• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

Im good mang. Its too late to bother trying to get some sleep, before work. So as its Friday I'm going to continue taking stims, and have an interesting day at work. I dont even know what ive done all night, apart from trying to wank, getting an erection was nearly achieved at the 12 hour mark.

“The best fighter is never angry.”

Last edited:
Thanks Evey!

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.'

was just looking for a perv quote for Ali G to read in the Scot thread, and found this great one from George.

I get choo Mister, I think Im in love.

“I don't want your love unless you know i am repulsive,and love me even as you know it.”
― Georges Bataille

edit
god, i fucking hate cutting n pasting, and for that matter, typing on a tablet

Ali G - that's a blast from the past. I'm sure I bought a CD single once of him n Shaggy.

I love Shaggy It Wasn't me. Played that in 2000 non stop I was totally n utterly obsess...........

Oh hang on?

Wrong thread lol

Evey

“…the life of the hedonist is the best preparation for becoming a mystic. People like St. Augustine are always the ones that become visionaries. He, too, was first a sensualist and a man of the world…” - hesse

“If you are going through hell, keep going.”
W. Churchill

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
Jimi Hendrix,

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”

"Carrying guilt around in our minds is like hiking up a mountain and picking up every rock we stub our toe upon and throwing it in our backpack. That is unskillful. It is unnecessary suffering and it stems from a belief in a separate self. That somehow we are so important that we should suffer more than anyone else. It is also the belief that we are so powerful that we can actually revisit these past unskillful actions and somehow in reliving them change the result."

"Through meditation we can practice letting go of the burdens within our mind via deep breathing. Further, meditation is like a reset button that we can push to return us to the sharp wisdom of the present moment. Bringing us back to our natural state of peace, relaxation and freedom from the specter of invented ghosts which the ego-self creates for it's need of chaos and drama to feed "itself" and survive."

James: thebuddhistblog

Note to some: A quote thread of course will be fully of copy and pasta. There's no point in being snooty about citing & referencing styles here surely? :D

“Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.”

thats a nice quote koneko, esp the pickin up rocks analogy.

Heard this for the first time the other day and fell in love with it -

"Never underestimate the power of a queen with lovely hair, my dear"<3