Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Giving is better when she's hot and turned on and at that point...I'll die just to make (& watch) her come. Of course one night stands don't really apply, unless you're rollin that is haha.

Bluelight & Long Island represent.

This is a great question, I'm a guy and when she's pleasing me the best way to get me off is a good ole fasion deep throat.

but I agree with m0fiya I love to give my girl a top quality orgasm. theres nothing like the vibrations you get when she is completely immersed in your 'hard work'. :)

ArmyDansGirl said:
"enough of that foreplay shit just fuck me" XENA

I could not have said it better. that is def true!

yes, but... the tying up, and the teasing till the point of orgasim is best topped off with a slow HARD penatration....

My favorite would have to be giving oral...

ON A WOMAN, to make that clear... There is nothing that gets me so excited than to feel a woman swell right in your mouth, and soak your hand, face and bed (if that is where you are) with her juices... YUM YUM YUM....=D

bukkake and all minor forms of it (ie facials, and anywhere really, there's nothing better than the feeling of hot white cum splattering on my body)
being tied up with ropes & blindfolded(actual ropes, not the kind you'd get in an adult bookstore) being handcuffed to a bed spread eagle is a big plus
hot wax
bloodplay

grr. i dont have a fave. i'm up for anything.

and randy, you sound simply delightful.

receiving oral is definitely the best for me, as long as the guy knows what he's doing. just lay back, relax, and enjoy. being penetrated...from behind...is a close second. i've recently discovered a love for "the shocker" :)

of course, giving head and rough sex are always nice =D

must say i miss real kissing but then again I've not had a real relationship in a while just buddies and that one aspect has never been big on the deal

My vote for getting *must say good here as so much is terrible* oral but to be honest it just slightly beats giving oral as seeing and watching a girl squirm whilst reachieving is one of the biggest turns ons possible

*adds rough sex to this*

Last edited:
eating the hell out of pussy then right when they r ready to cum I stop and put my dick in it and pound at it for five minutes!!
Pussy feels good then and my dick is so hard she loves it!

i love giving oral. my gfs pussy tastes so good...

after that is getting a handjob. i dont cum from just oral.

Being penetrated is my top turn on. Being penetrated by a deep fist is even better and being penetrated with a deep fist and having my dick clit sucked at the same time is even better still. Add being high on E, turned on with hash and also having a blast on the poppers is totally out of this world, which is what usually happens.

Giving fresh dirty sanchezs..lol

Horizontal bopping. Im with the girl that said fuck the foreplay shit and start pumping. Unless Im rolling , then everything sllooowwss right down. Wicked.

being penetrated for sure... i think thats one of the best parts of having sex. especially the initial penetration.. mmmmm!!

augustaB said:
Being penetrated is my top turn on. Being penetrated by a deep fist is even better and being penetrated with a deep fist and having my dick clit sucked at the same time is even better still. Add being high on E, turned on with hash and also having a blast on the poppers is totally out of this world, which is what usually happens.

Sounds like we have similar ideas of a good time. ;)

Ok maybe the fist is a bit much for me though, but the rest sounds familliar.