• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

That's technically also not correct btw :p

If I keep derailing threads I'm going to get a warning, so fuck off then.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Last edited by a moderator:
^ nice.

“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”

Especially if that quote had been followed up with:

"Yes 6 I'm leaving you with to go off to a commune in India" :D

I probably should have followed with something along those lines but then he wouldve tried to tell me we were in India and have me repeat everything for the billionth time. I really wish I'd tallied it lol.

May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.

"The air in utopia is poisoned" - charles bukowski

"A mind that is stretched to a new idea will never return to its original dimension" - oliver wendell holmes

"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings" - diogenes of sinope

“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
C.G. Jung

Last edited:
"Take care of your chakra and your trust fund will take care of you."

“If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

“If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
This :) <3

Thanks Zephyr! ;)

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Last edited: