call it cos it def was not supposed to come out like that,
anylight on this matter would be appreciated

^^^^ Their is a spell check you know.

I always thought the best method to cook K up was to put it in a Pyrex dish and cook it up in the oven on low for a while until all the liquid was evaporated and you were left with the beautiful white powder.

Another question is it illegal to import the Ketamine into Australia in it's liquid form? I can't remember what the brand is called now it has totally slipped my mind but if you said it was for veterinary purposes could you do it I'm guessing you would need documentation for what purpose it will be getting used for.

The most effective method in my opinion is to use a Teflon non-stick frying pan, either ad warm water to the cyrstal and dissolve or if already in liqiud form no need, then fry the water at a low temp until all of the water evaporates and the k is dry. Cool the pan in the sink and then scrape the k off of the pan. This will leave some k in the pan but if the method is preformed regularly it dosen't matter as it can be re-dissolved and the pan can be used to snort from. Also, don't use the pan for cooking food, it is a K-pan. Also this way you can probably cook about a litre at a time.

Is K in Australia even sold in vials? or is it incredibly rare to find vials sold on the street? Gotta know if I have to knock off a vet or something XD

^^^ You usually only get K in powder form over here off the street... If you go to a vet or order it over the internet it will usually come in a liquid form.

Vials are around, but powder is usually the main form found when buying off a dealer.

My method of cooking ketamine which may or may not have been already mentioned is to put a saucepan on low-medium heat, fill it with some water, get it so its simmering but not boiling. Chuck a plate on top to cover the saucepan, pour K onto plate and leave for a few hours.

Works a treat everytime.

I while a go i saw a fair amount of it in medical vials under the name ketalar 200mgs in 2mls. It was one of the nicest drugs i've ever come across. I only used one vial in a very small ceramic bowl in an oven at 50 degrees. I was left with a tiny amount grey powder which i put up my nose and was no where near as nice as mainlining it. Can't be certain as body builds a restisance very quickly to ketamine.

If i wanted too i could off cut it with endone or oxynorm or similar for more weight, but to good to sell.

Hahahaha yes you can import it, it would be extremely hard as if it were for vet purposes, neccessary documentation would be provided.
There are ways to obtain horse but very hard, all horse k is now documented and there has beeen a massive crackdown on recording it and its the law to store it in a locked safe, don't know what the laws are outside Aus.
The stuff that I have played with is human, in my opinion not half as good but a severe shortage has lead me to this, and yes also hard to obtain and not usually available off the st as its also documented.
I usually support the stove method but word here is, to put on a plate and leave, oxygen will do the work for you, more potent as well apparently.
Altho I have just been left with brown, crystal powder and not half as much as I am supposed to have per vial, altho very very strong....
Not happy at this point as have to explain what has happened to it...

I thought drug synthesis threads weren't allowed on here, i got a "post edited" for asking about potentiating codeine and was told "BL is not here to help you synthesize drugs"

^^^^ It's not a synthesis discussion just asking how to get the liquid out of the product which is pretty simply done by evaporation everybody knows that... We're just discussing the best method to use because everyone does it a different way!

Jonro said:
I thought drug synthesis threads weren't allowed on here, i got a "post edited" for asking about potentiating codeine and was told "BL is not here to help you synthesize drugs"

Potentiating codeine isn't discussing synthesis at all. Buy some grapefruit juice.

If thats classified as "discussing synths" then i don't know whats going on.

You asked about chemical reactions to potentiate codeine similar to the non-complicated homebake method. The only ways to improve codeine using chemical reactions (in vivo of course, kinda) is to make it into something else. Hence, synth discussion.

anyone every use the ghetto hairdryer + plate method? if so how was your out put and quality of your k

clayfig said:
anyone every use the ghetto hairdryer + plate method? if so how was your out put and quality of your k

Yep i seen a few from the best is slow heat on a pan but yeah i seen hairdryers, microwaves and oven used for quick cook. IM is the best snorting bit yuck after a while i find after many doses i get sick. IM good for first go but after a first dose i am a mess a bend that needle and fuck up heaps. So snorting good there.

I wonder if different types of Ketamine not just the Ketlar stuff is effected by different cooking methods. I find i like the much more psychedelic K rather than the pharm stuff.

Wish i had some K right now wonder if you can still get it easy in mexico cause cancun here i come.

ketamine is dirt anyways.. microwave is fine if you in a hurry.

you can't really go wrong your going to get high either way and get more than your moneys worth.. the rest is just down to fun and personal preference.

p.s

i love kevin

Do you think K would be easy to get in Hong Kong like OTC sort of or would it all be off the street do you think?