• Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Recieving oral, Penetration, Being penetrated... in those order :p

Being penetrated! Then giving oral, receiving oral. They pretty well tie for second place.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE 69 with my girl on top. I have a serious pussy eating fetish, so that is the best for me. Getting head and giving head at the same time. mmmmmm

I will literally go down on my girlfriend for an hour and love every second of it. Get her really close then stop and tease her with the cock... then go back down and continue.

She gets pissed when I get her close and make her start over, but her orgasm is worth it after all that...

Obviously I like all forms of sex. Anal, oral, vaginal, mutual masturbation, etc etc etc... BUT, I still say 69 is my favorite.

1) 69
2) me giving her oral
3) me getting oral
4) hard sex (all positions)
5) anal sex
6) mutual masturbation.
7) everything else possible

masturbation is the only one worth while. why bother with hours of all that love-making nonsense when you can bang it out in 2 minutes and get on with your day?

i see that i voted giving oral
i must have been drunk or something cause my favorite is getting oral
sorry

Cincinnati bowtie
Rusty Trombone
New York taco
Hot Carl/Cleveland Steamer
Chili dog
Teabagging...
and of course "docking"

I voted receiving oral, but that was some time ago.

Now it would be intercourse. Nothing beats having sex with someone you really care about, more intense than anything i think.

Now I'm going to say penetration, but I would like to clarify. What I like about sex is not the humping, and especially not the orgasm. The orgasm is the worst part. What I like about it is just rolling around naked. It's a fun fucking time. There's alluring (sometimes) smells and lots of fun shapes and textures to run your hands over. I really like having sex in dramatic lighting situations because truly the best part of the experience is the opportunity to admire your chumpie in a truly erotic situation. Sometimes sexy sounds are involved. I really go on an adventure for all 5 senses. Flavored lube, massage oil, scented candles, good music.

If you were going to ask me where the best orgasms come from though, I've had some good orgasms during anal sex, but my top 100 all happened while masturbating in the shower.

1 - Kissing
2 - Being Penetrated
3 - Being fingered
4 - Giving Oral
5 - Penetration
6 - Mutual Masterbation
7 - Fondling
8 - Receiving Oral (I like guys to caress/kiss my inner thighs, definitely... but oral does little for me because I'm really not a clit girl! G-spot ftw.)

hmm, this makes me look like a really selfish lover but my top 5 all run an extremely close race. Depending on my mood, I'd probably switch the order - really, I like them all about the same :D.

penitration has to be the key....oral to me is like "hey before you go to work *zip* let me make sure you come home ready to fuck

Doppelganger said:
1 - Kissing
2 - Being Penetrated
3 - Being fingered
4 - Giving Oral
5 - Penetration
6 - Mutual Masterbation
7 - Fondling
8 - Receiving Oral (I like guys to caress/kiss my inner thighs, definitely... but oral does little for me because I'm really not a clit girl! G-spot ftw.)

hmm, this makes me look like a really selfish lover but my top 5 all run an extremely close race. Depending on my mood, I'd probably switch the order - really, I like them all about the same :D.

When they are going down on you they should be fingering your G spot at the same time...

What is this world coming to????

^ To be honest, I prefer they focus their full attention on my G-spot. Multi-tasking just isn't the same; the quality is never quite as good (at least in my experience ;).)

That said, when I'm right about to come, I like them to open their mouths up nice and wide and lick my clit in anticipation of sucking down all my juices when I orgasm. If they start to moan as well, then that's triple points :eek:=D.

Doppelganger said:
That said, when I'm right about to come, I like them to open their mouths up nice and wide and lick my clit in anticipation of sucking down all my juices when I orgasm. If they start to moan as well, then that's triple points :eek:=D.

-leaves work-

1. Giving
2. Penet.
3.Kissing
4.Fondling
5.Sensual Backrubs

(unfortunately she hates receiving oral which sucks!) LOL!

I love it when a girl loves oral and it's taken a lot away. She's focused on giving, never receiving so it's not mutual, not as fun (I'm a mutual or a giver, never just a taker unless it's some strange and that's the agreement--then I'm a male slut)!

Always wear a wetsuit while surfing the opposite sexual wave!

Chaos23 said:
I have a serious pussy eating fetish, so that is the best for me.

"Tie me to your headboard, throw your legs over my shoulders and let me wear you like a feed-bag"

My favourite sexual act easily is giving head. I love swallowing cock. I'm quite happy to do it until my partner cums without ever actually doing anything else a lot of the time, that's how much it turns me on...

EDIT: I may have already answered this question, I don't remember....my name didn't come up in a search.....either way, people should know really. ;)